Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #16
kmaclou
Disney Bride May 27, 2010

Another vote for David and Vicki! They did our engagement photos in 2009, our wedding in 2010 and our family photos last year. (If you go on their website to the family and children gallery, there's a bunch of photos of our pee wee starting with her in a Cinderella dress.)

We are so lucky to have had them as our photographers. They are like family and extremely creative. We keep in contact with them and try to get together whenever we're in WDW. We loved them from minute 1 when we were emailing back and forth before our engagement photos. We felt like we had known them forever!

You have nothing to worry about if you have them as your photographers. You'll have a great time and the end result will be amazing.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #17
Jazzygirl72
Mouseketeer

I'll add my two cents. I just booked them yesterday with a deposit for my Feb 2014 wedding and I'm so happy I did! A friend of mine had them as her DFTW photographers when they worked for Disney. She loved them. Their package gave me more for my money and yes, the engagement photos come with it. I'm hoping to make it work when we come down for the planning session. They are going away the weekend we'll be there but she offered to come back a little early if it helps our plans (in terms of flying/taking time off, etc.). I haven't filled out the form yet but I will. I'm not very right brained so I'll have to look at other people's photos to get ideas. If anyone wants to link me to their photos with David and Vicki, I'd appreciate it. I need to see ideas to know what I'd like. LOL Now, if only I could have them for my MK bridal portrait session. Oh well! I'm sure Disney will do a great job with that!

Me DH Jasper 1980 - family's house; 1985 - family's house; April 1988 - HiS band trip off-site; 1990 - 1993 family's house summers; Summer 1994/Jan & Summer 1995 - Cast member off-site; Feb. 2001 - off-site Kissimmee; Nov. 2003 - Marriott Courtyard; Dec. 2008 - CSR ; Jan. 2010 - AKL savanna view; Aug. 2012 - Universal & BW; Feb. 2013 - CSR; Aug. 2013 - CSR; Feb. 2014 - BW for our DFTW!! ; Nov. 2014 - AllStarSp
Jazzygirl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-09-2013, 10:16 PM   #18
jfondulas
Earning My Ears

I love, love, love David and Vicki! They did our wedding back in 2007 when they were still part of Disney. Since then we have done our Trash the Dress, maternity and soon family session with them. They instantly become your friends rather than just your photographers. You will not be sorry... they are AMAZING!

jfondulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:08 AM   #19
PinkKitty
Earning My Ears

They are fantastic and they have my vote!
PinkKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:02 PM   #20
carolwoodpacific
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney12bride View Post
Hi, my actual name is Renee... I used David and Vicki for my wedding this summer. In all honesty they were the best choice I made for my wedding.
Thank you for the thorough review, Renee! I saw your photos on their blog last week when I was doing my initial research- gorgeous! I LOVE that photo of the back of your dress with the castle in the background. Stunning! Thanks again for all of the information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzygirl72 View Post
I haven't filled out the form yet but I will. I'm not very right brained so I'll have to look at other people's photos to get ideas. If anyone wants to link me to their photos with David and Vicki, I'd appreciate it. I need to see ideas to know what I'd like. LOL
I totally know how you feel! I'm an accountant so not creative in the least. David and Vicki told me to send them photos I like which should be really helpful for the actual engagement and wedding photos. A few past brides said they are great with suggestions during your photo shoot, which I will definitely need.

Thanks to everyone else for your glowing reviews of D&V!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:40 PM   #21
taylorali
Earning Our Ears ~ Growing Old Together

david & vicky are the best!

Probably the best decision my fiance and I ever made using David & Vicky! Such amazing and fun people! My fiance was so skeptical about getting Engagement pictures done. (He's a guys guy lol) They made him feel so at ease and we had the best time!! Definitely will use them for our wedding!!!!!!

Here's some of our engagement photos: http://ourengagment.shutterfly.com/
Planning Journal
taylorali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:03 PM   #22
carolwoodpacific
Earning My Ears

I actually saw the sneak peak they posted on their Facebook account - SO cute! I ended up booking them and actually had the engagement session two weeks ago. I totally agree with you - they definitely put us at ease, including my also photo-phobic fiance. Thanks for sharing your photos!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: