Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #1
JM1226
Mouseketeer

Please help (change of plans)

We leave Sat for our trip and I'm just rethinking one of my resataurant selections. Here's our ADRs: O'Hana's, Coral Reef, BOG, CM's, 1900 Park Fare and Narcosee.

I looked at the menu at Narcosee and I'm rethinking this one....does anyone have opinion on it and where could I go instead? I'm sure its too late to book some where else but I can try. Suggestions...TIA!

Last edited by JM1226; 04-04-2013 at 06:44 AM.
JM1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:58 AM   #2
momto3gr8boys
DIS Veteran

You could probably get an ADR for Kona or The Wave if you want to stay in the MK resort area.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

momto3gr8boys is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-04-2013, 08:29 AM   #3
mickeynut1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM1226 View Post
We leave Sat for our trip and I'm just rethinking one of my resataurant selections. Here's our ADRs: O'Hana's, Coral Reef, BOG, CM's, 1900 Park Fare and Narcosee.

I looked at the menu at Narcosee and I'm rethinking this one....does anyone have opinion on it and where could I go instead? I'm sure its too late to book some where else but I can try. Suggestions...TIA!
If you're looking for another signature, we love Artist Point at the WL and Yachtsman Steakhouse at the YC. For non signatures, Boma and Cape May are two of our favorites.

Country Inn & Suites LBV June 2001 - CBR July 2002 - BC December 2003 - WL CL Oct/Nov 2004 - WL September 2006 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2007 -Poly September 2007 - All Star Vacation Homes March 2008 - AKL/GF SL/WL January 2010 - AKL/GF December 2010 - GF RPC May 2011
mickeynut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #4
NoSoup4U
I am Art Vandelay

Quote:

I'd try Citrico's at the Grand Floridian Resort. Im pretty sure you will be able to get an ADR there at this point?
NoSoup4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #5
Minniesgal
DIS Veteran

We loved Narcosses in February
Minniesgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #6
lmhall2000
May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.

Quote:

Agree artist point or yavhtsman steakhouse

lmhall2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:26 AM   #7
JimmyV
Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.

Can you tell us what it is about Narcoossee's that caused you to rethink it? That way, we won't be steering you into places that have the same problem. For example, if it is a cost issue, then recommending something like Citricos isn't helpful. If it is menu choice, then let us know what it is that turns you off and what you would prefer. I'm sure that the collective wisdom here can come up with something!
JimmyV is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: