Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2013, 11:18 AM   #1
caribbeandreaming
Mouseketeer

What travel agent to use to be notified of promotions?

I know travel agent questions get posted on here quite a bit, but I didn't see a thread that helped me with this particular question.

We need to get hooked up with a good travel agent. We used AAA for our Dream cruise last year but aren't using one for our Fantasy in a few weeks. However, we do plan to book onboard for a future cruise.

I am specifically looking for an agent who will keep us updated about any specials DCL may be offering, especially Kids Sail Free. We are thinking of doing the Southern next year and are keeping our fingers crossed that it will be offered. The OBC is nice, but I'm more interested in having someone watch rates for me.

What travel agency would be best for that? Is that something DU would do? They seem to have a lot of business so I don't know how personalized the service is. Would we be better off finding a small agency in our town? The only thing that concerns me about that is they aren't as Disney-focused as other agencies and may not notice when these promotions come up. We were happy with AAA last year, but don't know if they would be good for this type of thing either. Thanks for any help!
caribbeandreaming is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: