Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
excitedfamof4
Mouseketeer

Pixie Dust at WDW! :)

We just got back from our week trip to WDW. We had such a wonderful time and are looking forward to going again around Christmas time!

I just wanted to share a few examples of the unexpected Pixie Dust we experienced on our trip!

We had originally purchased a regular 5 day ticket and if needed we were going to upgrade to the park hopper while we were there. On day 2 we decided to add the Hopper. The cast member at guest services was SO sweet and nice during the transaction and even gave our family of 4 fast passes for 2 rides!

The 2nd unexpected pixie dust experience was....PIXIE DUST!! While shopping around one of the gift shops a nice cast member came and asked my daughters if they would like some pixie dust sprinkled in their hair! It totally made their day! I asked if they sold it there, but she said that is was very special and rare Tinkerbell pixie dust so they did not sell it.

This was a wonderful Pixie Dust experience for me and my hubby! Our last night we were watching Illuminations at Epcot and stopped by the cantina to get some nachos and some margaritas...while I was doing that...hubby went to another place to get my girls their fruit smoothie. The nice cast member remembered us from the night before and gave us a free frozen margarita! woohoo! Well in the meantime...I was finding us a table to sit and eat our awesome nachos and drink our margaritas on the rocks...when the nice girl that took my order was brining over two more margarita...she thought I hadn't gotten them yet...so she said we just could keep them! Soooo...when hubby returned from his smoothie run we had a total of 5 margaritas sitting at our table and only two adults! I wasn't able to finish my last one...but it sure was fun trying!

I would love to hear your stories of a cast member going out of their way to make your trip extra special and any other examples of pixie dust you may have!
Old 05-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #2
excitedfamof4
Mouseketeer

bumpity bumpity boo!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: