Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #31
helen roberts
Earning My Ears

Ah thanks
helen roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:04 PM   #32
Danauk
I would be sitting on the patio of the Fontana bar at the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas watching the dancing fountains on a warm balmy night whilst sipping vintage Champagne

On the CEM site does the email with your user name and password usually come through straight away or do you have to wait a while? I have paid my membership fee but do not have a username or password so can not buy my tickets.
Disneyland Paris: Aug 1998 (off site - honeymoon), Easter 2004 (Hotel New York), Feb 2005 (off site), April 2008 (Hotel New York), October 2008 (Disneyland Hotel), November 2008 (Hotel New York), August 2013, Halloween 2013, New Year 2013/4, August 2014, New Year 2014/15, Easter 2015 WDW: August 2003 (Beach Club Villas - 5th anniversary), Christmas/New Year 2005/6 (Beach Club Villas), August 2009 (Animal Kingdom Lodge savanna view - 11th anniversary) Disneyland: August 2008 (Grand Californian, theme park view - 10th anniversary)
Danauk is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #33
Cuthbert1969
Earning My Ears

I had to e-mail them to ask for a password because I didn't receive it.

Also, I haven't received my confirmation of purchase for my Annual Passes and am having a very protracted conversation with Customer Services to try to get proof of purchase. Has anyone else had this problem?
Cuthbert1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #34
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danauk View Post
On the CEM site does the email with your user name and password usually come through straight away or do you have to wait a while? I have paid my membership fee but do not have a username or password so can not buy my tickets.
I had mine two days later. I would email them. I had a lot of problems with my password (I think it had a space in it which was shown as a symbol in the email or vice versa).

I just sent a contact form to see when the passes are up to as we are off in October and it makes sense to avail of the cheap kids AP with every adults purchased as DD is 8 this year.

Did anyone enquire how many childs APs can be bought or is it 1 for 1? Might try and pick up one for DS aswel if its possible. Will report back when I hear

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May

Upcoming Trips:
2014: Disneyland Hotel - November 2015 Kyriad/Newport - March 2016 Sequoia Lodge - January
kizzabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #35
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

there is wording on the child's passes for 35 euros description as follows -

"For the purchase of an adult passport opportunity to buy one child passport (equivalent to adult passport purchased) from 3 to 11 years included 35 € s:"

I take that to mean for every adult pass purchased, you can buy one child's pass for 35 euros.

Elaine
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:05 AM   #36
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

Thanks Elaine
Back to the drawing board

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May

Upcoming Trips:
2014: Disneyland Hotel - November 2015 Kyriad/Newport - March 2016 Sequoia Lodge - January
kizzabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 01:54 PM   #37
rachbelle
Mouseketeer

Couple of quick ap questions,
anyone know how much it is per night to be added to a room?
Is it possible to book room only if you all have aps?
I believe you can get a discount on bookings if done with an ap is it full price only?
Just trying to cost up the trips I'm hoping to talk hubs into! :-)
rachbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:08 PM   #38
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachbelle View Post
Couple of quick ap questions,
anyone know how much it is per night to be added to a room?
the local tax is a maximum of 2 euros per adult being booked into the room, per night booked.

Is it possible to book room only if you all have aps?
yes, but you need to phone DLP to ask them the room only price (or Expedia have room only sometimes too).

I believe you can get a discount on bookings if done with an ap is it full price only?
yes, so its often cheaper to book one adult (plus any free kids) onto a package, then buy Annual passes for the rest of your party and add them to the room when you check in (up to a maximum of 4 guests aged 3 or over per room once you have added everyone).

Just trying to cost up the trips I'm hoping to talk hubs into! :-)
hope this helps,

Elaine
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
Old 04-21-2013, 03:11 PM   #39
rachbelle
Mouseketeer

Thanks so much!! Very helpful! Off to plan now! :-)
rachbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:25 AM   #40
helen roberts
Earning My Ears

Hi. I've booked the Eurostar and hotel.

Just need to sort the passes

Does the year start from when we arrive at disney or from when we order them at ce multiavantages?

We are going end of August

Would you advise getting them ASAP?
Thanks
helen roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 05:15 AM   #41
Danauk
I would be sitting on the patio of the Fontana bar at the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas watching the dancing fountains on a warm balmy night whilst sipping vintage Champagne

We finally got our AP's sorted through the CEM site. I think the problem was trying to contact them using the contact facility on their website. I tried that 3 times and did not get a response. Once I emailed them I got my username and password within a few hours. Also trying to use google translate directly on their website was not allowing me to add items to my cart. Once I figured out what I needed to do and just followed the instructions in French I was able to add the passes to the cart. We got our confirmation of purchase email through straight away. Now just to wait for the passes to arrive!
Disneyland Paris: Aug 1998 (off site - honeymoon), Easter 2004 (Hotel New York), Feb 2005 (off site), April 2008 (Hotel New York), October 2008 (Disneyland Hotel), November 2008 (Hotel New York), August 2013, Halloween 2013, New Year 2013/4, August 2014, New Year 2014/15, Easter 2015 WDW: August 2003 (Beach Club Villas - 5th anniversary), Christmas/New Year 2005/6 (Beach Club Villas), August 2009 (Animal Kingdom Lodge savanna view - 11th anniversary) Disneyland: August 2008 (Grand Californian, theme park view - 10th anniversary)
Danauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #42
MPwifey
Mouseketeer

I have a lot of questions to start with. Do you have to live in the U.K. to be able to join the CEM site, or no? And if I buy the AP from there, does it start from when I use it first, or buy it from the site? I am looking to go in June, will I have enough time to do this, or is this another way I should do this?
Old 04-28-2013, 02:26 PM   #43
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen roberts View Post
Hi. I've booked the Eurostar and hotel.

Just need to sort the passes

Does the year start from when we arrive at disney or from when we order them at ce multiavantages?

We are going end of August

Would you advise getting them ASAP?
Thanks
the year starts from your first day at DLP, as thats when you'll swap your temporary passes from CEM, to your full laminated permanent annual passes.

I'd get them now, as you typically have 6 month from the time you buy from CEM, to change the temp passes into permanent ones at DLP.

Elaine
Old 04-28-2013, 02:27 PM   #44
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danauk View Post
We finally got our AP's sorted through the CEM site. I think the problem was trying to contact them using the contact facility on their website. I tried that 3 times and did not get a response. Once I emailed them I got my username and password within a few hours. Also trying to use google translate directly on their website was not allowing me to add items to my cart. Once I figured out what I needed to do and just followed the instructions in French I was able to add the passes to the cart. We got our confirmation of purchase email through straight away. Now just to wait for the passes to arrive!
Glad to hear its been sorted out for you .

Elaine
Old 04-28-2013, 02:30 PM   #45
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPwifey View Post
I have a lot of questions to start with. Do you have to live in the U.K. to be able to join the CEM site, or no? And if I buy the AP from there, does it start from when I use it first, or buy it from the site? I am looking to go in June, will I have enough time to do this, or is this another way I should do this?
no, CEM is a French site, so you don't have to be living in the UK (or France) to join and use the site.

You will have time to order from CEM, reports are that its typically taking a week or so at the moment from the time you order your passes, to them arriving in the post (to the UK at least). Your passes become permanent on your first day at DLP when you change the temporary ones you get from CEM to permanent laminated passes at the AP office at DLP. From the day they become permanent, you have one year to use them as you like .

Elaine

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: