Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #121
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Is there anyway that the shadow could be Peter Pan? Who is the little boy that got dropped off and Hook found
happygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:52 AM   #122
Nature Mom
I didn't survive Cancer to die of stress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gometros View Post
I assume you mean Neverland? I assume that's where he ended up because of Captain Hooks presence. And based on the discussion a few days ago, is this a set up for next season? Storybrooke gets destroyed and they save themselves by following Neil?

Yes. All this back-story with Wendy and the Shadow and his ending up being rescued by Hook as a boy just off the shores of Neverland sets us up so we can get to the current story with him there again and everyone else ending up there when Storybrooke is destroyed. I do think Wendy and the Darlings being the people who started to rid the world of magic is a good theory. Definitely can see it going that way with a setup like it is.

Did Neil recognize Hook when he was in NYC? I'm going to go back and watch that and see his reaction to Hook being there, now that we saw Hook pull him from the water this past episode. Even if Hook didn't recognize him, Neil should have recognized Hook.

Nature Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-09-2013, 01:10 AM   #123
Diznygrl
Disneyland Fanatic
But really, let's get real. I've never met a donut I didn't like

I dunno, do we really think that Storybrooke is going to be destroyed? A huge part of the show's identity is based on that mixture of the real world and the fantasy fairy tale world. Personally I think it would be strange and off-putting if the show suddenly took place exclusively in magical lands.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:23 AM   #124
smkiya
Sorta new. ;) Still gets a tag
THREADJACKER ALERT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diznygrl
I dunno, do we really think that Storybrooke is going to be destroyed? A huge part of the show's identity is based on that mixture of the real world and the fantasy fairy tale world. Personally I think it would be strange and off-putting if the show suddenly took place exclusively in magical lands.
I agree. I can't see them taking everyone from the town to another strange land. Even if they all went back to their land, it would change the entire dynamic of the show. I think Storybrook will survive, and next season there will be more involvement and details about this secret group. I too think Wendy started it. Can't wait to find out! I'm glad there's not a 4 week break before the finale. Those breaks are so annoying!
smkiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:30 AM   #125
Tinkerdreams
DIS Veteran

Here's my theory

I believe that Storybrooke will survive in some form. I also believe that they will use Regina's supply of magic beans to get everyone out of Storybrooke. Everyone will go through a portal (I think there will be a few due to the number of people) but we won't know exactly where in fariytale land they all end up in (cliffhanger to next season). They do this to escape this group that wants to destroy magic.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:35 AM   #126
BDL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Mom View Post
Did Neil recognize Hook when he was in NYC? I'm going to go back and watch that and see his reaction to Hook being there, now that we saw Hook pull him from the water this past episode. Even if Hook didn't recognize him, Neil should have recognized Hook.
Neil did recognize Hook. Emma looked at him as "How do YOU know who he is?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diznygrl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by smkiya View Post
I agree. I can't see them taking everyone from the town to another strange land. Even if they all went back to their land, it would change the entire dynamic of the show. I think Storybrook will survive, and next season there will be more involvement and details about this secret group. I too think Wendy started it. Can't wait to find out! I'm glad there's not a 4 week break before the finale. Those breaks are so annoying!
My theory is that Storybrooke isn't destroyed. But the whole town and it's inhabitants are transferred to FTL, with everyone still maintaining both sets of memories.

For me, the loose ends I'm interested in seeing how they handle...:

-How Gold (and Henry) handle the news that Bae fell through another portal?

-What will happen to Greg and Tamarra?

-Will Belle and Sneezy regain their FTL memories?

-Who is the guy pushing the mop in the psycho ward?

BDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:43 AM   #127
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDL View Post
Neil did recognize Hook. Emma looked at him as "How do YOU know who he is?"

My theory is that Storybrooke isn't destroyed. But the whole town and it's inhabitants are transferred to FTL, with everyone still maintaining both sets of memories.

For me, the loose ends I'm interested in seeing how they handle...:

-How Gold (and Henry) handle the news that Bae fell through another portal?

-What will happen to Greg and Tamarra?

-Will Belle and Sneezy regain their FTL memories?

-Who is the guy pushing the mop in the psycho ward?
I thought that was Greg dad, I don't think Regina killed him
Old 05-09-2013, 09:08 AM   #128
blana
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
I thought that was Greg dad, I don't think Regina killed him
A few weeks ago someone found a screen capture of the guy with the mop. Not the same actor as Greg's dad. So, either a continuity issue or he's someone else.
Old 05-09-2013, 09:12 AM   #129
happygirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blana View Post
A few weeks ago someone found a screen capture of the guy with the mop. Not the same actor as Greg's dad. So, either a continuity issue or he's someone else.
oops my bad, nevermind LOL

I still don't he dead, I think he will see him again
Old 05-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #130
rlduvall
I just sit there and think "Oh, pretty colors."
Now maybe some-one will pick me first for dodgeball

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlduvall View Post
You all put so much time into backstories and theories . . . . I just sit there and think "Oh, pretty colors."
Uh oh, the elusive Tag Fairy is alive and well on the Community Board. Look at my new tag. Love it!!!!!

rlduvall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:35 AM   #131
loveysbydesign
I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream for miles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlduvall View Post
Uh oh, the elusive Tag Fairy is alive and well on the Community Board. Look at my new tag. Love it!!!!!

May 2006-1st family trip to WDW! Loved Windsor Hills! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$1800
Nov. 13-22 2007-2nd trip to WDW with Baby Hartley #3-it's a boy!!! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$2200
May 2009- 3 nights in a 2 bedroom at SSR and then our 1st Disney cruise on the Magic! Total cost for 2 Cat. 12's -upgraded to Cat. 10's=$2900

June 11-20 2010- Our super cheap, surprising the kids, 1st time driving, celebrating Ryan's 3rd birthday trip! Total cost=$950
Nov.12-22, 2010 Took our in-laws along for their 1st trip ever! Stayed at Indian Creek and had a blast!
Oct.10-15, 2011 Crazy Columbus Crowds(did YES program) & cruised on the Dream Oct. 16-20
Oct. 19-29, 2012 Our trip re-do w/the in-laws, swam w/ the manatees & drove home through Sandy!
June 21-30, 2013 Celebrating our 17th anniversary!
loveysbydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #132
disneyderns
Mouseketeer

"Yes. All this back-story with Wendy and the Shadow and his ending up being rescued by Hook as a boy just off the shores of Neverland sets us up so we can get to the current story with him there again and everyone else ending up there when Storybrooke is destroyed. I do think Wendy and the Darlings being the people who started to rid the world of magic is a good theory. Definitely can see it going that way with a setup like it is. "

I'm not sure how to quote a previous post using my ipad...but the above post and a couple of previous posts seem to indicate that adult Bae is back in Neverland again - I could be wrong here, but we don't know where the adult Bae ended up right? I know the young boy Bae ended up in Neverland on the deck of Hook's boat.

Here is my wild and crazy prediction - based on that photo a previous poster linked - I think that Bae actually ends up in FTL and hooks up with Aurora and Mulan who are still searching (that story line was left unresolved). I think the rest of Storybrook will end up somewhere else - it would be ironic if that somewhere else was Neverland...
AUG. 2010 - Disneyland in SoCal!!!
March 2014 - Windsor Hills offsite (FP+)

disneyderns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:24 PM   #133
surfergirl602
Well you're one step ahead of me

I was just starting to like Neil. BOO!!! He better be rescued! And alive!
June 2006 - off site 5th year anniversary May 2008 - POR the girls' very first trip! Aug 2009 - AKL, military homecoming trip! Sept 2009 - proud DVC owners at BLT!!! Oct 2010 AKV Mar 2012 - AOA Dec 2012 - welcome home, daddy surprise trip

My Author Blog!
https://melissamackinnon.wordpress.com
surfergirl602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 01:38 AM   #134
iheartdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKFan View Post
I thought that Bae was the one who wanted to do away with magic.

When they create a portal with the magic bean, do they have control into which world they enter? Could Bae have been working with Tamara to stop magic and then intentionally go through the portal to get back to Wendy?
I don't think so. Remember when Emma and Snow came back from the Enchanted Forest, they needed to compass, or else they would have n control over where they ended up.

Here's my latest quandary....If Bae spent enough time on the Jolly Roger to learn how to sail her, did Hook ever tell him about the Dark One killing his woman? That's gonna to be an awkward moment when Neil finds out his dad killed his mom!
Old 05-10-2013, 08:43 AM   #135
SmallWorld71
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyderns View Post
"

Here is my wild and crazy prediction - based on that photo a previous poster linked - I think that Bae actually ends up in FTL and hooks up with Aurora and Mulan who are still searching (that story line was left unresolved). I think the rest of Storybrook will end up somewhere else - it would be ironic if that somewhere else was Neverland...
This is where my thinking was going.

SmallWorld71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: