Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2013, 01:38 PM   #466
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion

Oh my my..... I've been a busy bee this morning! I cut down and dragged away about 20 small trees plus raked and seeded a section of the front yard. I am dirty and filthy and sweaty and I'm off to pick up the kids at school. Hope I don't see anyone I know!!

I'm calling this my exercise for today.... both cardio AND weight training! TTYL................P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #467
jillbur
DIS Veteran

Pamela~so sorry about your uncle. Congrats on the new position! You'll be great

I was doing so well this April & then I ate some pizza & gained some of my loss back. It's not a lot, but it feels like it when I need to lose those last 5-10 pounds. So, even though I'll have a loss overall for April, I'm bummed that I can't even splurge on some yummy carby pizza without gaining. Bah!

On a happy note, I've exercised everyday since April 6 when I joined the 30 Day Shred challenge. I met & exceeded my goal for the exercise thread as well, so I am thrilled about that. I'm signed up for the May exercise thread already. It's highly motivating if anyone new wants to check it out. You set a goal for the month in minutes & post your updates along the way.

I crossed about half the things off my to do list today at work...yay! I got 2 new students with IEPs and if course one is due Friday. I told my boss that there's no way that's going to happen! Luckily, I can do it next week, but I just met the girl & now I have to make up goals for her? Guess I'll be using her old goals & tweak them.

Okay...I've rambled enough. I have to run & get DSs ready for soccer. It's 71 degrees so I'll be walking a bit while they practice Have a great night.

Jill
Register to remove

Old 04-30-2013, 08:26 PM   #468
lmhall2000
May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillbur View Post
I was doing so well this April & then I ate some pizza & gained some of my loss back. It's not a lot, but it feels like it when I need to lose those last 5-10 pounds. So, even though I'll have a loss overall for April, I'm bummed that I can't even splurge on some yummy carby pizza without gaining. Bah!

Jill
Jill! Is that not the truth!! It's amazing how just one slice of a pizza can cause my body to just go into pizza shock!! But, you know all that hard work with 30DS is also building muscle and you must not neglect that could also affect your scale...

I am going to weigh in tomorrow for May's weigh in, my official goal ends May 6th since I started 30DS same time as Jill...want to give myself 30 days of working out to see how it helps the scale...

But I'll be back and post my losses for April in the morning!

Super job coaches and all encouraging losers!! It is a blessing to see such support and feel encouraged by those going through the same struggles!!

lmhall2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:30 PM   #469
araes2102
Mouseketeer

Our progress post has been completed! Exciting that some of us did so well! and for those of that have struggled this month, tomorrow is a new day (and a new month!)!

I has a really great day... Mommy day at school for my kindergartner and her teacher put on a luncheon for us, very sweet! And since I took the day off for that, I was able to get to the Y for the 4th day in a row, a great way to end the month, especially after I did not really want to go... But I got in a great workout and got to swim with DD. Plus DF took DS to a baseball game tonight for a father/son activity put on by the school. Very cool And, if I get up and get some wiifit time in (25 mins) before bed I will meet my goal on the exercise thread this month! Which I am proud of considering all the slacking I did this month!

Anyway, see you all in May... oh how I love me a fresh thread!

araes2102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:50 PM   #470
dizzyr
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by araes2102 View Post
Our progress post has been completed! Exciting that some of us did so well! and for those of that have struggled this month, tomorrow is a new day (and a new month!)!

I has a really great day... Mommy day at school for my kindergartner and her teacher put on a luncheon for us, very sweet! And since I took the day off for that, I was able to get to the Y for the 4th day in a row, a great way to end the month, especially after I did not really want to go... But I got in a great workout and got to swim with DD. Plus DF took DS to a baseball game tonight for a father/son activity put on by the school. Very cool And, if I get up and get some wiifit time in (25 mins) before bed I will meet my goal on the exercise thread this month! Which I am proud of considering all the slacking I did this month!

Thanks so much for keeping track for everyone!
Old 04-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #471
dizzyr
DIS Veteran

Does anyone else see the wish green as black?
Old 05-01-2013, 12:58 AM   #472
araes2102
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyr
Does anyone else see the wish green as black?
Is it just the green you can't see? Because none of the colors show on mobile devices...

araes2102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:22 AM   #473
PlutoBaby
Treat stress like a dog;pee on it and walk away.

Talking

Congrats Pam!

Thank you Amanda for hosting and to all our coaches for keeping us going this month. We will ROCK May!

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion.
PlutoBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:35 AM   #474
dizzyr
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Is it just the green you can't see? Because none of the colors show on mobile devices...
Just the green. I'm using my phone and can see all the rest.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:08 AM   #475
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillbur View Post
Pamela~so sorry about your uncle. Congrats on the new position! You'll be great

Thanks!

As long as the trend on the scale is going downward, you should be happy!

On a happy note, I've exercised everyday since April 6 when I joined the 30 Day Shred challenge. I met & exceeded my goal for the exercise thread as well, so I am thrilled about that. I'm signed up for the May exercise thread already. It's highly motivating if anyone new wants to check it out. You set a goal for the month in minutes & post your updates along the way.

WOW!! That is a great accomplishment. And I agree with joining the exercise thread. I haven't done it in a while, but it is really motivating!

I crossed about half the things off my to do list today at work...yay! I got 2 new students with IEPs and if course one is due Friday. I told my boss that there's no way that's going to happen! Luckily, I can do it next week, but I just met the girl & now I have to make up goals for her? Guess I'll be using her old goals & tweak them.

Okay...I've rambled enough. I have to run & get DSs ready for soccer. It's 71 degrees so I'll be walking a bit while they practice Have a great night.

Jill
Busy, busy, as usual!

Quote:

Hope you took photos at the Mommy day event! My kids had something like that in preschool (Ladybug tea for Mother's day) and I treasure the photos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoBaby View Post
Congrats Pam!

Thanks so much!

Thank you Amanda for hosting and to all our coaches for keeping us going this month. We will ROCK May!

AMEN!!! ....................P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: