Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The College Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
Devux
Earning My Ears

Smile Professional Internships Fall 2013 Offsite Housing - Roommate Matching

Hey All!

I wanted to make a thread for any accepted Management or Professional Interns that wanted to find roommates!

My Name is Nicole, I am 21 years old. I was accepted for Lodging Management and would like to find 2 other roommates for an apartment close to Disney.

I'm trying to find someone serious about getting all the details planned, because I'm such a planner, I'd rather not be worried about everything before the big move!

A bit about me, I don't smoke, don't have any pets I'd bring along. I am very neat and enjoy going out and park hopping! I live about 40 minutes away from Disney as is, so I'm available to check out the options in person!

If you are interested shoot me a message, so excited to meet everyone
Devux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
stau0237
Earning My Ears

Looking for Roommates :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devux View Post
Hey All!

I wanted to make a thread for any accepted Management or Professional Interns that wanted to find roommates!

My Name is Nicole, I am 21 years old. I was accepted for Lodging Management and would like to find 2 other roommates for an apartment close to Disney.

I'm trying to find someone serious about getting all the details planned, because I'm such a planner, I'd rather not be worried about everything before the big move!

A bit about me, I don't smoke, don't have any pets I'd bring along. I am very neat and enjoy going out and park hopping! I live about 40 minutes away from Disney as is, so I'm available to check out the options in person!

If you are interested shoot me a message, so excited to meet everyone
Hi Nicole! I am Jenna and I am also 21 I was accepted for Digital Marketing and would LOVE to find an apartment close to Disney

Do you know if you would be working at the parks or at the headquarters?

I do not smoke either and I have no pets, although I am a huge pet lover haha.
stau0237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #3
KABDisney
Earning My Ears

Thanks for making this thread!

I've accepted a PI in the Executive Communications office from June-January, and am desperately scrambling to find 1 or 2 roommates outside of Disney housing that are near my age. I know you're out there!

I'm a California girl. I love art, all kinds of music, traveling/exploring, movies. I'm laid back and love trying new things and experiences, and also a neat and organized person. I'm excited to see WDW, as being a West Coaster, I've actually never been.

Male or female, ages 25-35, preferably a fellow Disney employee to run around the parks with and/or unwind with a beer or glass of wine at the end of a long, hard day.

PLEASE, message me or email me if this fits you!
KABDisney is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fall 2013, management internship, offsite housing, professional internships, roommates

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: