Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
cpc430
Mouseketeer

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Royal Sea Package Logistics

We are on the Fantasy in July and my DD7 really wants to do all the makeovers at the BBB. I am thinking of getting the Royal Sea Package for her.

Since I have to preselect days and times, can anyone recommend good days to schedule what event? More so the the mermaid package and the princess dress package. We are on the 7 day Western and have late seating but were also hoping to see the main evening shows if possible.

Thanks!!
cpc430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:47 PM   #2
racingfandj
Mouseketeer

DD loved the Royal Sea Package and uses her trunk for every overnight stay she leaves the house for. We did formal night, pirate night either castaway cay day or the final sea day for the mermaid. I have posted several reviews and pics if you are interested and know how to search the forum by user. Otherwise, let me know and I'll be happy to find and repost a link for you.

Jill
Disney Magic - November 2013
Disney Magic - January 2014
Disney Fantasy - June/July 2014

Anxiously Waiting for
Wonder - November 2014
Wonder - May 2015
Dream - November 2015
racingfandj is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-05-2013, 08:34 AM   #3
cpc430
Mouseketeer

Thanks Jill! I'll search for your threads I'd love to read what you had to say (and see photos) and appreciate you sharing the breakdown of your schedule!
cpc430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:36 PM   #4
klc1923
Earning My Ears

On the Eastern sailing we used sunday morning (first full day) to be a mermaid for the 3 girls so they could wear their bathing suits all cruise. As soon as they were fiished with their make over, we went downstairs to the lobby and it was time to meet all of the princesses. The timing was perfect and we have to thank the fairy godmothers for that suggestion. Then Pirate Night is already defined; Finally the full princess makeover was on Thursday - semi formal night.

We did not do the full package. For pirate night they only got make up and accessories - we had our own costumes already.

The price difference between the full package and how we did it was almost $200 per child. For that price difference you would receive a pink suitcase, a necklace, and a "glass slipper" - maybe something else small. $200 x 3 kids was too much for me to spend. Fortunately our little girls were happy and did not realize there was "more".

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: