Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2013, 07:21 PM   #16
araes2102
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissahac99
I'm in for April. I need motivation and inspiration to rekick my weight loss into gear. I joined the exercise challenge as well.
This is a great place to be and helps with motivation for sure! So glad to see new peeps (pun intended ) joining!

araes2102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:47 PM   #17
jillbur
DIS Veteran

I'm in for April & hope it's a better month than March! I'm hoping to track my food better and NOT stress eat! I'm also going to check in much more often to keep me focused & on plan! Can't wait to get this party started!!

Jill
Register to remove

Old 03-31-2013, 11:24 PM   #18
penguin1102
Mouseketeer

I am in for April. I am hoping that it is a better month than March. The last few weeks I did tons of stress eating. I lost a family member, then there was some stress at work so I am hoping to have this be a new and shiny month.
penguin1102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:31 PM   #19
myweegirls
Caught the Disney Bug from my husband and am now hooked in my own right!

I'm in for April! As a maintainer, but I have a sinking feeling my starting weight will be over the range...time to get down to business!

XO
Liz

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

ABD ~ 2013 (Backstage Magic) * AKL ~ 2010 * AKV ~ 2012, 2013, 2014 * Aulani ~ 2014 * BLT ~ 2011 * BC ~ 2010, 2014 * BWI ~ 2010, 2012 * BWV ~ 2011 * DCL ~ 2012 (Dream/PC 3.0 & Fantasy/PC 4.0), 2013 (Dream), 2014 (Dream), 2015 (Wonder) * DL Offsite ~ 2013 * GC ~ 2011, 2014 * GF ~ 2011 * Poly ~ 2009, 2010 * POFQ ~ 2010 * Royal Caribbean ~ 2013 (Oasis/DIS Cruise 1.0) * WL ~ 2013

myweegirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:55 AM   #20
Lindaland
Mouseketeer

I'm also in for April!! I missed the March challenge but loved reading along with you all and was really encouraged to stay on track.
I have also joined the exercise challenge so I will have to be accountable on 2 fronts, which is great!!! These threads have been a real inspiration for me and I am looking forward to achieving my goals for the month.

Lindaland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:34 AM   #21
The Mystery Machine
DIS Veteran

I'm in and PM is sent.

Many thanks to araes2102 for being our host this month!!!

Did not lose AT ALL last month. This month is going to be a WINNER for all of us right? I signed up for 1000 mins on the exercise challenge. I have to hold myself accountable.

Recipes are my struggle. I am so bored with what we eat. I joined Pinterest and not sure if that is going to help or hurt me.

Good Luck to everyone and what is for dinner tonight?
The Mystery Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:03 AM   #22
njcarita
BL II - Red Team
If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
the name DANNY TERRIO pooped into my head
I swear I am full of useless information...

well I am in............ last month i didnot do well gained 2 lbs ...... didnt exercise............ stressed at work..... sick for a week........ lets just FORGET MARCH and start fresh........ so i am going to make goal of 3 lbs .......I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! so less of this and more of this

before 1988 didn't keep track- must have been over 20 times to disney- went every year with family

Here we go again!!!!
starting weight
Jan 1 2013 194.8lbs Height 5'9" BMI 28.8

Jan 1 2014 187.4 BMI 27.7Goal 150[/COLOR][/FONT]
njcarita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:21 AM   #23
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion

Good morning all and HAPPY APRIL!! Not a fan of pranks or playing jokes on others, so this is NOT my favorite day of the year.

I'm at school today in 1st grade... the class that usually makes me , but I'm DETERMINED that we will have a GREAT day and get everything done that needs doing! Hopefully I can pass my positive attitude onto the kiddos!

Ended the Easter weekend on a low note last night when we (all of us) splurged on take-out pizza.... not exactly the best choice after doing reasonably well with all of the other goodies after the weekend. And ESPECIALLY not good after being up on the scale for the past two weeks! I'm starting to experience some of that "out of control" feeling that really scares me. I KNOW what to do.... now to DO IT! Unfortunately it looks like a workout will not be happening for me today, so I can't exactly start the new week the way I would like, but I'm determined to make all of my other choices be the best that they can be!

I'll try to pop on again when the kids to go recess, but no promises. TTYL...............P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:52 AM   #24
PlutoBaby
Treat stress like a dog;pee on it and walk away.

Talking

Hi ladies! Glad to see you all again! Amanda, go ahead and put me down for 2 pounds this month. I'm laying off runiing until June so my knees can heal, so I need to find something else to take it's place for a little while. Knowing I won't have that same outlet, I will have NO EXCUSES but to pay even more attention to my diet! Good luck everyone and let's kick some fat butt!!

Kimberley

She is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are her life, her love, her leader. She will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of her heart. You owe it to her to be worthy of such devotion.
PlutoBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:53 AM   #25
araes2102
Mouseketeer

Hi all and horray for a great start to the month! Glad to see messages waiting for me in my inbox and so many people (new and familiar) posting! I will get the list updated in a bit when I get to work

On another note though... Does anybody know how to edit the title if a thread?!?! The typo in the title is making me crazy!!

Old 04-01-2013, 09:13 AM   #26
The Mystery Machine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by araes2102 View Post
Hi all and horray for a great start to the month! Glad to see messages waiting for me in my inbox and so many people (new and familiar) posting! I will get the list updated in a bit when I get to work

On another note though... Does anybody know how to edit the title if a thread?!?! The typo in the title is making me crazy!!
Go to edit and then click advanced.
The Mystery Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:28 AM   #27
araes2102
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillbur View Post
I'm in for April & hope it's a better month than March! I'm hoping to track my food better and NOT stress eat! I'm also going to check in much more often to keep me focused & on plan! Can't wait to get this party started!!

Jill
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin1102 View Post
I am in for April. I am hoping that it is a better month than March. The last few weeks I did tons of stress eating. I lost a family member, then there was some stress at work so I am hoping to have this be a new and shiny month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by myweegirls View Post
I'm in for April! As a maintainer, but I have a sinking feeling my starting weight will be over the range...time to get down to business!

XO
Liz

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaland View Post
I'm also in for April!! I missed the March challenge but loved reading along with you all and was really encouraged to stay on track.
I have also joined the exercise challenge so I will have to be accountable on 2 fronts, which is great!!! These threads have been a real inspiration for me and I am looking forward to achieving my goals for the month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mystery Machine View Post
I'm in and PM is sent.

Many thanks to araes2102 for being our host this month!!!

Did not lose AT ALL last month. This month is going to be a WINNER for all of us right? I signed up for 1000 mins on the exercise challenge. I have to hold myself accountable.

Recipes are my struggle. I am so bored with what we eat. I joined Pinterest and not sure if that is going to help or hurt me.

Good Luck to everyone and what is for dinner tonight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by njcarita View Post
well I am in............ last month i didnot do well gained 2 lbs ...... didnt exercise............ stressed at work..... sick for a week........ lets just FORGET MARCH and start fresh........ so i am going to make goal of 3 lbs .......I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! so less of this and more of this
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoBaby View Post
Hi ladies! Glad to see you all again! Amanda, go ahead and put me down for 2 pounds this month. I'm laying off runiing until June so my knees can heal, so I need to find something else to take it's place for a little while. Knowing I won't have that same outlet, I will have NO EXCUSES but to pay even more attention to my diet! Good luck everyone and let's kick some fat butt!!

Kimberley
Everyone's been added. Let's make this a great month!

Old 04-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #28
araes2102
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mystery Machine View Post
Go to edit and then click advanced.
TY! That makes me feel so much better!

Old 04-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #29
50sjayne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by araes2102 View Post
That was the reason I first joined too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njcarita View Post
Yes you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlla View Post
Good morning all and HAPPY APRIL!! Not a fan of pranks or playing jokes on others, so this is NOT my favorite day of the year.

I'm at school today in 1st grade... the class that usually makes me , but I'm DETERMINED that we will have a GREAT day and get everything done that needs doing! Hopefully I can pass my positive attitude onto the kiddos!

Ended the Easter weekend on a low note last night when we (all of us) splurged on take-out pizza.... not exactly the best choice after doing reasonably well with all of the other goodies after the weekend. And ESPECIALLY not good after being up on the scale for the past two weeks! I'm starting to experience some of that "out of control" feeling that really scares me. I KNOW what to do.... now to DO IT! Unfortunately it looks like a workout will not be happening for me today, so I can't exactly start the new week the way I would like, but I'm determined to make all of my other choices be the best that they can be!

I'll try to pop on again when the kids to go recess, but no promises. TTYL...............P
I know the feeling. I kind of feel it today. Ate and drank too much yesterday. I'm just going to drink a ton of water today and do a full workout tonight. You eat so good, just eat your normal ton of veggies and fruit and you should be fine.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:38 AM   #30
50sjayne
DIS Veteran

QUOTD Monday April 1 :

How do you deal with extra appetite from exercising?

I looked around online because I've been having real trouble with this and couldn't find anything so I guess I'm asking you guys how you personally deal with it.
My best strategy at this point is simply ignoring it. Hard to do though and sometimes you just cave.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: