Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
HayGan
We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)
Papa Smurf Oh Papa Smurf!

Location: Steeler Country - PA!!!! Home of the World Champion PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!

Good (& cheap) place with fridge & microwave?

Due to some schedule changes we can add on a few nights in Orlando on to our June trip. Since we will have villa (and likely some leftover food) I would like to find a nice, clean yet moderately priced place to stay for the additional nights. I definitely want someplace that has a fridge & microwave to take advantage of our leftover food and keep the overall costs down. I've checked with my contact for Bonnet Creek but he said they are showing no availability for my dates.

Anyone have any other suggestions? I'm only looking for 3-5 nights.
Next up:
Girls Only B-Day trip for F&WF - Oct. 2013, Turkey Day & 1st cruise! Nov/Dec. 2013
, Key West & BCV for the first time!!! May 2014
HayGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #2
MinnieLovesMickey12
DIS Veteran

Location: Way down South near the banks of the mighty Mississippi River.

Quality Suites Lake Buena Vista. Our rate is $71 a night for a one bedroom suite with a living room and a full kitchen. It has a dishwasher and dishes, a 2 burner stove, microwave and full sized fridge with ice maker. It also comes with free hot breakfast of make your own waffles and Eggs and Sausage. I think they have some cold items too like cereal and bagels.

It is located on Palm parkway surrounded by tons of restaurants and centrally located between Universal and Disney.
12/7-12/13/14 Wyndham Bonnet Creek-- Adults Only trip 10/31-11/10/15 Wyndham Bonnet Creek -- Family Trip
MinnieLovesMickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-07-2013, 06:03 PM   #3
A Mickeyfan
DIS Veteran

Embassy Suites right off Palm Pkwy or even cheaper but not fancy is the Extended Stay Deluxe on Palm Pkwy. They have a stove, full sized fridge & microwave.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:29 AM   #4
HayGan
We could all use some pixie dust now and then :)
Papa Smurf Oh Papa Smurf!

Location: Steeler Country - PA!!!! Home of the World Champion PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!

Thanks for the suggestions. I booked the Baymont in Kissimmee for $47/night. It has mini fridge and microwave. I figured for the difference in cost we can eat one meal out a day. We mainly will only eat breakfast in the room.
Next up:
Girls Only B-Day trip for F&WF - Oct. 2013, Turkey Day & 1st cruise! Nov/Dec. 2013
, Key West & BCV for the first time!!! May 2014
HayGan is offline   Reply With Quote