Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2013, 01:08 AM   #106
ladylyons
Wishing I was closer to Disneyland

March 24 continued!!

So after looking at the next group of pictures it looks like we headed over to California Adventure sometime this day (before Fantasmic and fireworks). I donít know what we did or why we headed over there but here are some pictures from that day.

We got to see Jake whose is a huge favorite in our home right now!! James decided he really wanted to get some pictures with his friends this trip!!
Going to give Jake a hug!

Jake loved that James knew the drill on turning to get his picture taken with them!!

My kiddoís!

The boys getting last hugs from Jake!! They had on Peter Pan shirts where Captain Hook was over the Tick Tock Crocks mouth and Jake loved it!!!

We ran into this group but didnít get to see their actual performance.

Waiting for the Visa Meet and Greet.

We did the Visa Meet and Greet and got to see Stitch who we donít normally take the time to see!! At first James didnít want to get in the picture and thenÖ..

Hugs and kisses all around for and from Stitch!!!

After Stitch we headed over to TSMM!

Got a couple pictures and then decided the line was way too long at a 90 min wait!!!! I think we decided to head out about this time. It was probably around 1 pm. Had lunch somewhere (donít remember where) and took a much needed afternoon break. Jeremy was being a complete brat during this time and didnít want to listen at all. We felt it was time to remove him from what he wanted to do (ride rides) and just have a nice break. Then when we returned we went to Disneyland and saw Fantasmic and fireworks!!

What do you mean we're driving to WDW from CA? PTR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3179094
ladylyons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:53 AM   #107
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

we did the DCA Magic back in 2005 and LOVED IT! Megan had so much fun on it, we want to take one again someday, probably a 3-4 day though so we can get some WDW time in too!

happy Jeremy ear is doing so well and didn't have any issues losing his tooth!

your DCA photos are cute, miss all those character M&G getting Megan to do them anymore is like pulling teeth I see you got a stow away in the stroller, someone big and yellow
bummer about Jeremy having a crabby time, been there done that, good call to take a break

mommy2mrb is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #108
ladylyons
Wishing I was closer to Disneyland

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
we did the DCA Magic back in 2005 and LOVED IT! Megan had so much fun on it, we want to take one again someday, probably a 3-4 day though so we can get some WDW time in too!

happy Jeremy ear is doing so well and didn't have any issues losing his tooth!

your DCA photos are cute, miss all those character M&G getting Megan to do them anymore is like pulling teeth I see you got a stow away in the stroller, someone big and yellow
bummer about Jeremy having a crabby time, been there done that, good call to take a break
Only downfall right now for us on a Disney Cruise is the price. We want to go back to Alaska and right now Disney is pricing us out of it. I've priced a couple different weeks and we're looking at around $8,500 for a week!!! That's a lot of DL trips!! With maybe a WDW trip thrown in for good measure!!

He is doing so good with his ear!! When it first happened I didn't think it would heal up as well as it's doing!!

He didn't have any issue at all with his tooth!! When my dad and I got back from picking up the rental van on Friday he told me about his tooth (he found it while we gone). By that night when we stopped to eat dinner (about 15 mins from home) it was even looser and he was having problems eating his fries and chicken so Jeff had Jeremy come over to him so he could look at it and he could tell it was ready to come out. He asked Jeremy if he wanted him to pull it out and Jeremy said yes so Jeff did. There was very little blood and he went right to eating with no problems!! Now he knows to always go to daddy when he has a loose tooth.

Jeff isn't into doing the M&G's so I understand about pulling teeth to do them!! But I tell him the kids are only young once and for the most part the rides will always be there when they get older and don't want to meet the characters anymore.

Yeah Pooh some how found his way into our stroller!!

Sometimes you just have to remove the child from the situation before everyone looses it and arguments happen. We did have a better night that night after everyone got out of the heat and had a nap!!

What do you mean we're driving to WDW from CA? PTR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3179094
ladylyons is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: