Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2013, 05:17 PM   #301
loveysbydesign
I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream for miles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtasanSatine View Post
Happily drooling over Hook in this corner but last night's was awesome.
Me too, my dh came in to ask me something when Hook was on and I was like go away and ask me later

May 2006-1st family trip to WDW! Loved Windsor Hills! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$1800
Nov. 13-22 2007-2nd trip to WDW with Baby Hartley #3-it's a boy!!! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$2200
May 2009- 3 nights in a 2 bedroom at SSR and then our 1st Disney cruise on the Magic! Total cost for 2 Cat. 12's -upgraded to Cat. 10's=$2900

June 11-20 2010- Our super cheap, surprising the kids, 1st time driving, celebrating Ryan's 3rd birthday trip! Total cost=$950
Nov.12-22, 2010 Took our in-laws along for their 1st trip ever! Stayed at Indian Creek and had a blast!
Oct.10-15, 2011 Crazy Columbus Crowds(did YES program) & cruised on the Dream Oct. 16-20
Oct. 19-29, 2012 Our trip re-do w/the in-laws, swam w/ the manatees & drove home through Sandy!
June 21-30, 2013 Celebrating our 17th anniversary!
loveysbydesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #302
DisneyFan32WI
Sometimes I just like to be plain and boring

Emma likes those bad boys! There definitely will be a romance between the two of them. The tension is high already!
Register to remove

Old 10-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #303
ceemys
DIS Veteran

Mulan doesn't have a thing for Aurora. sigh. She and Philip were in war together and then searching for Aurora. She fell for Phillip before they found Aurora. Go back to the beginning episodes and watch. She first asked for Philip then she tried to tell Aurora about her feelings for Philip until she heard of the pregnancy.

ceemys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:47 PM   #304
lizabu
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwood View Post
Does anyone else think Mulan is in love with Aurora and not Philip?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceemys View Post
Mulan doesn't have a thing for Aurora. sigh. She and Philip were in war together and then searching for Aurora. She fell for Phillip before they found Aurora. Go back to the beginning episodes and watch. She first asked for Philip then she tried to tell Aurora about her feelings for Philip until she heard of the pregnancy.
I know Mulan was initially in love with Philip but think once she met Aurora she stole her heart <3
lizabu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:12 PM   #305
augusta1
Mouseketeer

I could be wrong but when Mulan was talking to Aurora and Aurora said Phillip wasn't there I am pretty sure Mulan said "that's ok it was you I came to see" leading us to believe that she came to profess her love to Aurora.
I would go back and watch it but I already deleted it off my DVR.

Me DH DD DD
2010-ASM, 2011-CBR, 2012- POP, 2013- POP, 2014- Upcoming POP!
augusta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:38 PM   #306
rlduvall
I just sit there and think "Oh, pretty colors."
Now maybe some-one will pick me first for dodgeball

Quote:
Originally Posted by augusta1 View Post
I could be wrong but when Mulan was talking to Aurora and Aurora said Phillip wasn't there I am pretty sure Mulan said "that's ok it was you I came to see" leading us to believe that she came to profess her love to Aurora.
I would go back and watch it but I already deleted it off my DVR.
You are right, that's exactly what she said. I remember last season someone saying on here that it seemed Mulan had a thing for Aurora and I didn't believe it. Apparently, that pp knew what they were talking about.

rlduvall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:20 PM   #307
MissMichigan
A most peculiar mademoiselle

I very much got the impression that it was Aurora she was in love with. She told Robin she had to go talk to someone "before it was too late", which would give the impression she was going to confess her love to the person she loved.

Then we see her with Aurora. She asks if Phillip is there and Aurora says no, Mulan looks relieved, then says "its you I came to talk to." After Aurora spills her news first, Mulan makes the snap decision to join Robin, then walks away in tears.

If I were in love with someone, and made the decision to tell them, my first stop wouldn't be to tell their S.O.

Yes, Mulan fought alongside Phillip, but she also spent a long time alone with Aurora after the encounter with the dementor guys.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:29 PM   #308
SmallWorld71
DIS Veteran

The bigger question (to me) is what will happen now that she is with Robin Hood and his band of Merry Men? That was Robin Hood with the Lion tattoo, wasn't it?

SmallWorld71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:40 PM   #309
loveysbydesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallWorld71 View Post
The bigger question (to me) is what will happen now that she is with Robin Hood and his band of Merry Men? That was Robin Hood with the Lion tattoo, wasn't it?
Yup, Robin had that tattoo so according to Tink he is Regina's love!

May 2006-1st family trip to WDW! Loved Windsor Hills! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$1800
Nov. 13-22 2007-2nd trip to WDW with Baby Hartley #3-it's a boy!!! Total cost including airfare, condo. rental at WH, park tix and rental car =$2200
May 2009- 3 nights in a 2 bedroom at SSR and then our 1st Disney cruise on the Magic! Total cost for 2 Cat. 12's -upgraded to Cat. 10's=$2900

June 11-20 2010- Our super cheap, surprising the kids, 1st time driving, celebrating Ryan's 3rd birthday trip! Total cost=$950
Nov.12-22, 2010 Took our in-laws along for their 1st trip ever! Stayed at Indian Creek and had a blast!
Oct.10-15, 2011 Crazy Columbus Crowds(did YES program) & cruised on the Dream Oct. 16-20
Oct. 19-29, 2012 Our trip re-do w/the in-laws, swam w/ the manatees & drove home through Sandy!
Old 10-15-2013, 12:54 PM   #310
MissMaryQC
Mouseketeer

I wonder if they will give Regina her happily ever after; she has softened a lot since season one. I can't wait to see how they get out of Neverland and if Peter Pan has effected Henry in any way, such a great season!!

MissMaryQC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #311
palmtreegirl
DIS Veteran

The Mulan/Aurora thing is so stupid, it's pretty clear that Aurora is in love with Phillip & straight, why would Mulan even say something to her? Besides, I don't like that they would make Mulan a lesbian just because she's a tomboy, so stereo-typical. Seems like it's just being done for "shock" value and nothing else.
palmtreegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #312
iheartdisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmtreegirl View Post
The Mulan/Aurora thing is so stupid, it's pretty clear that Aurora is in love with Phillip & straight, why would Mulan even say something to her? Besides, I don't like that they would make Mulan a lesbian just because she's a tomboy, so stereo-typical. Seems like it's just being done for "shock" value and nothing else.
i agree 100%!!
i also think that the writers implied that something did happen between Phillip and Mulan, before he woke Aurora he told Mulan something like "lets not tell her everything"
Old 10-18-2013, 09:57 AM   #313
FINFAN
Mom to Tinkbell
Makes the best Apple Pie on her block!
My driver's license will say "Florida Resident" one day!
I blame Jaws

so Mulan is Bi according to this:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4101888.html

at least it isn't Hook.. in my land of make-believe the thought of competition for him from both males and females is more than I can stand! lol!
Dan's IN to the Hall of Fame!

FINFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 11:01 AM   #314
loveysbydesign

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s181/on...find-love.html

Found this great interview with the "hottie of the high seas"

Old 10-18-2013, 12:42 PM   #315
FINFAN
Mom to Tinkbell
Makes the best Apple Pie on her block!
My driver's license will say "Florida Resident" one day!
I blame Jaws

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveysbydesign View Post
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s181/on...find-love.html

Found this great interview with the "hottie of the high seas"
love this:

How do you get into character? It's obviously a different portrayal to the Hooks we've seen before.
"Once I put my leather pants on, I'm in character, I think! It's funny - I guess the eyeliner probably helps a little bit, because the coat that I have is, it's leather and it's really heavy and you have to stand a certain way. Wearing waistcoats that are super tight sort of makes you be like a certain way. It's that type of thing. And then as soon as you put the hook on, you're ready to pirate it up, I guess."

Sigh...his wife is a lucky lady
Dan's IN to the Hall of Fame!

FINFAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: