Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #16
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhoga View Post
Thank you Elaine, This year it is only for two of us, next year is a different story , everybody else in our party has package tickets this year
It is my youngest daughter's 21st so I was planning to get us both dream passes as we are both going again next year and it is a special occasion...which would be cheaper CEM or shareholder's ?
Next year it will be renewing our passes and at least 7 other fantasy passes mostly for adults but also one child

K
for just 2 adults, shareholders discount works out just about the same price as the cemultiavantages way of doing it, when you add in the membership fee and postage.

for 3 or more passes, cemultiavantages will be cheaper if they are still doing the same deal, as you only pay for one membership fee and one lot of postage, no matter how many passes you are buying.
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun, December 14 HNY
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #17
Bambi2009
Mouseketeer

Hi, does anybody know if under the current offer of an annual pass for 35 euros for kids, that you have six months to change to a permanent pass? We are going in August and this looks like a brilliant deal. Thank you
Register to remove

Old 04-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #18
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi2009 View Post
Hi, does anybody know if under the current offer of an annual pass for 35 euros for kids, that you have six months to change to a permanent pass? We are going in August and this looks like a brilliant deal. Thank you
yes, I'd imagine it would be the same situation (these passes have only just been introduced at this price, so if you're in any doubt at all before you buy, email cemultiavantages and ask them )
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun, December 14 HNY
Old 04-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #19
Bambi2009
Mouseketeer

Thank you, I have emailed just to check. Had to email in English, I wish I'd paid more attention in French classes at school
Old 04-15-2013, 03:26 PM   #20
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

Ive gotten a response in English from theyre facebook page so you should have no probs

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May *** Disneyland Hotel - November

Upcoming Trips:
2015 Kyriad/Newport - March 2016 Sequoia Lodge - January
kizzabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:21 PM   #21
katiesam
Mouseketeer

Thanks Elaine and everyone else

This is very helpful and sounds like a good way to save a few more euros
katiesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #22
BabyAriel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi2009 View Post
I have ordered APs on this offer - less than £300 for Fantasy APs for 2A + 2C (age 7 & 4) including the fees - what a bargain!!!

We are also going in August and I e-mailed to check the temporary passes would be okay to exchange then. They replied tonight (!) saying they'd be valid until the end of August

I would hope that if I'd said I was going in September or any time up to mid-October, they'd send me temporary passes valid until then as it's still within the 6 months

BabyAriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 05:15 AM   #23
dlpSteve
If home is where the heart is then take me back to DLRP - I wanna go home!

I used Google Translate to have my email conversation with cemultiavantages - that seemed top work well, we understood each other and it all got sorted very quickly. Can't believe I've been paying so much for so many years - I've seen the light! Thanks to cheap APs and off site, we are already thinking of more trips this year.

Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 & 09/10 Hotel New York 11/12, 11/13
Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 & 05/12 Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite Off Site: 05/13, 11/13

dlpSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:33 PM   #24
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

just giving this a quick bump, as we've decided this should be our general Annual Pass thread . I've edited the first post to add links etc.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #25
HFJohnson
DIS Veteran

I have a general question about using APs in the park...

DH and I are visiting DLP in September for our first adults-only trip! I have an AP and DH will have the tickets from the hotel booking. The thing is we also have the two APs that we bought for the children for our trip last year. So...could I use their APs in the park to get us extra fastpasses?? Would they work or do they have to be scanned in each day first?

Or should we just not do it because it's morally a bit off??

On a similar note, I have a fantasy pass but DS has a Dream one as another kind DISer sent me a spare free under 7s ticket. Will the shops etc accept it if he's not with us?
Old 04-17-2013, 02:57 PM   #26
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFJohnson View Post
I have a general question about using APs in the park...

DH and I are visiting DLP in September for our first adults-only trip! I have an AP and DH will have the tickets from the hotel booking. The thing is we also have the two APs that we bought for the children for our trip last year. So...could I use their APs in the park to get us extra fastpasses?? Would they work or do they have to be scanned in each day first?

yes you can do this, but you'd have to use all 4 APs through the turnstiles each day before you could use them all to get fastpasses that day. The problem with that comes if the CMs at the turnstiles insist on taking your AP from you to run it through the turnstile machine, and notice you're going through the turnstile with a child's AP, and not yours.

Or should we just not do it because it's morally a bit off??

On a similar note, I have a fantasy pass but DS has a Dream one as another kind DISer sent me a spare free under 7s ticket. Will the shops etc accept it if he's not with us?
the child's AP can be used for the discounts as long as the child is present, in the shops and restaurants etc.
Old 04-17-2013, 03:30 PM   #27
Danauk
I would be sitting on the patio of the Fontana bar at the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas watching the dancing fountains on a warm balmy night whilst sipping vintage Champagne

Does the joining fee for the CEV site last for only the one transaction or can you make another purchase later in the year as well? I need to get an AP for myself, DH, SIL and nephew for August and then for my parents for our October trip. Would I be able to book my parents AP's in a few months time with the same password for joining, or would I need to pay again? Or do you think I could wait a few months when the October passes would be available for purchase and buy them all together (but risking the cheap childs pass disappears or maybe hoping for the free childs pass offer to reappear?)
Disneyland Paris: Aug 1998 (off site - honeymoon), Easter 2004 (Hotel New York), Feb 2005 (off site), April 2008 (Hotel New York), October 2008 (Disneyland Hotel), November 2008 (Hotel New York), August 2013, Halloween 2013, New Year 2013/4, August 2014, New Year 2014/15, Easter 2015 WDW: August 2003 (Beach Club Villas - 5th anniversary), Christmas/New Year 2005/6 (Beach Club Villas), August 2009 (Animal Kingdom Lodge savanna view - 11th anniversary) Disneyland: August 2008 (Grand Californian, theme park view - 10th anniversary)
Danauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #28
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

The CEM site joining fee gives you a year's membership, so you can buy whatever passes you want from them during that one year.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:19 AM   #29
helen roberts
Earning My Ears

Hi. I'm looking to buy fantasy passes from the cem site. We are 2 adults 3 children. What should I do? Order 2 @125 and 2@35 euros .
What about my other child? There isn't a child full price option. If I order him a 125 euros pass it says adult so am worried he won't be able to use it
Thanks
helen roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:24 AM   #30
DLPdaft
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen roberts View Post
Hi. I'm looking to buy fantasy passes from the cem site. We are 2 adults 3 children. What should I do? Order 2 @125 and 2@35 euros .
What about my other child? There isn't a child full price option. If I order him a 125 euros pass it says adult so am worried he won't be able to use it
Thanks
he will be able to use an adults pass - there is no difference between an adult and child's pass as far as the ticket is concerned, and he will be able to change the 125 euros annual pass for a permanent annual pass at DLP, with no problems .

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: