DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > Purchasing DVC
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2013, 08:20 AM   #16
nunzia
You can't top pigs with pigs, but you CAN top Toys with Toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
And... The offer was accepted!

Not sure if it will pass rofr... But we will see. 230 points at okw $60 pp
Congrats and good luck
Old 04-18-2013, 12:57 PM   #17
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lodge View Post
Congratulations! Best of luck with ROFR. Glad you got an offer through... it's been tough lately!
Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunzia View Post
Congrats and good luck
Thank you! We may need that bit of luck!

Thanks for all your advice! As much as I would love a contract with points available NOW... I kinda adjusted and was ok with points that could be borrowed. So we found a contract and our offer was accepted. I suspect that it has a fairly good chance it will not pass ROFR. It might though... I am hopeful. (230 points at OKW, December UY nothing banked from 12/12, all points coming 12/13 and forward. $60 pp with buyer paying closing, admin fee and prorated mf's)

I also jumped to a different agency that did have more listings...and the agent was far more helpful. I truly believe this is the reason we had our offer accepted by the seller.

So now we wait. Kinda a weird place to be. In some ways I feel strange not continuing to look since we could very well be right back to looking in the coming weeks. Oh well...

Last edited by CarolMN; 04-19-2013 at 08:20 AM. Reason: to remove post with filter violation
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-19-2013, 07:50 AM   #18
DaveD
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by annmarieda View Post
Thanks so much!

Thank you! We may need that bit of luck!

Thanks for all your advice! As much as I would love a contract with points available NOW... I kinda adjusted and was ok with points that could be borrowed. So we found a contract and our offer was accepted. I suspect that it has a fairly good chance it will not pass ROFR. It might though... I am hopeful. (230 points at OKW, December UY nothing banked from 12/12, all points coming 12/13 and forward. $60 pp with buyer paying closing, admin fee and prorated mf's)

I also jumped to a different agency that did have more listings...and the agent was far more helpful. I truly believe this is the reason we had our offer accepted by the seller.

So now we wait. Kinda a weird place to be. In some ways I feel strange not continuing to look since we could very well be right back to looking in the coming weeks. Oh well...
Yes, it'd be nice if we could be place multiple offers. I too hate the single offer and wait only to possibly be to back to square one. But after my first, and hopefully last, ROFR I decided it's just a game. And in Disney's game I'm richer until I win.

Best of luck on your pending offer.

You'll be sitting with your feet dangling in the shallow end before you know it.
DaveD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:01 PM   #19
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveD View Post
Yes, it'd be nice if we could be place multiple offers. I too hate the single offer and wait only to possibly be to back to square one. But after my first, and hopefully last, ROFR I decided it's just a game. And in Disney's game I'm richer until I win.

Best of luck on your pending offer.

You'll be sitting with your feet dangling in the shallow end before you know it.
I guess it forces me to learn some patience and that is a good thing since I struggle with it.

Thanks so much! Just still waiting to get the contract... hurry make and offer... and then wait... wait.. wait. I agree this is a game.
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: