Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #16
LeahA
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmullane View Post
With so many individuals on the board, there is no way you should take on any opinions, instead create your own. Some will claim to love it. Some will claim to hate it. To some service stinks. To some it's great. My girlfriend and I try different restaurants every year we go. That's the only way to know for sure. Give Everything A Shot!! :-)
I know, I like to ask, but in the end we usually make our own decisions. It's just like the resort board, there is so much love for some resorts, and so much hate for others.
SARATOGA SPRINGS RESORT-X2
OLD KEY WEST
WILDERNESS LODGE
POLYNESIAN
POP CENTURY
LeahA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #17
tmullane
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeahA View Post

I know, I like to ask, but in the end we usually make our own decisions. It's just like the resort board, there is so much love for some resorts, and so much hate for others.
Totally agree. Until you stay at a place you can't know sure. Plus certain elements in a resort/restaurant hold more to each individual.
Good Luck. Have a magical trip!
tmullane is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-04-2013, 01:28 PM   #18
jwfla422
DIS Veteran/Philly Native

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmullane View Post
With so many individuals on the board, there is no way you should take on any opinions, instead create your own. Some will claim to love it. Some will claim to hate it. To some service stinks. To some it's great. My girlfriend and I try different restaurants every year we go. That's the only way to know for sure. Give Everything A Shot!! :-)
Absolutely agreed! Not only are everyone's opinions different BUT even when you go to the same place one day and it's great, the very next day it could be "not" so great.

There are so many variables involved, like chefs, cooks, mgrs and especially servers that are on duty that can change your experience drastically in a day. However that being said there are some places that have certain elements that some like and some do not which can make or break a good experience. (type of food, loud music, too quiet of an atmosphere, too loud of an atmosphere, etc)

I love writing reviews about our dining experiences at Disney because I love to help others get familiar with a place they may want to dine at and if we don't have a good experience it is in no way meant to deter anyone from trying it.

As a matter a fact when we have a bad experience we do try to return especially if it is our 1st visit to that restaurant (although we may take some time away from that place)...we hadn't returned to WPC because we ended up at Paradiso PLUS we had gone to WPC many times before that. If we are staying near DTD and find ourselves there more than 1 night we will try something different.

Like you said if it's something you want to try, TRY IT!! (can't agree more)
Old 04-04-2013, 02:03 PM   #19
automaticsoap
Mouseketeer

I ate dinner at Paradiso 37 in February 2012. I ordered the Argentinean skirt steak, and it was one of the best steaks I've ever had! I also like the variety of tequila available. I would definitely eat here again, but it's not a must-do on every trip.

automaticsoap is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: