Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 06:40 AM   #331
bigsis1970
Eating and Drinking our way around the Food & Wine Festival Sept 26 - Oct 4 2014. Loves being Hunny to the Hubs. On the way to losing 1/3 of myself.
 
bigsis1970's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Standish, Maine
Posts: 7,453

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmhall2000 View Post
ONEDERLAND

197.8

I have to give some credit to Jillian for the 30 Day Shred and for the folks who have that thread going, I really attribute a lot of my loss this week to starting that 13 days ago!

That is almost a 5 pound loss for the week! My dear husband lost 6 pounds this week with just our diet and no exercise...MEN! So proud of him, but boy do they lose weight quicker! I just need 8 more pounds off by May 6th...our vacation starts on September 7th, so my last weigh in will be Friday, September 6th...

Hope everyone has a positive weigh in, those weigh ins that may not show losses show a great commitment to make a loss happen the next week...Here's to a great week of losing!
WOOOOO so happy for you.... Great job to both of you!!!


Wooo for me I hit 159.4!!! Now to just keep it there! I loved my Zumba class last night will be swapping from the Tuesday to the Thursday - it was soo much more high energy and the music was better..
__________________

Our family: Me - Michelle & DH - The Hubs DD -Princess B DS - Buddy Welcome home Hunny 11/26/13


Will our ponchos hold up Holy Rain !! 8D/9D for the Food & Wine 9/26-10/4 2014! OMG I went 3 Times in 2012 !!
Trip #1 With DD 4/7-4/14 2012!! Trip #2 With Work 4/29 - 5/2 2012!! Trip #3 Just Me & Hubs! Hubs 1st Trip 5/2 -5/7 2012 !!
Homeowners = 8/18/2011
R.I.P ( Race In Peace)Uncle Bub 06/05/2010 /Bandit RIP 4/1/1997 - 10/2/2013 / Copper RIP 2/1/2001 -9/23/2011/XO miss you all
bigsis1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:09 AM   #332
lmhall2000
May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.
 
lmhall2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Space town, AL
Posts: 5,476

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsis1970 View Post
WOOOOO so happy for you.... Great job to both of you!!!


Wooo for me I hit 159.4!!! Now to just keep it there! I loved my Zumba class last night will be swapping from the Tuesday to the Thursday - it was soo much more high energy and the music was better..
That is SUPER!!! You are handling this pretty well, if I saw 5 as my second number on the scale, I think I'd roll over and do flips CONGRATS!!! You will keep it there for a day, bet that scale moves on down! Zumba is a great fat burner!!
__________________

lmhall2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-19-2013, 08:39 AM   #333
PlutoBaby
Treat stress like a dog;pee on it and walk away.
 
PlutoBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 984

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardandMissBianca View Post
I switched to the Arnold flat bread and love it!! The oat nut bread was 170 calories for one slice but the flat bread is 100 calories for the whole bun.

I love the Thomas' thin bagels too. But I don't eat them often because I love cream cheese a little to much. LOL
I don't even keep it in the house. I've actually been spraying olive oil on mine lately and it's actually pretty yummy!


Quote:
Originally Posted by lmhall2000 View Post
ONEDERLAND

197.8

That is almost a 5 pound loss for the week! My dear husband lost 6 pounds this week with just our diet and no exercise...MEN! So proud of him, but boy do they lose weight quicker! I just need 8 more pounds off by May 6th...our vacation starts on September 7th, so my last weigh in will be Friday, September 6th...

Hope everyone has a positive weigh in, those weigh ins that may not show losses show a great commitment to make a loss happen the next week...Here's to a great week of losing!



Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsis1970 View Post
WOOOOO so happy for you.... Great job to both of you!!!


Wooo for me I hit 159.4!!! Now to just keep it there! I loved my Zumba class last night will be swapping from the Tuesday to the Thursday - it was soo much more high energy and the music was better..



I guess sometimes being sick has it's advantages. Even though I'm feeling MUCH better, I still lost another 1.6 this week! I'm now only 5 pounds away from my goal weight! With Italy coming up in just a few weeks, the final push is on!
__________________
www.blackdogrunsdisney.com

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion.
PlutoBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #334
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion
 
pjlla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: South Central NH
Posts: 9,843

Happy Friday friends! I got the call that I wasn't needed to work (after I was up and dressed with make up and all ) so I decided to not waste my dressed up status and head to a WW meeting to do an observation. Then I made an appointment for some work on the car (like the headlight!) and I am at the dealership now waiting for a ride to some local stores while they work on the car. Then I'll head home (hopefully in time for lunch) and maybe get some raking done before it rains. If I can't rake I'll hit the TM!

Weigh-in today was satisfying, but not worthy of a big woohoo....down just 1.3 after many weeks now of maintaining or having small gains. Still over my maintenance range, but closer now.

Gotta run! BBL to chat..........P
__________________




WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:11 AM   #335
lmhall2000
May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.
 
lmhall2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Space town, AL
Posts: 5,476

Great losses ladies!! any loss is a HUGE event!!

Let's get those colors changing on our names on page 1
__________________

lmhall2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #336
Lindaland
Mouseketeer
 
Lindaland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 491

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmhall2000 View Post
ONEDERLAND

197.8

I have to give some credit to Jillian for the 30 Day Shred and for the folks who have that thread going, I really attribute a lot of my loss this week to starting that 13 days ago!

That is almost a 5 pound loss for the week! My dear husband lost 6 pounds this week with just our diet and no exercise...MEN! So proud of him, but boy do they lose weight quicker! I just need 8 more pounds off by May 6th...our vacation starts on September 7th, so my last weigh in will be Friday, September 6th...

Hope everyone has a positive weigh in, those weigh ins that may not show losses show a great commitment to make a loss happen the next week...Here's to a great week of losing!

A big congrats on getting into onederland!!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsis1970 View Post
Wooo for me I hit 159.4!!! Now to just keep it there! I loved my Zumba class last night will be swapping from the Tuesday to the Thursday - it was soo much more high energy and the music was better..

Awesome!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoBaby View Post
[B][I][COLOR="SeaGreen"]I guess sometimes being sick has it's advantages. Even though I'm feeling MUCH better, I still lost another 1.6 this week! I'm now only 5 pounds away from my goal weight! With Italy coming up in just a few weeks, the final push is on!
Fantastic, sick or not, its all good!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlla View Post
Weigh-in today was satisfying, but not worthy of a big woohoo....down just 1.3 after many weeks now of maintaining or having small gains. Still over my maintenance range, but closer now.

Gotta run! BBL to chat..........P

Yes it is worth a "woohoo"!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone did so great this week, especially after the past couple weeks of disappointing scale movement, or non-movement!! Also I have to add I actually lost the 1 pound I gained last week, not great but back into the 25% goal achievement range!!!

I have to say I was anticipating a gain this week since I did not get to work out as much as I wanted and although I am tracking my food and have come in under goal, I am also due for my period so feeling a bit bloated this morning. I am glad to see a loss, no matter how small, and I am hopeful for the week ahead. I am actually enjoying tracking my food on MFP and love all the stats I can track!! Really opened my eyes to the sodium and fat I have been consuming, even though my carbs and calories have been in check, the sodium is a real eye opener!

Hope everyone has a great day today, now I am off to do some shopping and get my dad a Traeger grill for Fathers day! I know its early, but with so many of us with birthday's, Mothers & Fathers days, we usually have a big family gathering to celebrate all of it at once. My sis is even coming in from ID for the week!! The only one without something to celebrate is my DD so she gets "pitty presents" Its kind of like a Christmas in May!!
__________________
Me DD

Lindaland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #337
Lindaland
Mouseketeer
 
Lindaland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 491

I am kind of getting the feeling that every time I post....... I kill the thread....
__________________
Me DD

Lindaland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:02 AM   #338
Eliza32
DIS Veteran
 
Eliza32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 1,227

Not you honestly....I think we're all just busy with life now that the weather is getting better!!

Well, just been on the scales and I'm 204 today, so that's 5 off my monthly target (out of 7) if someone could update the front page. Luckily, I get my PMs back this week!.

What has everyone got planned for today?? The sun is shining here so we're off to the coast (beach). Will check in later to see what you're all up to.

Have a great day.
Eliza32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:57 AM   #339
The Mystery Machine
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Missouri
Posts: 45,111

Good morning! Happy to read all the successes.

Last night was intense watching the Boston manhunt. I did overeat badly yesterday, but that is OK.

I think some days you need more calories than other days. (My hormones are wacky ) I am going to eat clean and exercise today, which will get rid of all those toxic calories.

Today is no fun with cleaning the house and gathering stuff to sell at the flea market tomorrow. My sister and BIL are selling so I am going to join them.

But this is a big step forward for me. I have not had a garage sale in 8 yrs and we are BURSTING at the seams with "stuff".
The Mystery Machine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 08:47 AM   #340
lisah0711
her Disney office
a big congratulations to all of our superstars and especially our biggest loser
 
lisah0711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Inland NW
Posts: 5,565

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardandMissBianca View Post
Sorry I've been MIA, the kids have the week off so we've been doing a lot of house cleaning and yard work, and when I say "we" I mean me.
DH is taking next week off because our 20th anniversary is next week and he's going to help me get some household projects done.

I have been neglecting my food plan and exercise plan, I have got to get back on track. I printed the get back on track list from the other day.

Anyway, don't have much to say but just wanted to pop in and let y'all know I was still alive.
Hi Buffy! Nice to see you! Enjoy your anniversary. I hope that you will do something a little more fun to celebrate, too. There are quite a few of us celebrating the big 2-0 this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mystery Machine View Post
Good morning all! I gained a half a lb from last weeks weigh-in but I will take since I am going in the right direction!

I have been tracking my food on MFP for calories, fat, sodium, and cholesterol since we had the QOTD on Wed., I think. So thanks to the weekly host for that. That was the push I needed to start tracking again.

Pixie Dust to all here for a good weigh-in and a great weekend!!!
I'm glad that you are enjoying MFP. It is a great program and very fun when you have some friends on it for support. No one like tracking. It is a pain. But trackers lose twice as much as nontrackers so it is worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmhall2000 View Post
ONEDERLAND

197.8

I have to give some credit to Jillian for the 30 Day Shred and for the folks who have that thread going, I really attribute a lot of my loss this week to starting that 13 days ago!

That is almost a 5 pound loss for the week! My dear husband lost 6 pounds this week with just our diet and no exercise...MEN! So proud of him, but boy do they lose weight quicker! I just need 8 more pounds off by May 6th...our vacation starts on September 7th, so my last weigh in will be Friday, September 6th...

Hope everyone has a positive weigh in, those weigh ins that may not show losses show a great commitment to make a loss happen the next week...Here's to a great week of losing!
A big congratulations on seeing ONE-derland!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsis1970 View Post
Wooo for me I hit 159.4!!! Now to just keep it there! I loved my Zumba class last night will be swapping from the Tuesday to the Thursday - it was soo much more high energy and the music was better..
And another big congratulations to you on your new decade!

I sent you a PM about splitting a coaching gig with me next month so let me know on Monday when you have your computer back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoBaby View Post
[B][I][COLOR="SeaGreen"]I guess sometimes being sick has it's advantages.Even though I'm feeling MUCH better, I still lost another 1.6 this week! I'm now only 5 pounds away from my goal weight! With Italy coming up in just a few weeks, the final push is on!
Glad that you are feeling better! You are so close to goal and so close to your trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlla View Post
Weigh-in today was satisfying, but not worthy of a big woohoo....down just 1.3 after many weeks now of maintaining or having small gains. Still over my maintenance range, but closer now.
Congrats on the loss and making the most of your day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaland View Post
I am kind of getting the feeling that every time I post....... I kill the thread....
No worries! We periodically go through these quiet times. We don't have a coach this week and week-ends are typically quiet anyway. Sounds like you had a great week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post
Not you honestly....I think we're all just busy with life now that the weather is getting better!!

Well, just been on the scales and I'm 204 today, so that's 5 off my monthly target (out of 7) if someone could update the front page. Luckily, I get my PMs back this week!.

What has everyone got planned for today?? The sun is shining here so we're off to the coast (beach). Will check in later to see what you're all up to.

Have a great day.
Almost there and still 1/3 of the month to go!

I have a big grocery run and then need to get my stuff together for my 5 mile race tomorrow. It's a local race that benefits United Way. This is the 4th year that I've done it. Each time I get just a bit faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mystery Machine View Post
I think some days you need more calories than other days. (My hormones are wacky ) I am going to eat clean and exercise today, which will get rid of all those toxic calories.

Today is no fun with cleaning the house and gathering stuff to sell at the flea market tomorrow. My sister and BIL are selling so I am going to join them.

But this is a big step forward for me. I have not had a garage sale in 8 yrs and we are BURSTING at the seams with "stuff".
Good luck selling your stuff! It's is good to get rid of that "baggage."
lisah0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 09:18 AM   #341
Rose&Mike
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,238

Congrats on all those great losses!
__________________
Rose&Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 10:47 AM   #342
glss1/2fll
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: OR
Posts: 748

Hi Ya'll. I'm a lurker, but some of you may recognize me from past challenges. I rarely post, because everything is already said by the time I get on here! But seeing as how there's no QOTD and the west coast is about to become warm and sunny I thought I'd throw out one and even coach if nobody else comes through.

Saturday's QOTD (sorry if it's been asked recently): Do you find you enjoy exercising outside more or inside more?When I ran (stupid knee) I hated the treadmill and was so much happier running outside. But, I really enjoy classes at the Y and those are inside, so it is definitely a tossup for me. Plus, if you do a video inside your own house there's nobody watching you huff and puff and try to figure out how on earth those skinny people do that!

Have a good day all you wonderful losers!
__________________
Enjoy your day!
Linda
glss1/2fll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:12 PM   #343
Eliza32
DIS Veteran
 
Eliza32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Yorkshire, England
Posts: 1,227

I'm not big on exercise at all, but I hate the gym, so exercise is always outside for me,,usually walking, Did about 6 miles today at the coast, some of it up some pretty steep hills..that's 3 lots of walking in the last week, more exercise than I've done for months!!

The only indoor exercise I will do is swimming, and that;s very occasional.
Eliza32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 04:08 PM   #344
Flossbolna
DIS Veteran
 
Flossbolna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Nuremberg, Germany
Posts: 6,845

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post
I'm not big on exercise at all, but I hate the gym, so exercise is always outside for me,,usually walking, Did about 6 miles today at the coast, some of it up some pretty steep hills..that's 3 lots of walking in the last week, more exercise than I've done for months!!

The only indoor exercise I will do is swimming, and that;s very occasional.
Walking is a great exercise! Especially if you go on longer walks (or as the Americans would call them: hikes ). You will see that if you walk regularly that your stamina will improve! And I am envious that you have a coast to walk along! My father, my sister and I started out doing a few hikes along the coast of Cornwall when we were there on vacation one year and became so hooked that over a number of years we completed the whole South West Coast Path: 630 miles (well, we did skip small bits here and there if the path was along a road for several miles). While we alway followed the coast line, my father's GPS said that there were days when we "climbed" 5.000 feet because it was a constant up and down. It was a fantastic experience and all three off us really want to go back!!

----

I just wanted to say that I am kind of hanging in there, work is really busy and I am leaving for my vacation next week, but won't have much time to prepare, so I am already packing. Therfore I kind of slowed down a bit in the weight loss process. I stopped tracking, but realised that in the back of my mind I am still tracking a little bit. I am so used to having a constant count of how much I have eaten on a day and I know the exact numbers of most things by now. So everytime I am eating something I am thinking about it first whether it would still fit into that day's plan. I am definitely still eating very consciously!

But the good news is that after having avoided the scale for a week because it just was so frustrating, I stepped on it this morning and I am finally down!!! I was stuck at one "lowest weight" for nearly a month now, I fluctuated up and then down, but never below that number. Today the scale was 300g below, that is about 0.7 pounds!! Not a great loss, but it was just so wonderful to finally see something happening on that scale again!!

And I guess it is also a great motivation to take with me on my vacation to avoid overindulgence there!

If I don't have the time to post between now and when I am leaving: I hope you all have a lot of success in your weight loss journey's! I will see you again in the middle of May to restart mine and hopefully won't bring to many souvenir pounds with me!!
__________________
Disneyland 1992, 2005 Disneyland Paris 1995, 1997, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2x2012, 2014 Walt Disney World 2004 POR, 2007 AKL, 2008 AKL, 2009 Poly, 2010 AKL, 2011 BWV, May 2013 AKV Jambo Disney Cruise Line 2013 Wonder, 2014 Wonder
Trip Reports: 2013 TR DCL and WDW 2011 TR 2010 TR 2010 PTR Dining Reviews: 2009 2008 2007
New Trip Report: If You See It: Eat It! – Via Panama to Disneyland

Flossbolna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #345
jillbur
DIS Veteran
 
jillbur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Western PA
Posts: 1,138

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmhall2000 View Post
ONEDERLAND

197.8
YAY!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsis1970 View Post

Wooo for me I hit 159.4!!! Now to just keep it there! I loved my Zumba class last night will be swapping from the Tuesday to the Thursday - it was soo much more high energy and the music was better..
WHOOP!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoBaby View Post
[B][I][COLOR="SeaGreen"]

I guess sometimes being sick has it's advantages. Even though I'm feeling MUCH better, I still lost another 1.6 this week! I'm now only 5 pounds away from my goal weight! With Italy coming up in just a few weeks, the final push is on!
WAY TO GO!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlla View Post
Weigh-in today was satisfying, but not worthy of a big woohoo....down just 1.3 after many weeks now of maintaining or having small gains. Still over my maintenance range, but closer now.

Gotta run! BBL to chat..........P
GREAT JOB!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaland View Post

Everyone did so great this week, especially after the past couple weeks of disappointing scale movement, or non-movement!! Also I have to add I actually lost the 1 pound I gained last week, not great but back into the 25% goal achievement range!!!

SUPER!!

Hope everyone has a great day today, now I am off to do some shopping and get my dad a Traeger grill for Fathers day! I know its early, but with so many of us with birthday's, Mothers & Fathers days, we usually have a big family gathering to celebrate all of it at once. My sis is even coming in from ID for the week!! The only one without something to celebrate is my DD so she gets "pitty presents" Its kind of like a Christmas in May!!
That's a fun way to celebrate everyone, including DD.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaland View Post
I am kind of getting the feeling that every time I post....... I kill the thread....
No, no. That's usually my job!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post

Well, just been on the scales and I'm 204 today, so that's 5 off my monthly target (out of 7) if someone could update the front page. Luckily, I get my PMs back this week!.

What has everyone got planned for today?? The sun is shining here so we're off to the coast (beach). Will check in later to see what you're all up to.

Have a great day.
AWESOME!!

It's cold and windy today, so I went grocery shopping, visited my sister, and counted BOXTOPS for Education (schools earn money collecting these off of products). We are watching Lilo and Stitch right now. I hope you had a good time at the coast!



Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mystery Machine View Post

Today is no fun with cleaning the house and gathering stuff to sell at the flea market tomorrow. My sister and BIL are selling so I am going to join them.

But this is a big step forward for me. I have not had a garage sale in 8 yrs and we are BURSTING at the seams with "stuff".
Have fun selling! I hope you make some money

Quote:
Originally Posted by glss1/2fll View Post
Hi Ya'll. I'm a lurker, but some of you may recognize me from past challenges. I rarely post, because everything is already said by the time I get on here! But seeing as how there's no QOTD and the west coast is about to become warm and sunny I thought I'd throw out one and even coach if nobody else comes through.

Saturday's QOTD (sorry if it's been asked recently): Do you find you enjoy exercising outside more or inside more?When I ran (stupid knee) I hated the treadmill and was so much happier running outside. But, I really enjoy classes at the Y and those are inside, so it is definitely a tossup for me. Plus, if you do a video inside your own house there's nobody watching you huff and puff and try to figure out how on earth those skinny people do that!

Have a good day all you wonderful losers!
Hi!! And, welcome out of lurkerdome

I prefer to exercise outside. I really dislike the treadmill. I would rather run or walk out in the fresh air. But, I do circuit training for strength at the gym or 30 Day Shred here at home.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Flossbolna View Post
Walking is a great exercise! Especially if you go on longer walks (or as the Americans would call them: hikes ). You will see that if you walk regularly that your stamina will improve! And I am envious that you have a coast to walk along! My father, my sister and I started out doing a few hikes along the coast of Cornwall when we were there on vacation one year and became so hooked that over a number of years we completed the whole South West Coast Path: 630 miles (well, we did skip small bits here and there if the path was along a road for several miles). While we alway followed the coast line, my father's GPS said that there were days when we "climbed" 5.000 feet because it was a constant up and down. It was a fantastic experience and all three off us really want to go back!!

----

I just wanted to say that I am kind of hanging in there, work is really busy and I am leaving for my vacation next week, but won't have much time to prepare, so I am already packing. Therfore I kind of slowed down a bit in the weight loss process. I stopped tracking, but realised that in the back of my mind I am still tracking a little bit. I am so used to having a constant count of how much I have eaten on a day and I know the exact numbers of most things by now. So everytime I am eating something I am thinking about it first whether it would still fit into that day's plan. I am definitely still eating very consciously!

But the good news is that after having avoided the scale for a week because it just was so frustrating, I stepped on it this morning and I am finally down!!! I was stuck at one "lowest weight" for nearly a month now, I fluctuated up and then down, but never below that number. Today the scale was 300g below, that is about 0.7 pounds!! Not a great loss, but it was just so wonderful to finally see something happening on that scale again!!

And I guess it is also a great motivation to take with me on my vacation to avoid overindulgence there!

If I don't have the time to post between now and when I am leaving: I hope you all have a lot of success in your weight loss journey's! I will see you again in the middle of May to restart mine and hopefully won't bring to many souvenir pounds with me!!
I can't believe it's time for your vacation! Have a great trip and post when you get back.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Happy weekend

Today was so cold (and even snowed a bit). I am so over this weather and want the 70s back!

I am so happy for everyone with all the success this week. I lost 0.8 pounds so I am pretty happy. I wanted to lose 4 pounds this month and I am at a 2.8 pound loss. I hope I can make my goal. I usually have one breakdown a week and eat too many carbs (mac n cheese this week) or too much sugar (candy or ice cream are the usual culprits).

DSs started soccer this week, so I am busier than I used to be. I keep reading along at drums or soccer or gymnastics, but do not like trying to multi-quote on my iPhone. I'm going to try to post more often.

I'm off to finish watching Lilo and Stitch with DSs and then get them in the shower. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.

Jill
__________________
jillbur is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: