Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2013, 06:23 AM   #1
bellabambina12
Bellabambina

Problems with online check in

I was wondering if anyone else is unable to link hotel reservations or check in online through mydisneyexperience? I even called disney and they said to try again later because they were having issues with ipad access???

We arrive tomorrow and still not working for almost a week now....
Old 04-06-2013, 06:58 AM   #2
jennynwdw
Earning My Ears

I didn't have a problem linking it but when I did, I LOST everything! All the people were gone, payments were gone, special requests were gone! You may be safer not to link it! It's disappointing and shocking that Disney would allow it out with all the bugs. Hopefully they fix it soon.
jennynwdw is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-06-2013, 07:16 AM   #3
bellabambina12
Bellabambina

When I called the cm said for some reason the iPads were having an issue and that I should try it on a regular computer. I'm about to call again, just because I wanted to try the online check in.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #4
jksgrammy
Never too old for WDW!

Still having problems

I just spoke with DVC cast member as I cannot get 2 reservations to link onto my account. He advised that they are still experiencing problems with the system. No idea when issues will be resolved. I think it's best to call them. They already "lost" one of our reservations and I have been calling them weekly to keep confirming. I am anticipating check-in issues when we get there.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #5
lilwitch646
Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

I'm ok until I get to the point of entering a credit card. Once I put in the numbers, the little "thinking circle" just goes round and round. And that happens on every device I've tried. I have tried a Mac, iPad, and PC and it's not working at all!!! It's very frustrating. I have a feeling I'll be doing the old-fashioned check-in once I arrive at the resort. It's just so much easier when your welcome packet is all ready for you at the front desk.

On the semi-plus side, I'm glad that other people are having the same problem, but it's frustrating that Disney did this overhaul on the system and now it no longer works.

Grand Floridian 5/92 :: OKW 5/93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 12 :: DCL 4/00 :: BCV 7/09 :: Food and Wine OKW 10/09, 10/13 :: Family Christmas OKW 12/10 :: Brother's 21st Birthday BWV 5/11 :: Vero 12/11, 5/13 :: Brother's 22nd Birthday BWV 5/12 :: Disney's Magic Canadian Cruise 8/12 :: OKW 9/12 :: Food and Wine BWV 11/12 :: Law School Graduation AKV 1/13

lilwitch646 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: