Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2013, 02:33 PM   #1
broadwaylindsey
Earning My Ears

Henna tatoos

I heard that in the Morocco Pavilion you can get a henna tattoo. Does anyone know the prices or information about them? Thanks!
broadwaylindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
Silvermist20
Proud Directioner, Disney addict, awesome person, etc etc etc!

I want to do that so bad! I never did it before (at Disney at least), but I think the prices depend on the size and I don't always see the people either.

I am Silv, the loving, awesome, amazing, weird, funny mother of the Random family.

DIRECTIONER!
Disney is love, Disney is life.
"Happiness hit her like a train on a track." ~Florence Welch (Dog Days Are Over)
"Some infinities are larger than other infinities." ~TFIOS

Silvermist20 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #3
Disney~Cutie
DIS Veteran

Yeah, the prices depend on size and which design you're getting. They give you a book, and you get to choose which design you want. If I remember correctly, the prices ranged from $15 to (about??) $45

I'm not sure if you know how a henna tattoo works, but basically they use this icing like material to make the tattoo, and after you let it dry for a couple hours, it kinda flakes off, thus leaving the actual tattoo.

Here's a picture of my henna, which was $15. The design is simple, but I thought it was pretty (:

Here it is after the stuff flaked off:

Here's the one my mother got, which was a little more expensive ($20). You can see the design is a bit more intricate though

The cast member who did our hennas offered to sprinkle glitter on it so that it looked nice while the crusty stuff was still on, and I remember the tattoo lasting about a week and a half after it flaked (:

You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.
Disney~Cutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #4
broadwaylindsey
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney~Cutie View Post
Yeah, the prices depend on size and which design you're getting. They give you a book, and you get to choose which design you want. If I remember correctly, the prices ranged from $15 to (about??) $45

I'm not sure if you know how a henna tattoo works, but basically they use this icing like material to make the tattoo, and after you let it dry for a couple hours, it kinda flakes off, thus leaving the actual tattoo.

Here's a picture of my henna, which was $15. The design is simple, but I thought it was pretty (:

Here it is after the stuff flaked off:

Here's the one my mother got, which was a little more expensive ($20). You can see the design is a bit more intricate though

The cast member who did our hennas offered to sprinkle glitter on it so that it looked nice while the crusty stuff was still on, and I remember the tattoo lasting about a week and a half after it flaked (:
Thank you so much for the info its very helpful!!!
broadwaylindsey is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: