Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2013, 08:13 PM   #1
erinstar
Mouseketeer

Online Booking Questions / help please?!

Hi all

I'm looking to book a trip to Disneyland Paris for myself and a friend in September this year. We are traveling from Australia and this will be just a small section of our 5 week trip around Europe.

We want to stay at either Disneys Sequioa Lodge or Radison Blu. My main question is how do u all book your accommodation???

Is it best / easier, to book thru Disney direct? I found the Radison Blu, website, and looks like it is much cheaper for me to book a standard rate there, and book our tickets, rather than booking a special Disney package? But will that make it difficult for us to get the free shuttle to the parks?
I've also found disneylandparisdirect.com and wondered if anyone had booked with them / had any issues etc?

Your advice is much appreciated

September 2007 - Walt Disney World - Pop Century
February 2009 - Hong Kong Disneyland - offsite
September 2013 - Paris Disneyland - undecided!

erinstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
sky13
Mouseketeer

Hello!

For Disney - look at both disneylandparis.com and Expedia (UK). Expedia offers room-only rates that can sometimes be quite cheap. Booking with Disney direct can be quite expensive, but they have offers every now and then. The current offer Disneyland Paris UK is having for September 2013 is 2 nights free with at least a 4 night stay (e.g. pay for a 3 day 2 night stay and get a 5 day 4 night stay) - http://offers.disneylandparis.co.uk/...r-autumn.xhtml - and unless I'm mistaken it should be possible to book via any Disneyland Paris country website.

I don't have experience with the Radisson Blu or with disneylandparisdirect.com. For off-site stays though I tend to have a look at booking.com or Expedia or similar price comparison sites. Hotels that have a free shuttle are useful, or hotels near the Val d'Europe RER station (or any other nearby RER station - RER trains run frequently throughout the day and the journey from Marne La Vallee - the Disneyland Paris stop - to Val d'Europe takes about 2 minutes).

Disneyland 1993 1995 2012 : Tokyo Disneyland 1996 : Walt Disney World 2001 : Disneyland Paris 2007 2008 2012 2013 : Hong Kong Disneyland 2010
sky13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: