Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #1
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 347

Disney designs

Hello everyone, I am a newbie DisSigner, I have recently completed a 'creativity in ICT' module at university. I thought it would be a great idea to combine my love for disney with this module. I have created various graphics and I am very happy to take requests for upcoming disney trips. I can also personalise with names, dates, destination, characters etc.

I am currently making character name fills or initials.
I can design T-shirt graphics
Personalised Mickey heads
Wedding/honeymoon graphics
Door magnets
Autograph books/pillowcases

Also designing specific Disney cruise graphics for all 4 ships

I enjoy adding pixie dust to your vacation and hope you have a magical time

link for my photobucket is http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/mi...?sort=3&page=1
the password is teacher08

If you would like to make a request please email me with design, names of sailors and date it is needed by and I will get back to you ASAP

Last edited by minnie mad mum; 04-14-2013 at 09:07 AM. Reason: more information added
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #2
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 347

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie mad mum View Post
Hello everyone, I am a newbie DisSigner, I have recently completed a 'creativity in ICT' module at university. I thought it would be a great idea to combine my love for disney with this module. I have created various graphics and I am very happy to take requests for upcoming disney trips. I can also personalise with names, dates, destination, characters etc.

I am currently making character name fills or initials.
I can design T-shirt graphics
Personalised Mickey heads
Wedding/honeymoon graphics
Door magnets
Autograph books/pillowcases

Also designing specific Disney cruise graphics for all 4 ships

I enjoy adding pixie dust to your vacation and hope you have a magical time

If you would like to make a request please email me and I will get back to you ASAP
My photo bucket account is http://s1311.photobucket.com/?postlogin=true
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #3
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 347

<a href="http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/minniemadmum/media/autograph%20covers/cover1_zps14a6919a.jpg.html" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s666/minniemadmum/autograph%20covers/cover1_zps14a6919a.jpg" border="0" alt=" photo cover1_zps14a6919a.jpg"/></a>
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #4
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 347

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/...ps14a6919a.jpg

autograph cover
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:43 PM   #5
mmouse37
Mickey for Me!
Likes surprises
 
mmouse37's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Too far from the Magic!!
Posts: 27,027

Just a reminder that this would be a courtesy endeavor. No selling is allowed on the Dis.

Thank you.

MJ
__________________
31 DCL Cruises and Counting!
Disney Magic - 19 times - Official Maiden Voyage July 30, 1998, Re-imagined Magic October 27, 2013
Disney Wonder - 5 times
Disney Dream - 5 times - Official Maiden Voyage January 26, 2011
Disney Fantasy - 2 times

mmouse37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:21 PM   #6
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 347

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmouse37 View Post
Just a reminder that this would be a courtesy endeavor. No selling is allowed on the Dis.

Thank you.

MJ
Thank you I do appreciate your concern but yes all designs are free, pixie dust from me to them
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:28 PM   #7
Momtotwogirls
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 294

I am interested! We are cruising on the Fantasy Western Cruise on June 8th-15th.

My party is Dave, Chylynn, Rebecca, and Emily. Anything you have will be greatly appreciated!

Also, my in-laws are traveling. Their names are Laura and Ralph.

Again, anything would be appreciated! My girls love Jessie and Big Baby from Toy Story 3, as well as Doc McStuffins, and Sofia.

Thank you again.
__________________
Momtotwogirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:02 PM   #8
noahdove
DIS Veteran
 
noahdove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,637

I love the designs...great start!!!! Keep them coming
__________________
Grace and Peace to you all,

noahdove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:10 PM   #9
ilovedoxies
Earning My Ears
 
ilovedoxies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie mad mum View Post
Hello everyone, I am a newbie DisSigner, I have recently completed a 'creativity in ICT' module at university. I thought it would be a great idea to combine my love for disney with this module. I have created various graphics and I am very happy to take requests for upcoming disney trips. I can also personalise with names, dates, destination, characters etc.

I am currently making character name fills or initials.
I can design T-shirt graphics
Personalised Mickey heads
Wedding/honeymoon graphics
Door magnets
Autograph books/pillowcases

Also designing specific Disney cruise graphics for all 4 ships

I enjoy adding pixie dust to your vacation and hope you have a magical time

If you would like to make a request please email me and I will get back to you ASAP

Thanks for offering!

Can you do name fills:

Dewey in Star Wars
Christopher in Star Wars
Mallory in Princesses
Joanne in red Minnie Mouse


And, can you do a UT longhorn Mickey head?


We are cruising next week on the Magic - we sail on the 20th. I would really appreciate it!!!

PM me with any questions.
ilovedoxies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:50 AM   #10
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 347

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoxies View Post
Thanks for offering!

Can you do name fills:

Dewey in Star Wars
Christopher in Star Wars
Mallory in Princesses
Joanne in red Minnie Mouse


And, can you do a UT longhorn Mickey head?


We are cruising next week on the Magic - we sail on the 20th. I would really appreciate it!!!

PM me with any questions.
yes i can do name fills, not sure about the UT longhorn, i will have a go,
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 02:53 AM   #11
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtotwogirls View Post
I am interested! We are cruising on the Fantasy Western Cruise on June 8th-15th.

My party is Dave, Chylynn, Rebecca, and Emily. Anything you have will be greatly appreciated!

Also, my in-laws are traveling. Their names are Laura and Ralph.

Again, anything would be appreciated! My girls love Jessie and Big Baby from Toy Story 3, as well as Doc McStuffins, and Sofia.

Thank you again.
happy to help. i will make you up some designs.
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:13 AM   #12
tinkerbell 766
If I can't fly, let me sing. Or, in other words if I can't be in Disney, let me talk about it !
DLRP is quite simply my spiritual home
 
tinkerbell 766's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: English Lake District
Posts: 5,369

Is it just me?
The link just takes me to the main PB page, not to your albums. Would love to see your designs!!!
__________________
Our VR PJ/TR Swan/Mizners Lounge/Citricos/Top of the World Lounge 4th May 2011
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2513856

tinkerbell 766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #13
minnie mad mum
Mouseketeer
 
minnie mad mum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 347

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell 766 View Post
Is it just me?
The link just takes me to the main PB page, not to your albums. Would love to see your designs!!!
oh sorry i am a newbie to all this, i will pm you the details
minnie mad mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:38 AM   #14
3angels
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 161

I don't see the designs either. Thought it was just me and I was doing something wrong.
3angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:59 PM   #15
wachnicki
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Northern California
Posts: 223

Please Pm me the details to your photo bucket as well. I appreciate anyone willing to share their talent as I have none!

Thanks,
Denise
wachnicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: