Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2014, 01:15 PM   #1606
DISNEY FANTASY
Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas

Location: London England UK Why is Cinderella such a lousy football player? Because she has a pumpkin for a coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajaput View Post
This may have already been covered somewhere in this thread, and if it has, I apologize! I'm wanting to know if there is a certain time we can expect for the June 2015 cruise dates to be released. My family and I are looking into taking our first Disney cruise in June of 2015 and I see that the site only goes thru April 2015. Does anyone know anything?
I know I am going against what DCL themselves are saying but I think the announcement is.

Monday 24th March.
* Disney Magic -
July 2014 12 Night Med + Greece.
* Disney Wonder - August 2013 Lots of photos Alaska and full navigators, -In 'The Walt' photo thread here,
* Disney Fantasy - Back to back, Eastern and Western, Two weeks in concierge!
* Disney Magic - 8 cruises, inc 12 night Baltic, 11 night Med, 14 & 15 night Panama, & 7 night Caribbean.
Other lines inc RCI and Princess.Next, Disney Magic 12 night Northern Europe 2015.
DISNEY FANTASY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:24 PM   #1607
DahliaRW
DIS Veteran

The only good thing about the delay is that dh and I have figured out exactly what I'm going to book, so I only have to book one cruise now. Unless it comes out and is more $$$$ than we're anticipating...

Now if my TA would respond to my emails so I know she knows I want to be notified when they release. I may not be using DU and booking on my own if I don't. Getting a bit frustrated there!
Walt Disney World (Port Orleans Riverside) January 25-29, 2014 (Epcot, AK, MK, Epcot, HS)
Heading back to Disneyland December 12-16th!!! Taking my nieces on their first trip to DL!!!

DahliaRW is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #1608
dsnydaddy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISNEY FANTASY View Post
I know I am going against what DCL themselves are saying but I think the announcement is. Monday 24th March.
I hope you're right.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:35 PM   #1609
DISNEY FANTASY

Location: London England UK Why is Cinderella such a lousy football player? Because she has a pumpkin for a coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsnydaddy View Post
I hope you're right.

keep-calm-and-love-march-24th by Andrew D Porter, on Flickr
* Disney Magic -
* Disney Wonder - August 2013 Lots of photos Alaska and full navigators, -In 'The Walt' photo thread here,
* Disney Magic - 8 cruises, inc 12 night Baltic, 11 night Med, 14 & 15 night Panama, & 7 night Caribbean.
Other lines inc RCI and Princess.Next, Disney Magic 12 night Northern Europe 2015.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:35 PM   #1610
dsnydaddy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DahliaRW View Post
The only good thing about the delay is that dh and I have figured out exactly what I'm going to book, so I only have to book one cruise now. Unless it comes out and is more $$$$ than we're anticipating... Now if my TA would respond to my emails so I know she knows I want to be notified when they release. I may not be using DU and booking on my own if I don't. Getting a bit frustrated there!
I've already crafted my email to DU outlining my wishes for 2015. Just need to add exact dates.

I also gave her a budget to work within to get me what I want and an alternative plan in case my budget is just unworkable.

Now just need the last details and a date of release and I'm able to send it off.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:38 PM   #1611
dsnydaddy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Old 03-14-2014, 01:38 PM   #1612
DahliaRW
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I've already crafted my email to DU outlining my wishes for 2015. Just need to add exact dates.

I also gave her a budget to work within to get me what I want and an alternative plan in case my budget is just unworkable.

Now just need the last details and a date of release and I'm able to send it off.
I'm almost done with mine. I emailed weeks ago to say "hey, we're interested in xxx itineraries when they come out, please make sure I'm notified" and have heard nothing. A quick "I got your email and it's noted" would have sufficed. As it is, I will still email and try to book through her, but I'll also put in a reservation no my own morning of as a back up since I'm not trusting her 100% right now...and I don't want to be at the back of the line for a TA that has a lot of returning customers if I try switching.
Walt Disney World (Port Orleans Riverside) January 25-29, 2014 (Epcot, AK, MK, Epcot, HS)
Heading back to Disneyland December 12-16th!!! Taking my nieces on their first trip to DL!!!

Old 03-14-2014, 01:53 PM   #1613
NancyIL
DIS Veteran

Choose only one booking option!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DahliaRW View Post
I'm almost done with mine. I emailed weeks ago to say "hey, we're interested in xxx itineraries when they come out, please make sure I'm notified" and have heard nothing. A quick "I got your email and it's noted" would have sufficed. As it is, I will still email and try to book through her, but I'll also put in a reservation no my own morning of as a back up since I'm not trusting her 100% right now...and I don't want to be at the back of the line for a TA that has a lot of returning customers if I try switching.
Please - either let your travel agent do the booking OR book it yourself, but don't do both! Double bookings of popular itineraries make the prices rise that much faster, and the prices don't go down when the duplicate bookings cancel.

Last edited by NancyIL; 03-14-2014 at 01:56 PM. Reason: additional thought
NancyIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:58 PM   #1614
KristiMc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIL View Post
Please - either let your travel agent do the booking OR book it yourself, but don't do both! Double bookings of popular itineraries make the prices rise that much faster, and the prices don't go down when the duplicate bookings cancel.
Old 03-14-2014, 02:05 PM   #1615
DISNEY FANTASY

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyIL View Post
I fully agree with this as 1 it bumps prices up and 2 takes stateroom stock out whilst quotes by TAs are being sent to clients.
* Disney Magic -
Old 03-14-2014, 02:15 PM   #1616
DahliaRW
DIS Veteran

Yes, last time I did this I cancelled mine as son as I heard back from the TA. I may just book myself and transfer to costco too - as it's the same or more than the OBC.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:23 PM   #1617
CruznLexi
DIS Veteran

I am not so patiently waiting for the 2015 release so I can book the WBTA. I too have my catg with room numbers I want. Also have a back up plan if the cost is more or less.
CruznLexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:31 PM   #1618
wallawallakids
DIS Veteran

I am really hoping I can book Christmas 2015 and that there is a southern offered. BUT I am not Gold or Platinum. Just lowly Silver. I am praying the prices do not go up too much in the days before we can book. We need two rooms to fit our 4 kids, so budget is always on my mind! I know Christmas books fast, do you think they will rise a ton before Silver gets a chance at them?

(Me and DH), (DD12), (DS11), (DS7),(DD7) &
wallawallakids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:36 PM   #1619
lloydy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
I know I am going against what DCL themselves are saying but I think the announcement is.

Monday 24th March.
What are DCL saying? I may have missed somethîng.
lloydy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:38 PM   #1620
DISNEY FANTASY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlySwan View Post
We were on the Fantasy from 2/15-2/22. At that time they said it would be another 4 to 6 weeks. You can always try calling DCL directly at (800) 951-3532.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydy View Post
What are DCL saying? I may have missed somethîng.
See above on the previous page.
* Disney Magic -

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: