Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2013, 12:28 PM   #2236
okeydokey
Frosty the Snowman scared me as a child
It will always be beautiful no matter what it looks like naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaarcher86 View Post
I can't imagine wanting to help someone that just bombed my city

"Oh, let's get rid of the evidence because he's our friend" I know kids can be kind of dumb and naive but...
I wonder what story he told them. I can't imagine it was the truth.
okeydokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #2237
aaarcher86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by okeydokey View Post
I wonder what story he told them. I can't imagine it was the truth.
No, I'm sure not. But I can't imagine if the news is saying he's a suspect that at 19 years old I'd be all 'oh it's not true? Alright then.' I'd tell them to go to the police station and tell them he's innocent, like that poor high schooler that was targeted as a suspect before they officially released suspects did.
Register to remove

Old 05-01-2013, 01:15 PM   #2238
foreUT
DIS Veteran

Boston PD tweeting US Attorney MA about three arrests:

https://twitter.com/Boston_Police

Obstruction of justice and false statements. Will be in Federal Court 3:30.
foreUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:26 PM   #2239
Pea-n-Me
Survivor
Call me crazy but I prefer the single bath
Nothing beats the Magic of a Disney Resort!
Will DIS from the Potty
Alice, how's it hanging?

Two Kazakh men, Cambridge man, face charges in connection with Boston Marathon bombings

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013...OSP/story.html

ETA looks like NYC/Times Square with the Disney store right behind them in the pic?

Post your best iPhone/smartphone pictures here!

All Star Music 2001/Polynesian Lagoon View Concierge 2002/Contemporary 2003/Disney Wonder 2003/Yacht Club and Disney Wonder 2004/Pop Century 2005/Dolphin and Pop Century MNSSHP 2005/Disney Magic and Pop Century 2006/Coronado Springs MNSSHP 2006/Dolphin and Disney Wonder 2007/Port Orleans Riverside 2008/Caribbean Beach 2009/Dolphin and Animal Kingdom Lodge Concierge 2011/Grand Floridian and Dolphin, MNSSHP 2013

Last edited by Pea-n-Me; 05-01-2013 at 01:36 PM.
Pea-n-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #2240
foreUT
DIS Veteran

A friend just asked me if one of these guys had the "Terrorista #1" plate on his car?
Old 05-01-2013, 01:56 PM   #2241
skylizard
DIS Veteran

So the boys were trying to help the younger bomber out by throwing out his backpack and getting rid of potential evidence. What were they thinking?
skylizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:04 PM   #2242
asta
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinb View Post
My local news is reporting on Facebook that 3 more suspects have been taken into custody but I can't find any national verification of the story.
This makes me wonder if the brother in custody is talking. The news says that they have brought some big time lawyer in who is an expert at avoiding the death penalty. I think I would be very nervous if I had anything to do with the bombers.
asta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #2243
Social Worker Sue
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asta View Post
This makes me wonder if the brother in custody is talking.
That is what I was thinking.
Social Worker Sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:16 PM   #2244
dogluva
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by momontheright View Post

Well that is the beauty of America we are entitled to our opinions and our own way of thinking. However it is somewhat amusing how judgmental some can be on a message board about each other.
I don are withhold,sorry.
dogluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:19 PM   #2245
dogluva
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogluva View Post
Okay, I can spell! I meant to say, I don't agree with you.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:39 PM   #2246
foreUT
DIS Veteran

Here is the Criminal Complaint. http://c.o0bg.com/rw/Boston/2011-202..._complaint.pdf

None of the information leading to these guys came from Tsarnaev directly; it was his texts. They determined the need to get rid of evidence because of their friendship.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:18 PM   #2247
momontheright
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Quote:
Okay, I can spell! I meant to say, I don't agree with you.
Do you mean that you don't agree with my opinions on what should be done with this innocent child or that we are all entitled to our own opinions on the subject matter? I really did not mean to cause such a raucous and I am not sure why all the outrage. Just because I strongly feel this child would be better off being completely removed from all of this does not make me an Ogar despite what a few people on here seem to think or to have so many question my parenting skills. It is just in my opinion in order for this sweet little girl to have a normal life she should be exposed to as little as possible to the evils of her father even if that means placing her with a family who could shield her from all of this and keep her identity a secret for a short time or permanently.
momontheright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #2248
dogluva
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Do you mean that you don't agree with my opinions on what should be done with this innocent child or that we are all entitled to our own opinions on the subject matter? I really did not mean to cause such a raucous and I am not sure why all the outrage. Just because I strongly feel this child would be better off being completely removed from all of this does not make me an Ogar despite what a few people on here seem to think or to have so many question my parenting skills. It is just in my opinion in order for this sweet little girl to have a normal life she should be exposed to as little as possible to the evils of her father even if that means placing her with a family who could shield her from all of this and keep her identity a secret for a short time or permanently.
No, and I don't see anyone else that agrees either. I feel it is outrageous to take a child away from the only family she has ever known. Her mother may be innocent and her grandparents, as far as we know, did nothing wrong. I don't think you would hand overdue child if she was yours.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #2249
Liberty Belle
I was going to reply, but I see I already did...three years ago!
Hey, I warned you. Now go have a drink. It's the only thing that takes it away
Makes sleestack noises when her throat itches

Quote:
I don't think many of us can understand how you could possibly want this little girl to not only lose her father (who sounds like he was the primary care giver), but then her mother, too, if the mother is not guilty. And even if she is, I would think the best solution would be for the girl to go to her grandparents. This poor little girl needs as much stability and familiarity as she can get right now.

DH: Me: DS (20): DS(10):
(Hunter) (Leo) (Anatevka) : (Cookie)
Liberty Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #2250
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreUT View Post
A friend just asked me if one of these guys had the "Terrorista #1" plate on his car?
There was a photo of these friends on the news earlier. It was the same photo shown in an article about the friend with the Terrorista #1 plate. The article was about how the plate was a souvenir type gift and the timing was just really bad. So yeah, that guy with the plate is one of them.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: