Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2013, 07:55 PM   #61
vedlin71
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMFran78 View Post
We just booked this cruise! We just got off of a 4-day cruise yesterday. My husband decided to book another one for just him and me for our 15th anniversary. Has anyone ever done a cruise in December? How is the weather and water? We wanted to do a few things at Castaway Cay since we didn't have the kids.
I have not been n December but I have been in early jan and it was in the hi80s to low 90s the water was a little cool but was not too bad I got sun burned
Old 07-26-2013, 11:09 PM   #62
DbleTheFun
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We just booked this cruise! We just got off of a 4-day cruise yesterday. My husband decided to book another one for just him and me for our 15th anniversary. Has anyone ever done a cruise in December? How is the weather and water? We wanted to do a few things at Castaway Cay since we didn't have the kids.
We have done this itinerary twice, weather is nice.... We spent the day at castaway cay and definitely still needed sun screen!

Question on FE.... Since it looks like we may have quite a big group, are we going to break into smaller groups? I will need a completely separate suitcase if we go with one large group! Not to mention that i'll get my exercise jogging from cabin to cabin with arm loads of treats every night!
WDW April '04, WDW May '05, WDW Dec. '07, DCL Wonder May '08, WDW at SSR May '08, WDW at SSR Dec. '08, DLR at GCC Sept. '09, WDW at KVAK Dec. '09, WDW at SSR May '10, WDW at SSR Dec '10, DCL Wonder + 5 days at GCV April '11, WDW at SSR Dec. '11, May '12 at BLT. DCL Dream & SSR Dec '12. SSR/BLT & DCL Dream Dec '13.
DbleTheFun is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-27-2013, 07:34 AM   #63
vedlin71
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DbleTheFun View Post

We have done this itinerary twice, weather is nice.... We spent the day at castaway cay and definitely still needed sun screen!

Question on FE.... Since it looks like we may have quite a big group, are we going to break into smaller groups? I will need a completely separate suitcase if we go with one large group! Not to mention that i'll get my exercise jogging from cabin to cabin with arm loads of treats every night!
We have not desided yet about breaking it up yet right now we only have 11 cabins .the last one I was in we had 22 cabins it will be up to the group if they want to break it up. Just let me know how you all want it. You do not have to do a gift for each night. I am doing a gift for everyone in each cabin and then a overall gift for the cabin.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:37 AM   #64
vedlin71
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Do you want to join in on the FE if so please send me your info or post it on here the first post has what I will need and the list so far
Old 07-30-2013, 08:45 AM   #65
threebritts
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedlin71 View Post

Yes we are in cabin 8102 and 8104 thank you for asking everyone that has signed up so far are on the list on the first post
Just wanted to say that we are now bringing two 15 year olds. We were going to have a weekend away but we really wanted our daughter to come and were letting her bring a friends so we can add Bethany and alyss both 15 to the fe. Ill send a email too. We had to change cabins though and were still a Gty .

threebritts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:28 PM   #66
vedlin71
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebritts View Post

Just wanted to say that we are now bringing two 15 year olds. We were going to have a weekend away but we really wanted our daughter to come and were letting her bring a friends so we can add Bethany and alyss both 15 to the fe. Ill send a email too. We had to change cabins though and were still a Gty .
Yes I will add them. I have to do it from other computer so I will do it tomorrow
Old 07-30-2013, 07:34 PM   #67
vedlin71
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Yes I will add them. I have to do it from other computer so I will do it tomorrow
I found out Saturday that I have a herniated disk in my neck so I may have to have surgery please send my so pixie dust I need all I can get because of the job I have I have no insurance but have 3 people that are about 90 lbs that I have to lift all day,
Old 07-30-2013, 10:50 PM   #68
Evi
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I found out Saturday that I have a herniated disk in my neck so I may have to have surgery please send my so pixie dust I need all I can get because of the job I have I have no insurance but have 3 people that are about 90 lbs that I have to lift all day,
sending you lots of pixie dust. I hope your feeling better soon.

Evi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:06 AM   #69
vedlin71
Mouseketeer

fe list

I have updated the list ty for you help
Old 07-31-2013, 10:15 AM   #70
PJB71
DIS Veteran

:
Quote:
hope your soon on the mend
Old 07-31-2013, 11:25 AM   #71
vedlin71
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJB71 View Post
:

hope your soon on the mend
Pbj71 Ty and I may need your help with the fe if I have to have the surgery if you don't mind
Old 07-31-2013, 03:33 PM   #72
PJB71
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Pbj71 Ty and I may need your help with the fe if I have to have the surgery if you don't mind
Of course I don't mind

I'm more than happy to help just let me know what you'd like me to do
Old 08-01-2013, 07:38 PM   #73
ab2008
Mouseketeer

I just sent an email requesting to be added to the FE list

VEDLIN71 Hope you feel better soon!!

MrsRamos - Small world, we used to live in Summerville, off Old Trolley. We left about 8 years ago.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:50 AM   #74
vedlin71
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2008 View Post

MrsRamos - Small world, we used to live in Summerville, off Old Trolley. We left about 8 years ago.
I will add you to the list
Old 08-02-2013, 08:10 AM   #75
MrsRamos
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab2008 View Post

Very small world! We transplanted here 2 1/2 years ago from Bethlehem, PA. Got tired of the cold and snow, but now we miss it!. We live in Sangaree. Not sure we will be here forever, we are hoping to eventaully make it to FL.
MrsRamos is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: