Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #1
4disneygenerations
Mouseketeer

Question taking someone off a reservation?

We were traveling with 7 people, 2 rooms. If I need to take off one person, still keeping my 2 rooms, will they just credit the full amount of that person with no penalty? Also will I have to rebook all dining reservations? Thanks for your input.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #2
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4disneygenerations View Post
We were traveling with 7 people, 2 rooms. If I need to take off one person, still keeping my 2 rooms, will they just credit the full amount of that person with no penalty? Also will I have to rebook all dining reservations? Thanks for your input.
If a package was booked for that room, no penalty will be assessed unless you are 44 days or less from arrival. If you are 44 days or less from arrival, there will be a $50 change fee since the cost of the package will decrease.

If you booked room only with more than 2 adults in the room, the extra adult fee for that one person will be taken off. No penalty for adjusting the reservation for this either unless you are 5 days or less from arrival.

As far as ADRs, you can try to rebook, but you might not be able to get what you want for 6 people. I would keep your ADRs the way they are and when you check in for your time, tell them 1 person was not able to make it.

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-06-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
4disneygenerations
Mouseketeer

Thank you mickeynut1 for that quick response. I am still just under 5 months out so I should be good with the package. I am concerned for the ADRs held with a credit card. They are not signature but a credit card was needed to make the ADR.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #4
Marthasor
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Thank you mickeynut1 for that quick response. I am still just under 5 months out so I should be good with the package. I am concerned for the ADRs held with a credit card. They are not signature but a credit card was needed to make the ADR.
You don't need to worry about the credit card hold ADR's. As long as someone shows up for the reservation, you will not be charged a no-show fee. You can have a reservation for 7 and show up with 6 (or less) and no fee will be charged. You will only be charged a fee if no one shows up.
Marthasor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:14 PM   #5
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
You're welcome .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marthasor View Post
You don't need to worry about the credit card hold ADR's. As long as someone shows up for the reservation, you will not be charged a no-show fee. You can have a reservation for 7 and show up with 6 (or less) and no fee will be charged. You will only be charged a fee if no one shows up.

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: