Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2013, 01:23 AM   #16
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wills Mom View Post
So I'm going to have my weigh in on Fridays. Last Friday I was 10 stone 2lbs which is not great on my short little body, I'm a smallie lol. Today I am 9 stone 12lbs! Hoping to get to my pre baby weight of 9stone - well I was under that but I wont be greedy. Once I can fit into my holidays clothes I dont mind lol. This week I've curbed my snacking habit by writing down everything I snack on. My treat is maybe half a Kinder Bueno or bag of light crisps. Nothing else, stick to my 3 square meals and if I'm hungry drink water - although DH has complained about my stomach talking to him several times this week lol.
I've completed day 7 of the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and swear to heaven I can see a difference. Its really really hard and I can only do it in the evening when DS is asleep but I feel its working so I'll stick with it.
Hoping everyone is having a good week this week!
Well done on losing 4lbs this week, that's a great start Good Luck over the next week

mandymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:07 AM   #17
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

I've rejoined WW today with the aim of starting my diet properly tomorrow. I tried a few other things in the last few weeks but I know WW works for me. I get the online version free (DHs aunt is a leader) so not sure why I put it off really.

I braved the scales and its fair to say I really enjoyed my time off lol! Disappointed with myself but I'm determined to get back to my pre baby weight and back into my skinny jeans for summer.

I want to lose a total of 20lbs my first weigh in will be on Wednesday
Register to remove

Old 04-10-2013, 10:44 AM   #18
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster View Post
I've rejoined WW today with the aim of starting my diet properly tomorrow. I tried a few other things in the last few weeks but I know WW works for me. I get the online version free (DHs aunt is a leader) so not sure why I put it off really.

I braved the scales and its fair to say I really enjoyed my time off lol! Disappointed with myself but I'm determined to get back to my pre baby weight and back into my skinny jeans for summer.

Good Luck Laura, I hope you reach your goal for the Summer hun

Old 04-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #19
Tinks1984
We're having a mini party!
I couldn't believe how many there was in the bag!

So this weeks weigh in sees me loose 1lb! Happy with that, another one bites the dust!

Good luck everyone this week. Let's keep it up, we're all doing great! To our newbies, welcome & I hope all goes well with your weight loss quests!
Tinks1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #20
Wills Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster

Best of luck!! You're doing well to be so motivated, took me 13 months after having DS to move my behind!!

Wills First Adventure TR May 2013

Wills Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:50 PM   #21
Wills Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks1984
So this weeks weigh in sees me loose 1lb! Happy with that, another one bites the dust!

Good luck everyone this week. Let's keep it up, we're all doing great! To our newbies, welcome & I hope all goes well with your weight loss quests!
Well done! Good luck this coming week

I've kept up with the Jillian Michaels DVD but hurt my knee three days ago and hurt my ankle this evening Think I might have to do lowet impact for the next few days cause I can barely walk at the moment - silly me trying to go to hard too soon! Today was day 12 and it only gets tougher! Weigh in on Friday - not sure I've lost anything cause I've had some chocolate after lunch every day since Monday Need to regain my focus now!!

Old 04-11-2013, 12:42 AM   #22
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks1984 View Post

Well done on another pound loss Rachel, you're doing so well

Quote:
Well done! Good luck this coming week

I've kept up with the Jillian Michaels DVD but hurt my knee three days ago and hurt my ankle this evening Think I might have to do lowet impact for the next few days cause I can barely walk at the moment - silly me trying to go to hard too soon! Today was day 12 and it only gets tougher! Weigh in on Friday - not sure I've lost anything cause I've had some chocolate after lunch every day since Monday Need to regain my focus now!!
Ouch! I hope your knee and ankle are better soon hun, keep up the good work

Old 04-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #23
Wills Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandymouse
Ouch! I hope your knee and ankle are better soon hun, keep up the good work
No workout today or for the rest of the weekend. My ankle is so sore, I'm actually limping so I don't want to go making it worse when the trip is just around the corner! Feel guilty for taking a break from the workout but hopefully I'll be back in fine form next week

Also had my weigh in today. Down 1lb - so I'm 9st 11lbs as of today. Delighted to have lost something, I' bet I'll pay for all that chocolate I snacked on next week at weigh in!!

Old 04-13-2013, 12:50 AM   #24
mandymouse

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
No workout today or for the rest of the weekend. My ankle is so sore, I'm actually limping so I don't want to go making it worse when the trip is just around the corner! Feel guilty for taking a break from the workout but hopefully I'll be back in fine form next week

Also had my weigh in today. Down 1lb - so I'm 9st 11lbs as of today. Delighted to have lost something, I' bet I'll pay for all that chocolate I snacked on next week at weigh in!!
Well done on losing another pound, that's great ! Hope your ankle is better soon

Old 04-17-2013, 06:16 AM   #25
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

First week back and lost 3lbs this week, another 15lbs to go

Looking forward to being able to buy some new clothes for our cruise in Sept.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:35 AM   #26
Tinks1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurafoster View Post
First week back and lost 3lbs this week, another 15lbs to go

Looking forward to being able to buy some new clothes for our cruise in Sept.
Well done Laura, that’s a great start back!

I had my scales visit yesterday and another 1lb gone, yey! I’ve ordered some new dresses for my trip to Malta in June for a friend’s wedding and they’re all a size smaller than they used to be, so I’m super pleased with that! Looking forward to wearing them now too.

Hope everyone’s doing okay this week, look forward to reading how everyone’s getting on
Old 04-17-2013, 03:21 PM   #27
Wills Mom
DIS Veteran

Well done girls! Doing really great

Well after a visit to my GP it has came to light that I strained a muscle in my leg and can't exercise. Supposed to be keeping it elevated and praying that its better by our trip in 2 weeks Trust me to damage myself through exercise!! Typical!

Old 04-23-2013, 02:52 AM   #28
Tinks1984

Mini loss for me this week. Only 0.4lb! But still, a loss is a loss as people keep telling me

Onwards and downwards next week hopefully!
Old 04-23-2013, 02:42 PM   #29
LoodlesNoodles
DIS Veteran

HI all, so I know there's only one week left of April left (how did that happen??) But anyone mind if I join? Since splitting with my partner last year I have gained an uncomfortable amount of weight and want to get back down to my size 14's.
Today was the first day of the diet and daily exercise routine (and boy were those ab crunches HARD!).
LoodlesNoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #30
wifey
DIS Veteran

This month has been difficult for me to shift any more weight off, I know that it's good not to put any back on but I seem to be in a rut and can't get my metabolism kick started. I still try to eat heathy foods and keep up with exercising (despite my blood disorder causing painful feet and ulcers) . Maybe it's stress related I just don't know. Only you girls (and the men) can relate to how frustrating this can be. Our next vacation still seems a while away yet and I am sticking in with my college course which can often be frustrating too ( little things always going wrong week after week) and I am not looking forward to the final exam in June (kids get 2 years of study before they take it we cram it in in a few weeks ) eek:/ I will keep trying to lose some weight but we will see...

Food Report 2009 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2204927

Trip Report 2009 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286975

Trip Report 2007 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1508500[img]

June 1998 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2000 AS Music Jazz 2510, September 2002 SpringHill Suites MV, February 2004 AS Movies Purdey 4960, June 2005 Comfort Inn LBV, November 2005 Sequoia Lodge DLRP Last trip 21st June 2007 AS Movies,September 2009 First time at Port Orleans French Quarter,Next trip Yacht club (club level)August 2013
Me DH NielDS Ethan
wifey is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: