Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
DisneyCDL
Earning My Ears

July PIN Code??

Hi,

Has anyone received a July PIN Code? I am hoping to go from 7/17-7/27, but the summer offer just isn't enough. I called Disney on 4/3 and asked about having a PIN Code attached to my name. The CM said no. I asked if I should call back. She said she hasn't heard about any summer PIN Codes being released yet. I thought I read that some were....am I right? Should I give up or wait a few more weeks?
DisneyCDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:26 PM   #2
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCDL View Post
Hi,

Has anyone received a July PIN Code? I am hoping to go from 7/17-7/27, but the summer offer just isn't enough. I called Disney on 4/3 and asked about having a PIN Code attached to my name. The CM said no. I asked if I should call back. She said she hasn't heard about any summer PIN Codes being released yet. I thought I read that some were....am I right? Should I give up or wait a few more weeks?
I posted this on the other PIN thread, but if you want to give me your booking info, I can check the rate for you with my PIN. At least then you would know if it is even worth hoping to get.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-12-2013, 09:22 AM   #3
NHBelle
DIS Veteran

Sorry to invade your post...but I am in the same boat. Smitch425 would you be willing to check my dates etc. with your pin code. We are a family of 5 2 adults...3 kiddos 17,13, & 9. My dates are July 31st - August 9th. We need 5 day hopper plus water park passes and the regular Disney Dining plan (1 snack, 1 counter, 1 table) Oh...staying at POR Riverside cause that is the cheapest option for a family of 5.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHBelle View Post
Sorry to invade your post...but I am in the same boat. Smitch425 would you be willing to check my dates etc. with your pin code. We are a family of 5 2 adults...3 kiddos 17,13, & 9. My dates are July 31st - August 9th. We need 5 day hopper plus water park passes and the regular Disney Dining plan (1 snack, 1 counter, 1 table) Oh...staying at POR Riverside cause that is the cheapest option for a family of 5.
With the PIN it comes to $5490.32. That is with a garden view, which is the cheapest available under the PIN for those dates.
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:39 AM   #5
NHBelle
DIS Veteran

WOW..you are quick. Thank you so much. The price with the current summer discount is $5539.00 (with garden view) so the pin would only save me $50...not much of a discount...of course I would take it, but was really hoping to get this trip under 5K...Disney is getting so expensive for us!!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #6
karenfb
Earning My Ears

I can't believe it but I am not going to Disney this year because I didn't get a summer dining pin. I did get the room discount but it didn't save me much. I am going to the Caribbean. I will miss Disney but just can't afford to feed 3 healthy male appetites. I needed all inclusive. Just finished booking.
karenfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:36 AM   #7
5boyz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCDL View Post
Hi,

I got one that is a teeny bit better than the public summer promo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: