Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #91
spazzious
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 38

I'd like to join the FE before you close!! Is the email address on page 1 still valid? I'm excited to fistpump Disney style with all of you!!!
spazzious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #92
belle07
Mouseketeer
 
belle07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 254

Even closing October 31st would be easier, almost two weeks extra would help.
__________________
belle07 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #93
momcloud
Mouseketeer
 
momcloud's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Louisville,KY
Posts: 354

DH- David
Me- Michelle
Stateroom 6146
Can we still join FE?
__________________
Disney Dream-December 12-14,2013 DH and Me
CSR-December 9-12, 2010 DH and Me
Sailed- July 11-18, 2009 on the Disney Magicw/kids
AKL- June 2005 w/kids FW- June 1999 w/kids
FW- Sept 1995 Late Honeymoon-Oct 1989
momcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 03:47 PM   #94
PJB71
DIS Veteran
 
PJB71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 3,651

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzious View Post
I'd like to join the FE before you close!! Is the email address on page 1 still valid? I'm excited to fistpump Disney style with all of you!!!
Hi email address is different now. If you send me your details in a pm I can add your details accordingly
__________________
Me DH DD (17) DD (14) DD (3)
PJB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 03:52 PM   #95
PJB71
DIS Veteran
 
PJB71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 3,651

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle07 View Post
Even closing October 31st would be easier, almost two weeks extra would help.
Hi Nicole

I think that's a great date

What does everyone else think
__________________
Me DH DD (17) DD (14) DD (3)
PJB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 03:54 PM   #96
PJB71
DIS Veteran
 
PJB71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 3,651

Quote:
Originally Posted by momcloud View Post
DH- David
Me- Michelle
Stateroom 6146
Can we still join FE?
Hi Michelle

Yes the list is still open.

Please could you send me a PM with your email address on & I can email you the upto date list
__________________
Me DH DD (17) DD (14) DD (3)
PJB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #97
tannerfamily02
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 16

We would love to join the group!

Here is our info:

The Tanner Family
DH Travis 37 male
DM Crystal 30 female
DS Hunter 10 male

Deck 11 Room 11000

Sorry doing it this way but it says I can not PM you.
tannerfamily02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #98
tannerfamily02
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 16

Also was wondering if there was going to be a time for all of us to meet? We have done a meet and greet the last 3 DC's and they were so much fun.
tannerfamily02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #99
spazzious
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 38

I can't PM because of my newbie status.
spazzious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:17 PM   #100
spazzious
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 38

So... i'll just post more so that I can join. I'm Michelle. This is our first cruise and we're surprising our 6 (soon to be 7) year old daughter in about 4 months with this awesomeness
We want to do a scavenger hunt at her birthday party to spill the beans. She's a great reader and loves puzzles so it'll be perfect. =) We're planning on including some of her relatives as clues at her party.
Have any of you ever done a scavenger hunt? I've never done anything like this, and i'm sure it'll be epic as long as we can keep on keeping on with the big secret, but i'd love advise or suggestions.
spazzious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 02:58 AM   #101
PJB71
DIS Veteran
 
PJB71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 3,651

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannerfamily02 View Post
We would love to join the group!

Here is our info:

The Tanner Family
DH Travis 37 male
DM Crystal 30 female
DS Hunter 10 male

Deck 11 Room 11000

Sorry doing it this way but it says I can not PM you.
Hi

I have sent you a PM so hopefully you can reply

I've added all of your details to the list but I need your email address so I can send you an upto date list
__________________
Me DH DD (17) DD (14) DD (3)
PJB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:00 AM   #102
PJB71
DIS Veteran
 
PJB71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 3,651

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannerfamily02 View Post
Also was wondering if there was going to be a time for all of us to meet? We have done a meet and greet the last 3 DC's and they were so much fun.
I think that is would be a lovely idea

Anyone got any suggestions
__________________
Me DH DD (17) DD (14) DD (3)
PJB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:05 AM   #103
PJB71
DIS Veteran
 
PJB71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 3,651

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzious View Post
So... i'll just post more so that I can join. I'm Michelle. This is our first cruise and we're surprising our 6 (soon to be 7) year old daughter in about 4 months with this awesomeness
We want to do a scavenger hunt at her birthday party to spill the beans. She's a great reader and loves puzzles so it'll be perfect. =) We're planning on including some of her relatives as clues at her party.
Have any of you ever done a scavenger hunt? I've never done anything like this, and i'm sure it'll be epic as long as we can keep on keeping on with the big secret, but i'd love advise or suggestions.

Hi Michelle

Hopefully you'll have enough posts now

I think your plans to surprise your daughter sound fantastic

Maybe the treasure hunt could include a pirate or Captain Hook? Fairy dust? A picture of Mickey in his Captains Uniform? The DCL logo? sand??? - sorry I'm waffling now

Anyway, I just need your cabin number, names & ages of children together with an email address so I can send you the upto date FE list
__________________
Me DH DD (17) DD (14) DD (3)
PJB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 05:44 AM   #104
vedlin71
Mouseketeer
 
vedlin71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ky
Posts: 351

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJB71 View Post

I think that is would be a lovely idea

Anyone got any suggestions
I would love to do a meet
__________________
vedlin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 05:49 AM   #105
vedlin71
Mouseketeer
 
vedlin71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ky
Posts: 351

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedlin71 View Post

I would love to do a meet
Well I made it thought my grand daughters 4 birthday part yesterday and all she talked about was her big boat cruise she is going on in dec and how she gets to meet Mickey Mouse her mom was so mad .i loved it she talks about it every day . My 21 year old son has had her from the day she was born her mom only come to see her about once a month. They live with me
__________________
vedlin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: