Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2013, 08:04 AM   #1
kittykitty87
DIS Veteran

The 'This-was-supposed-to-be-a-holiday-to-Mexico' TRIP REPORT! 28/09/12

Before you start reading, there will be NO photographs in this update at all as a result of me being an idiot and DROPPING MY CAMERA the night before!!

I will make this really vague but I will go in to full detail about all the rides etc in the post from our 2nd visit to Universal which has pictures!

Universal was an excellent park and it was better (if a little smaller) than I remember from my visit back in 2000.

We had such a wonderful day and I have to say, I actually enjoyed not having a camera, it was nice being able to just see things without panicking about trying to get a photograph of everything!

I have to say, I had THE BIGGEST cake EVER in a shop there but I cannot remember for the life of me what the shop was called It was a massive chocolate sponge cupcake with chocolate icing and sprinkles and it was about the size of my face! Needless to say this was at the end of the day after we had been on all of the rides...otherwise I think we would have been a bit

After we left Universal we were on a mission: a camera mission! We drove to the Florida Mall as we decided that would be the best place to go and that we would be sure to get a camera from there!

We wandered around and saw such a beautiful thing...A CAMERA SHOP THAT HAD A CLOSING DOWN SALE!!!!!!

Straight away I saw the camera I wanted. It was pretty much the same camera as I had before but was a newer model! I asked the man, he took it off the shelf, let me have a play and then Karl, the angel that he is bought it for me! I was officially back on

All the way back to the hotel I held on to the camera box like my life depended on it. When we got back I jumped on the bed and sat reading the instructions and taking random photos to check what it was like. It was SO much better than my old one and the photos were so much sharper and clearer! I was so happy!

So after the excitement of finally having a new camera we skipped going out for a meal as we were both still full from our cakes at Universal, watched the TV and went to bed ready for our day at Hollywood Studios tomorrow!

(Thanks for sticking with me folks! )

Continued...

'This-was-supposed-to-be-a-holiday-to-Mexico' TRIP REPORT! Sept/Oct 2012
The 'this-was-supposed-to-be-a-holiday-to-Mexico' PTR

Last edited by kittykitty87; 04-02-2013 at 09:39 AM.
kittykitty87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: