Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-26-2013, 03:26 PM   #1246
budafam
DIS Veteran

We were in the middle of our entree's on our last trip and they brought out the metal cover things (sorry, no idea what they're called) to keep our plates warm at the table.
budafam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 03:27 PM   #1247
snausman
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura428 View Post
Anyone else not seeing their ADR showing up in MDE? Haven't gotten an email confirmation, either, and I'm starting to get a little nervous. Added layer of compilation is that I flew out on business shortly after the call and left the reservation written in a piece of paper in my car. The car that's parked at a big Chicago airport, which is very far from the NY hotel I find myself in at the moment.

Cause for alarm? Or simply a delay in processing? Kicking myself now for putting that paper in my bag before jumping on the airport shuttle. It'll be late Wednesday night before I can try to link the reservation on my own. :/
My ADR showed up also immediately. And I got an email with the hour of me booking it. So, I guess I am telling you, that you might want to call dining and just check on it.

Laura
Register to remove

Old 08-26-2013, 04:02 PM   #1248
disneynanacat
Lovin' Disney Too!

We're on the Deluxe Dining Plan this time and this will be our first time eating at CG while on a dining plan. Does anyone know if you can order sushi as an app on the DxDP? Or can two people order it as their app? No big deal if we can't; we'll just pay oop for it.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:04 PM   #1249
maxiesmom
The Mean Squinty Eye Works Wonders

I'm so excited! I snagged a 9:05 ADR on a night where Wishes is shown at 10: pm!That should be perfect!!

Now the only problem is, I have too many ADRs. We are staying 4 nights and I also have Le Ceiller and the Rainforest Cafe and the Sci Fi Cafe. Oh and the Kona Cafe too but I was planning on paying out of pocket for that one anyway.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:10 PM   #1250
budafam
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneynanacat View Post
We're on the Deluxe Dining Plan this time and this will be our first time eating at CG while on a dining plan. Does anyone know if you can order sushi as an app on the DxDP? Or can two people order it as their app? No big deal if we can't; we'll just pay oop for it.
In October I ordered the Spicy Kazan Roll as an app for just myself with no problem so I hope nothing has changed I plan to do the same again.. love that dish!
budafam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:33 PM   #1251
ashliethomas2013
Earning My Ears

Always in a rush honey? Just relax and dont worry about the time or its not a vacation. Unless of course we have fastpasses to Splash Mountain, then you can rush. :P
ashliethomas2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #1252
aml3679
Kita's Mom

Was able to get a 7:30 on December 9th ... Perfect, the only night we had no plans.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:42 PM   #1253
disneynanacat
Lovin' Disney Too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by budafam View Post
In October I ordered the Spicy Kazan Roll as an app for just myself with no problem so I hope nothing has changed I plan to do the same again.. love that dish!
Great! Thanks, I hope nothing changed too!
Old 08-26-2013, 05:11 PM   #1254
Maryess
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby's Dad View Post
Ah, but that is a MNSSHP night, so there will be Hallowishes at 9:30 pm, which is a great show! Congrats! We will also be there that night, 7:45 pm ressie.

Cheers!
We have the same day and time as you! I purposely planned it to see Hallowishes since we won't be going to MNSSHP.
Maryess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:28 PM   #1255
CaliforniaDreaming
#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert

I got my 7pm ressie at 6 this morning for September! So excited to return to my favorite restaurant!

Been looking at the menu over and over trying to decide what to get. Hoping for some daily specials as well, the menu seems a bit more limited than in the past.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:38 PM   #1256
Abby's Dad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryess View Post
We have the same day and time as you! I purposely planned it to see Hallowishes since we won't be going to MNSSHP.
This was the night that CG worked best for us, and so we did pick this time based on when Hallowishes would be. It is really nice to see the fireworks from all the different points of view. We will see them from in the park twice during the stay, once regular Wishes, and once Hallowishes, and also will be seeing them a couple of times from over at The Top of the World.

If you wish, shoot me a message, and we'll figure out how to recognize each other at CG, so that we can say Hi! (something less conspicuous than a neon sign, please. LOL).
WDW: October 1976 - Offsite, January 1979 - CR, September of 2007 - POFQ, Christmas 2011 - CR, MNSSHP and F&W - October 2012 - AKV, Flower & Garden - April 2013 - BLT, and MNSSHP and F&W - October 2013 - BLT (our DVC home resort) AKV-Kidani.
Abby's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:18 PM   #1257
dixiegirl
sorry but those dolls really creep me out!

So excited - snagged a 5:45 on our night of arrival -

POR Annual Oct trips 10/96-10/13
Next trip - 10/17/14-10/25/14 POR
dixiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:34 PM   #1258
prisjoyce
Planner Extraordinaire

So this morning at 5:59 the only times available for our dates were too late for us. I got home from work, checked again & scored a reservation at 5:10- just what we wanted. Very excited! :-)

prisjoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 06:43 PM   #1259
snausman
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisjoyce View Post
So this morning at 5:59 the only times available for our dates were too late for us. I got home from work, checked again & scored a reservation at 5:10- just what we wanted. Very excited! :-)
So glad that you tried again and got the time you wanted.

Laura
Old 08-26-2013, 07:38 PM   #1260
angel0321
Earning My Ears

Thanks to all those who kept this thread going! Was able to get 7:30 ressie on Nov 25 when I checked this morning.

Me DH

As a couple: WDW Nov 2013-POFQ ~*~ Disneyland Oct 2013-BWPPI ~*~ WDW Sept 2011-POFQ ~*~ WDW May 2010-POFQ ~*~ WDW Oct 2009-POP ~*~ WDW Oct 2007-POP My own trips: DLR Paris Dec 2011-1 day visit! ~*~ Disneyland Sept 2003-1 day visit ~*~ WDW Nov 2002-All Star Music ~*~ Disneyland Aug 1998 ~*~ Disneyland Aug 1997 ~*~ WDW June 1997-Dolphin DH's trips: more WDW trips than DH can recall, but knows what an E-ticket ride is!
angel0321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: