Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #16
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Okay I am here and ready to read.

Looking forward to it.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:22 PM   #17
jecskc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Hey Susan!! So excited to read about your trip. I am now singing it in my head....

just keep swimming

just keep swimming.....

I think I will go watch Nemo
Hey Heather !! I loves me some Nemo. Dory is my favorite !! And the little pink squid. "Awwww ...... you made me ink !!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Hi Susan! I saw your updates on the live thread but I want to join in here!
Hey Brenda !! Thanks so much for joining in !! I am doing a full dining review as well. I will get that started tomorrow !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
Okay I am here and ready to read.

Looking forward to it.
Hey Scott !! Thanks for joining !! Glad to have you here !!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-09-2013, 06:54 AM   #18
jojosam
Mouseketeer

The Nemo reference caught my attention! Can't wait to read more!
Old 04-09-2013, 08:03 AM   #20
wdwgirl03
I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)
I will throw a party the day I get a tag!!!
I am pretty wimpy when it comes to thrill rides

Joining in! It's always fun reading TRs by people who were there at the same time. And the same resort!
'91-Disney villas '93, '95, '97, '99, '01, '02-Polynesian '03-All Star Sports '05-All Star Movies; offsite- Universal/Disney Oct. '06, Dec. '07/Jan. '08-Saratoga Springs May '08-Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec. '08-Beach Club Villas Aug. '09-Villas @ the Wilderness Lodge April '10-Kidani Village Aug. '10-Saratoga Springs Mar. '11-Old Key West Oct. '11-Saratoga Springs April '12-Boardwalk Villas April '13-Bay Lake Tower Aug. '13-Pop Century Dec. '13-Saratoga Springs April '14-Pop Century UPCOMING TRIPS: Dec. '14-DISNEYLAND!!! April '15-VWL!!!
*DVC member since 2006*

Disneyland- '04, '06

Check out my past TRs: Mar./April '11 Oct. '11 CURRENT TR: APRIL '13 TR APRIL '13 PTR facebook Twitter/Instagram:mugirl0307
Old 04-09-2013, 08:33 AM   #21
Disney9.9.10
DIS Veteran

I can't wait to read all about your trip! I love the title (and Finding Nemo, of course!)

Dec 1988 - First Trip! * 1989 * 1990 * 1992 - Polynesian * 1996 - ASMu - Dance Trip for Disney's Magic Music Days * Dec 2002 - DCL Wonder & ASMo * March 2004 * March 2005 - Pop * August 2007 - ASMu * September 2010 - Grand Floridian - Wedding/Honeymoon Trip! * August 2011 - AKL Kidani Village * December 2012 - CSR*November 2014 - AKL Kidani Village for E's First Trip!

Krysten Michael Evelyn and Scarlett Mommy to an Angel

Old 04-09-2013, 09:15 AM   #22
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

Ooooh... sorry you were still in the scooter. Especially dealing with spring break crowds where it feels like you're swimming upstream.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #23
jecskc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl03 View Post
Joining in! It's always fun reading TRs by people who were there at the same time. And the same resort!
Hey Sarah !! I am so happy you are here. Gah - I am so kicking myself that I didn't get to meet you and Erin. Dang !! Are you going to do a TR ?? I wanna follow along on yours, too, if you do. We can look for each other in our photos ... LOL. But from your facebook posts, I would say they we weren't ever at the same place at the same time. Except the reost, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney9.9.10 View Post
I can't wait to read all about your trip! I love the title (and Finding Nemo, of course!)
Hey Krysten !! I am so glad you are following along again. Glad to have you back !!! I have TONS of photos to upload and photobucket is being so stupid. I set up my computer to load day 3 before I left for work this morning and I bet it is still just churning away at home SLOWLY loading photos. I hope it is done when I get home ... so I can then set up Day 4 to load. Sigh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
Ooooh... sorry you were still in the scooter. Especially dealing with spring break crowds where it feels like you're swimming upstream.
Hey Andy !! Glad you stopped by !! Yes, I am MUCH better and I was able to get around the resort without the scooter, but going 5-8 miles in the parks wasn't happening. Still too sore for all of that. Dude, this injury is taking FOREVER to heal. My doctor said it would take a year and I didn't want to believe him. But it is looking more and more like he is right. Dang it !!! It was a challenge sometimes with the scooter for sure. My strategy was to get behind a dad with a double stroller and let him plow the way for me It worked, too !!!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #24
daisymomof4
Mouseketeer

How brave of you to go at spring break! lol Can't wait to read your report I also saw your yummy updates from the 'live' thread. Mmmmmmmm....

I've got a friend that broke her ankle several years ago and her road to recovery was a long one. She always joked that she'd not have minded it if she'd been doing something fun or exciting instead of something she knew she shouldn't have been doing, lol. I hope you are healing well!
Old 04-09-2013, 12:20 PM   #25
jecskc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisymomof4 View Post
How brave of you to go at spring break! lol Can't wait to read your report I also saw your yummy updates from the 'live' thread. Mmmmmmmm....

I've got a friend that broke her ankle several years ago and her road to recovery was a long one. She always joked that she'd not have minded it if she'd been doing something fun or exciting instead of something she knew she shouldn't have been doing, lol. I hope you are healing well!
I am going to do a full dining review as well, i just need to get everything organized. Hope to see you over there as well. We really don't mind Spring Break. If you manage your time and fast passes well, you can still have a great trip and do everything you want.

I had pretty bad tendon damage so that takes even longer to heal. And I just fell down the stairs at my house. The last three stairs. that was all it took to ruin my life ..... I hope to at least get back to 85% one day. I really miss playing tennis and I am not getting any lighter just sitting around waiting for it to heal.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:56 PM   #26
Desi
Seek color and ye shall receive...
There are many Tag Fairies.... no-one said they're all girls though!

Can't wait to read all about it!
Cruise #1 Disney Magic Nov.14-21-2009 Double Dip
Cruise #2 Disney Dream Nov.13-18 2011
Cruise #3 Disney Fantasy Nov. 23-30 2013
Old 04-09-2013, 02:16 PM   #27
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

I'm here!!! BAY LAKE TOWER!!!!!!!!
Old 04-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #28
jecskc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post
Can't wait to read all about it!
Thanks for following along !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
I'm here!!! BAY LAKE TOWER!!!!!!!!
Hey Marissa !!!

Oh eM Gee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bay Lake Tower was the absolute BOMB diggity !! We loved it soooo much. It was very hard to leave.
Old 04-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #29
daisymomof4
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecskc View Post
I am going to do a full dining review as well, i just need to get everything organized. Hope to see you over there as well. We really don't mind Spring Break. If you manage your time and fast passes well, you can still have a great trip and do everything you want.

I had pretty bad tendon damage so that takes even longer to heal. And I just fell down the stairs at my house. The last three stairs. that was all it took to ruin my life ..... I hope to at least get back to 85% one day. I really miss playing tennis and I am not getting any lighter just sitting around waiting for it to heal.
Oh gosh, just 3 stairs! That just really stinks. I hope you recover well enough to play even a little tennis some day.

(My friend tripped over her dog)
Old 04-09-2013, 04:55 PM   #30
tazdev3225
I sucked my thumb up with the vacuum
I fell up a mountain skiing and sprained both my ankles

I'm home and here. Looking forward to reading along.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: