Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
disneyandme
DIS Veteran

Where to get GAC outside the parks?

Is there anywhere I can pick up a GAC and stroller as a wheelchair tag without using a ticket to go into the park? I want to pick it up the day before we hit the park so as not to waste that first precious morning time. We are at BLT, so Mk is most convenient.

disneyandme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:12 PM   #2
Gracie09
DIS Veteran

Sure, there is a guest services window outside every park.
Gracie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-16-2013, 10:14 PM   #3
SueM in MN
It's like combining the teacups with a roller coaster

DISboards Moderator

This is more specific information about where Guest Relations is located at each park. It is from post 6 of the disABILITIES FAQs thread, located near the top of this board. You will find a lot of information about GACs in that post.

Where can I find Guest Relations?
Each park has a Guest Relations location inside and outside of the park that will be open during park hours. You do need to go thru the security bag checkpoint to get to the outside of the park Guest Relations, but you don't need to go thru the turnstiles to actually enter the park. Even though they may not sound easy to find, once you are actually in the park area, they are pretty obvious if you are looking for them. They are in the 'wall' of the buildings that make up the outside wall of the park.

At MK, the outside of the park Guest Relations is to the right when you face the front of the park after you go thru the bag check point. The inside of the park Guest Relations is on the left in City Hall after you pass under the train station.

At Epcot, look for the exit from the monorail. It's pretty much straight across from that on the right side of the park entrance. The bag check is closer to the left side of the park entrance, so after you go thru the bag check, go right past the ticket booths and you will find it. The inside the park Guest Relations is to the left, after you pass Spaceship Earth.

At DHS and AK, the outside of the park Guest Relations is to the left as you face the park entrance. This is after going thru the bag check, but before going thru the turnstiles.

Spaceship Earth: We are all passengers together.
Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans......John Lennon
Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud. Dr. Maya Angelou
trip report link in Memory of eternaldisneyfan, who lived these words: Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses. Alphonse Karr
SueM in MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:33 PM   #4
stitchlovestink
DIS Veteran

And if you can't seem to find it, there are always plenty of CMs between bag check and the turnstiles that you can ask and I am sure they would be happy to point you in the right direction!
stitchlovestink is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: