Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #31
belle07
Mouseketeer
 
belle07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 262

Here is our info
Disname: Belle07
Sean and Nicole(2 adults)
Cabin # 8162
celebrating our 6th anniversary
__________________
belle07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:17 PM   #32
vedlin71
Mouseketeer
 
vedlin71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ky
Posts: 351

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJB71 View Post
Hi Virgina

Many thanks for organising it your doing a great job

I have a document from our last DCL with all the columns etc already on I can email you if you like which should make things a lot easier
Please email it to me it my be better then the one I have thanks
__________________
vedlin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-04-2013, 08:56 AM   #33
vedlin71
Mouseketeer
 
vedlin71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ky
Posts: 351

added

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle07 View Post
Here is our info
Disname: Belle07
Sean and Nicole(2 adults)
Cabin # 8162
celebrating our 6th anniversary
you have been added to the list on the first post
__________________
vedlin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:00 AM   #34
PJB71
DIS Veteran
 
PJB71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 3,656

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedlin71 View Post
Please email it to me it my be better then the one I have thanks
Hi Virginia

No problems ill get it across to you tonight hopefully
__________________
Me DH DD (17) DD (14) DD (3)
PJB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:11 AM   #35
PJB71
DIS Veteran
 
PJB71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 3,656

Hi Virginia

Just to let you know I've emailed you the FE list
__________________
Me DH DD (17) DD (14) DD (3)
PJB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:07 AM   #36
laalaa
Mouseketeer
 
laalaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Paisley, Scotland
Posts: 170

Hi,


I've emailed, but can't see my info on the first post.

4 adults, cabin 7602.
Laura - 30yrs old
Martin 22yrs old
Aileen - 57yrs old
Paul - 55yrs old

No allergies etc

Thanks
__________________


Sheraton I-Drive Sept 2005
All Stars Movies Dec 2007
Pop Century Dec 2008
All Stars Music Dec 2011
laalaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:33 AM   #37
PJB71
DIS Veteran
 
PJB71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 3,656

Quote:
Originally Posted by laalaa View Post
Hi,


I've emailed, but can't see my info on the first post.

4 adults, cabin 7602.
Laura - 30yrs old
Martin 22yrs old
Aileen - 57yrs old
Paul - 55yrs old

No allergies etc

Thanks
Hi Laura

Ill update the list and forward it to Virginia
__________________
Me DH DD (17) DD (14) DD (3)
PJB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 12:36 PM   #38
vedlin71
Mouseketeer
 
vedlin71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ky
Posts: 351

updated list

I have updated the FE list on first post we have 8 cabins so far
__________________
vedlin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:35 PM   #39
threebritts
Mouseketeer
 
threebritts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: florida
Posts: 449

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedlin71 View Post
I have updated the FE list on first post we have 8 cabins so far
We are threebritts which is composed of my husband Tom and I ( Heather) . This will be our tenth cruise and we would love to do the F.E.. Appreciate you doing those , we organized the Hawaii fe with 150 cabins and it wasn't easy by any means. Look forward to meeting you all.
__________________
Heather
Tom-49 Heather-43 Bethany-15
threebritts@aol.com

threebritts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #40
darling77711
Earning My Ears
 
darling77711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: FL
Posts: 24

Hi! This is my first time participating in the exchange. I just sent an email with our information. My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary while onboard, so we are leaving the kids at home. Question: should I get a FE with just the two of us or get one with all 4 of us and then pin up the bottom for this cruise?

Thanks!
__________________
Leslie K.

2011 & 2012 Disney Parks Moms Panelist

(Me) (DH) (DS4) (DD1)

DVC Member since 2007
darling77711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:27 AM   #41
vedlin71
Mouseketeer
 
vedlin71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ky
Posts: 351

fe list

hi all I have updated the list. if I have missed anyone please let me know. I hope to add more. this will be fun
__________________
vedlin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #42
PJB71
DIS Veteran
 
PJB71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 3,656

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebritts View Post
We are threebritts which is composed of my husband Tom and I ( Heather) . This will be our tenth cruise and we would love to do the F.E.. Appreciate you doing those , we organized the Hawaii fe with 150 cabins and it wasn't easy by any means. Look forward to meeting you all.
Oh wooow that was a huge FE to arrange

So jealous this is your 10th cruise

Look forward to meeting you &!your family
__________________
Me DH DD (17) DD (14) DD (3)
PJB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:38 AM   #43
PJB71
DIS Veteran
 
PJB71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 3,656

Quote:
Originally Posted by darling77711 View Post
Hi! This is my first time participating in the exchange. I just sent an email with our information. My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary while onboard, so we are leaving the kids at home. Question: should I get a FE with just the two of us or get one with all 4 of us and then pin up the bottom for this cruise?

Thanks!
Hi Leslie

If it were me and you don't already have a FE then I would definitely get one for the four of you and pin it up, as if you decided to cruise and participate in FE again then you will kick yourself if you have to buy another

Look forward to meeting you
__________________
Me DH DD (17) DD (14) DD (3)
PJB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:40 AM   #44
PJB71
DIS Veteran
 
PJB71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 3,656

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedlin71 View Post
hi all I have updated the list. if I have missed anyone please let me know. I hope to add more. this will be fun
Hi Virginia

Would you like me to update and send you the document or are you working with your own
__________________
Me DH DD (17) DD (14) DD (3)
PJB71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:44 PM   #45
vedlin71
Mouseketeer
 
vedlin71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ky
Posts: 351

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJB71 View Post

Hi Virginia

Would you like me to update and send you the document or are you working with your own
The one you sent me does not look right on the first post so I'm using this one but thank you
__________________
vedlin71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: