Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
Jules1212
Mouseketeer

Best Way To Buy AP's?

Soooooo excited! Told DH that I am so sad to be back from a wonderful trip last week and cannot stop thinking about going again and that I would love to go in different seasons, and he says "So why don't we wait until later in the year and get annual passes then?"

We would get Dream passes so that we can go whenever we want to and I am a shareholder too. We would like them to run from December so that we can go during the Christmas season and then when we can until Halloween 2014.

Any advice as to what is the best way to go about this? I cannot believe quite how hooked we are on DLP!

Jules1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

if you are shareholders and have no children in your party aged under 7, the easiest way to do it is when you go to DLP in Christmas season, buy your dream passes with your 15% shareholders discount. no postage costs, no need for temporary tickets, just take your passports with you for photo ID purposes.
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-07-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
Jules1212
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPdaft View Post
if you are shareholders and have no children in your party aged under 7, the easiest way to do it is when you go to DLP in Christmas season, buy your dream passes with your 15% shareholders discount. no postage costs, no need for temporary tickets, just take your passports with you for photo ID purposes.
I'm sorry to be a bit thick Elaine, but we will be staying offsite so do we just book the accommodation and then turn up at DLP entrance and say we want to buy AP's? Or do we buy a one day ticket and get that discounted from the cost of the AP?

To be honest, my head is in such a spin that DH was as keen as me to do this! I can't think straight. LOL

Old 04-07-2013, 04:40 PM   #4
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules1212 View Post
I'm sorry to be a bit thick Elaine, but we will be staying offsite so do we just book the accommodation and then turn up at DLP entrance and say we want to buy AP's? Or do we buy a one day ticket and get that discounted from the cost of the AP?

To be honest, my head is in such a spin that DH was as keen as me to do this! I can't think straight. LOL
yes, you just go to either the ticket turnstiles at the park entrance, or Guest Services there, or Bureau Donald if its open, and tell them you want to buy Dream annual passes with shareholders discount.
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #5
Jules1212
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPdaft View Post
yes, you just go to either the ticket turnstiles at the park entrance, or Guest Services there, or Bureau Donald if its open, and tell them you want to buy Dream annual passes with shareholders discount.
Oh, you are a star! Thank you so much. I still can't believe we will have a whole year of access to my happy place! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: