Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
MissySprng
Earning My Ears

Repositioning Cruise

My family and I are taking our first Disney cruise this September (so freaking excited). We are on the 5 night from Vancouver to LA. I am trying to absorb as much info as I can before we go. Since this itinerary isn't offered as often, there seems to be a lot less written about it. Is there anything that isn't offered on this cruise compared to a regular closed loop cruise? What about pirate night and fireworks? Thanks!
MissySprng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
ludari
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissySprng View Post
My family and I are taking our first Disney cruise this September (so freaking excited). We are on the 5 night from Vancouver to LA. I am trying to absorb as much info as I can before we go. Since this itinerary isn't offered as often, there seems to be a lot less written about it. Is there anything that isn't offered on this cruise compared to a regular closed loop cruise? What about pirate night and fireworks? Thanks!
I've done this cruise before and everything is the same with the exception of stopping at three or more ports like your seven day cruises. You will still have a pirate night with fireworks and enjoy all the top shows. I will be on the San Diego to Vancouver reposition cruise in 2014.
DLR/DCA - Too many times to count; Tokyo Disneyland-Aug 1986; DCL Magic WBTA-Sept 2010; DCL Wonder Cruise to Nowhere-Jan 2011; DCL Wonder Mexican Rivera Cruise-Jan 2011; Princess Half Marathon-Feb 2011; DLR 5K & Half Marathon-Sept 2011; DCL Wonder Repo Cruise-Sept 2011; Wine&Dine Half Marathon-Oct 2011; WDW 5K & Half Marathon-Jan 2012; Tinker Bell 5K & Half Marathon-Jan 2012; Princess 5K & Half Marathon-Feb 2012; DCL Fantasy Maiden Cruise-Mar 2012; Expedition Everest Challenge-May 2012; DLR Half Marathon-Sept 2012; Disney/Pixar Wonder Cruise-Sept 2012; Tower of Terror 10-Miler and 5K-Sept 2012; Wine&Dine 5K & Half Marathon-Nov 2012; Goofy Challenge & 5K-Jan 2013; Tinker Bell 5K & Half Marathon-Jan 2013; Disney Aulani Resort-May 2013; Club 33-July 2013; Dumbo Double Dare-Sept 2013; Tower of Terror 10-Miler-Oct 2013; Dopey Challenge-Jan 2014; Tinker Bell 5K, 10K & Half Marathon-Jan 2014; Dumbo Double Dare-Sept 2014; DCL Magic Westbound Transatlantic Cruise-Sept 2014; Avengers Super Heroes 5K & Half-Nov 2014; Star Wars Rebel Challenge & 5K-Jan 2014

ludari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:15 PM   #3
MissySprng
Earning My Ears

Oh good! Now I am even more excited. I was afraid we would be missing out on something.
MissySprng is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: