Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2013, 06:41 AM   #346
NC State
DIS Veteran

I'm really "hooked" for Hook now ;-)

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
NC State is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:58 AM   #347
loveysbydesign
I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream for miles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State View Post
I'm really "hooked" for Hook now ;-)
OMG! I am not the type of person who fantasizes about an actor, never have been...but my God he is so hot!

Pan is just awful, thought I'd have nightmares about him and his scary looking face last night! And those cages and poor Henry

May 2006-1st family trip to WDW! Loved Windsor Hills! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$1800
Nov. 13-22 2007-2nd trip to WDW with Baby Hartley #3-it's a boy!!! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$2200
May 2009- 3 nights in a 2 bedroom at SSR and then our 1st Disney cruise on the Magic! Total cost for 2 Cat. 12's -upgraded to Cat. 10's=$2900

June 11-20 2010- Our super cheap, surprising the kids, 1st time driving, celebrating Ryan's 3rd birthday trip! Total cost=$950
Nov.12-22, 2010 Took our in-laws along for their 1st trip ever! Stayed at Indian Creek and had a blast!
Oct.10-15, 2011 Crazy Columbus Crowds(did YES program) & cruised on the Dream Oct. 16-20
Oct. 19-29, 2012 Our trip re-do w/the in-laws, swam w/ the manatees & drove home through Sandy!
June 21-30, 2013 Celebrating our 17th anniversary!
loveysbydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-28-2013, 07:12 AM   #348
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorechick View Post
I kinda missed what Pan gave him, I thought it was poison in the bottle. Did Hook give them his rum bottle or the bottle from Pan? Who do you think is in the other cage?
Where was Rumple last night? Maybe he's in the cage.
lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:10 AM   #349
BDL
DIS Veteran

Great episode last night. Lots of intrigue and incredible table settings with the questions that they leave us asking.

Will Pan find the mirror?

Will Henry find out what they had to do to get the message to him?

Will David tell everyone the price he's paid?

Will Hook reveal the information he just discovered?

All this, and a preview of everyone's favorite mermaid.

BDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:25 AM   #350
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabu View Post
Where was Rumple last night? Maybe he's in the cage.
That's whatci was thinking when Pan said hang him up there with the other one
Kurby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 08:52 AM   #351
BlakeNJ
DIS Veteran

I enjoyed this episode. I did catch myself saint, "huh"? when the ship sailed into the sky but I reminded myself that this show is all about--fairytales. I like Hook even more now--if that's even possible. Wowza.

As for Pan, I think the character who portrays him is excellent. I know he annoys some here but thats what I like about him. He has that sweet innocent face, large teeth, big ears like cartoon Peter but is pure evil. That boy has a lot of hatred in him. His backstory will be good!

I am wondering about the bottle they all drank from too--everyone except for Regina. As for the cage, could be anyone. Looked like Belle was in previews for next week in some sort of fight. Could be here to smoke out Rumple. A new character would be fun.

Looking forward to seeing Ariel! My daughter has waited two seasons for her favorite to appear!
Old 10-28-2013, 09:11 AM   #352
EMom
Comes from a long line of all fork hole pokers
I had the auburn haired Chrissy doll whose hair grew. She lost most of it in an incense fire. Don't ask

Am I the only one who thinks the role of Henry was miscast? I think that kid is a terrible actor. He strikes me as the weak link in the show.
EMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:50 AM   #353
rlduvall
I just sit there and think "Oh, pretty colors."
Now maybe some-one will pick me first for dodgeball

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMom View Post
Am I the only one who thinks the role of Henry was miscast? I think that kid is a terrible actor. He strikes me as the weak link in the show.
A little. I thought he was much better the first season.

And I must admit Cpt. Hook, while very cute, doesn't do it for me with all the eye-liner he wears; I don't like my men to wear more makeup than me. BUT, those flashbacks last night when he was a sailor for the King - hubba, hubba. And that kiss between him and Emma was HOT!

I really enjoyed last night's episode. Honestly - the first one yet for this season - and it was all because of the Hook backstory. I'm more than done with the Baefire-Dark One love/hate arc. We get it, we get it - your father was never there for you - welcome to alot of people's worlds. And it seems more than obvious to me that the prophecy "And the boy will be your undoing, " doesn't necessarily mean death. It could just mean he'll become a different person - hopefully better.

rlduvall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:15 PM   #354
Gorechick
DIS Veteran

I'm wondering about David since he drank the Neverland water and now can't leave NL. If he does get back to Storybrooke, can't the Blue Fairy heal him with Pixie Dust? That was the other thing that could stop Dreamshade.
DTD-Courtyard by Marriott August 1997
Wilderness Lodge Honeymoon August 2002
Port Orleans- French Quarter Anniversary (AND Hurricane Charley) August 2004
Port Orleans- Riverside Royal Room- 10th Anniversary and First Trip with Twins August 2012
DS's WISH trip - Hopefully Aulani Resort! Summer 2015

Me (44) DH (40) DS (9) DD (9)

Waiting impatiently for our next family WDW trip!
Gorechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:41 PM   #355
Deb & Bill
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Oooh, ooooh, young Captain Jones is one hot guy! Did we ever hear exactly how the Crocodile (Gold) took his hand?

Stop the madness. No more DVC construction.
Bring back Vacation Magic. Dump Disney Files!
Stopped drinking the Kool-aid long ago.
Deb & Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #356
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb & Bill View Post
Oooh, ooooh, young Captain Jones is one hot guy! Did we ever hear exactly how the Crocodile (Gold) took his hand?
There was that one episode when Rumple and Hook were fighting over Hooks wife and Rumple chopped off his hand.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:56 AM   #357
TrustMeMom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlduvall

A little. I thought he was much better the first season.

And I must admit Cpt. Hook, while very cute, doesn't do it for me with all the eye-liner he wears; I don't like my men to wear more makeup than me. BUT, those flashbacks last night when he was a sailor for the King - hubba, hubba. And that kiss between him and Emma was HOT!

I really enjoyed last night's episode. Honestly - the first one yet for this season - and it was all because of the Hook backstory. I'm more than done with the Baefire-Dark One love/hate arc. We get it, we get it - your father was never there for you - welcome to alot of people's worlds. And it seems more than obvious to me that the prophecy "And the boy will be your undoing, " doesn't necessarily mean death. It could just mean he'll become a different person - hopefully better.
I totally agree! "Undoing" can have more than one meaning- duh, you would think that might have dawned on Rumple by now.

Way more chemistry in that one kiss than in all of the onscreen time between Emma and Neal combined. Not a fan of Neal.
TrustMeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:18 AM   #358
SMorgan711
It all starts with a wish!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustMeMom View Post
I totally agree! "Undoing" can have more than one meaning- duh, you would think that might have dawned on Rumple by now.
exactly! you think Rumple would know that! especially from the last prophecy where "his actions on the battlefield would leave his son fatherless" - not fatherless as in dead but fatherless as in abandonment.

I was also thinking last night that maybe the boy that would be Rumple's undoing isn't Henry after all? Henry reunited father and son as in he put them in the same place but they really aren't "united" - Neal still doesn't trust Rumple even though Rumple was being sincere in his thoughts and actions. Possibly Peter Pan is the boy that would reunite them because they'll have to be truly united together against Pan to win. Same thing as maybe his undoing won't be death but maybe he just won't be the Dark one or something.

1990 Poly | 1991 CB | 1994 POFQ | 1995 ASSp | Apr 1999 ASMu | Apr 2002 POR | 2004-2005 (New Years) WL | Oct 2008 SoG | Jan 2009 SoG | Sep 2009 POR | Feb 2011 AKL (JUST ENGAGED!) | Dec 2011 Poly | Oct 2012 BWI | Nov 2013 POFQ | Feb 2014 YC (DFTW!) | Sep 2014 POR |
SMorgan711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:39 AM   #359
sunshinehighway
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMorgan711 View Post
exactly! you think Rumple would know that! especially from the last prophecy where "his actions on the battlefield would leave his son fatherless" - not fatherless as in dead but fatherless as in abandonment.

I was also thinking last night that maybe the boy that would be Rumple's undoing isn't Henry after all? Henry reunited father and son as in he put them in the same place but they really aren't "united" - Neal still doesn't trust Rumple even though Rumple was being sincere in his thoughts and actions. Possibly Peter Pan is the boy that would reunite them because they'll have to be truly united together against Pan to win. Same thing as maybe his undoing won't be death but maybe he just won't be the Dark one or something.
I totally agree about the "undoing" wording. It just seems obvious that it doesn't mean his death.

I hadn't thought about Pan being the boy that reunites them but it's a good point.
sunshinehighway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:44 AM   #360
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMorgan711 View Post
exactly! you think Rumple would know that! especially from the last prophecy where "his actions on the battlefield would leave his son fatherless" - not fatherless as in dead but fatherless as in abandonment. I was also thinking last night that maybe the boy that would be Rumple's undoing isn't Henry after all? Henry reunited father and son as in he put them in the same place but they really aren't "united" - Neal still doesn't trust Rumple even though Rumple was being sincere in his thoughts and actions. Possibly Peter Pan is the boy that would reunite them because they'll have to be truly united together against Pan to win. Same thing as maybe his undoing won't be death but maybe he just won't be the Dark one or something.
Yes! That has to be it. "Undoing" is probably going to mean he won't be the dark one anymore

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: