Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #181
blana
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TubaBabe86 View Post
What if the whole sob story Wendy gave to Bae after "being let go" was just a big setup to seeing what he truly knew about magic and what he would do for his family/loved ones?
I was thinking at the time that something didn't seem right with the way Wendy was acting. It seemed like she was TRYING to get Bae to sacrifice himself, but then he came up with the way to save them all. Only it didn't work.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:57 AM   #182
BDL
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartdisney View Post
I loved Mr. Gold finally making the right choice! And what was with giving Belle the spell? I can't wait for the backstory of Rumpelstiltskin teaching Belle magic!
And great for Emma to finally realize, "oh yeah! I'm kinda magical too!" Why didn't anyone mention it until the town almost exploded?!?
I called that one too. I flashed back to the wraith episode, when Regina couldn't get the hat to work until Emma touched her.

BDL is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #183
Butterfly2819
Earning My Ears

Did anyone watch the Once Upon a Time in Wonderland trailer? Looks really good. It's on their Facebook page. I hope that show does well.
Butterfly2819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:57 PM   #184
LKFan
DIS Veteran

Looks like Red (Meghan Ory) has left the series.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Ex...e-1065627.aspx
LKFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:34 PM   #185
Butterfly2819
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKFan View Post

That's too bad that she's leaving. Thanks for sharing the article.
Butterfly2819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #186
Hoodie
Going to BC and GF with one week's planning
The snappers go for you and the painteds pee on you. Either way, they never seemed very grateful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKFan View Post

Given the trip to Neverland and the apparent story in Fairytale land, I wonder how much of Storybrooke or the characters we'll see next season.
Hoodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:38 PM   #187
Arielle22
We have had spirits
I had never heard of it before the Dis
this is how we show love, get used to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy View Post
Count me in wondering the same thing. Although the picture of Henry looked like it was ripped from Henry's fairy tale book - could that book somehow be the key to everything? Can it also tell the future? August added some pages to the book when he first showed up in Storybrooke - we never did find out what he added.

Looks like Belle's story line is done, at least for now. I'm glad they gave her her real memory back - that Lacey character was just too weird.
I thought the picture might be the result of time working differently in Storybrooke versus other lands.
CB 03/92
CSR and BC 08/09
BWI 11/11
OFF SITE 88,94,96,00
Arielle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #188
burnurcomputer
DIS Veteran

I am thinking that the shadowy bad dude in Neverland just has foresight or magic to be able to see who Henry is. Drawing looks very similar to those in the book as far as character structure, but no coloration.

Hmmm, just thought of this, very random and way out in left field, but....Mr. Gold is the Dark One right? And Henry will be his undoing? What if the shadow is a darker copy of Rumple? His shadow was pulled into another land as a different version of the "Dark One" and is ruling there to find his undoing? The seer foretold of Henry first so when Rumple came back and decided to go all dark and evil why couldn't part of his soul been torn asunder? Magic always has a price but what price has Gold really paid besides things of his own undoing? others seem to have a magical backlash as their price. So why not think that Rumple has duality in his personality as well as physicality. It would also tie into the other posters idea of getting rid of the shadows owner and the prophesy.
burnurcomputer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #189
pooh4evr
Mouseketeer
In STL we drink soda and eat barbecue, use realators, eat sherbert, and drive on rout farty far

I saw an interview with the guy who plays Rumple ( sorry I can't remember his name) anyway he pointed out that in the prophecy it says just "the boy will be your undoing". And we and he (Rumple) assume it is Henry, but it could be any boy, he goes on to say you have to pay special attention to the wording of things on the show. So a boy could be Bae, Peter Pan, Henry, Pinocchio,....I guess?
Old 05-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #190
Arielle22
We have had spirits
I had never heard of it before the Dis
this is how we show love, get used to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh4evr View Post
I saw an interview with the guy who plays Rumple ( sorry I can't remember his name) anyway he pointed out that in the prophecy it says just "the boy will be your undoing". And we and he (Rumple) assume it is Henry, but it could be any boy, he goes on to say you have to pay special attention to the wording of things on the show. So a boy could be Bae, Peter Pan, Henry, Pinocchio,....I guess?
Maybe undoing doesn't mean his death but a child bringing Gold back to his more human side?
CB 03/92
CSR and BC 08/09
BWI 11/11
OFF SITE 88,94,96,00
Arielle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:35 PM   #191
TrustMeMom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielle22

Maybe undoing doesn't mean his death but a child bringing Gold back to his more human side?
I wonder that as well. Undoing can have more than one interpretation, IMO.
TrustMeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:35 PM   #192
Mary Jo
Techarita
Loves the star on the mountain

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielle22 View Post
That is how I have been taking it - maybe the dagger isn't the only way to get rid of the dark one. If true love's kiss conquers all, can he develop a love for his grandson that will overcome the dark one?
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:41 PM   #193
lovesmurfs
I need to start thinking of pithy things to say
It costs him money every time I watch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielle22 View Post
It looked like Lacey/Belle was living with him. I was wondering if she will wind up getting pregnant -- that boy could be his undoing, too.

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society." Mark Twain

"Some people are like Slinkies. They serve no useful purpose, but they sure are fun to push down the stairs."
lovesmurfs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:35 AM   #194
pooh4evr
Mouseketeer
In STL we drink soda and eat barbecue, use realators, eat sherbert, and drive on rout farty far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesmurfs View Post

It looked like Lacey/Belle was living with him. I was wondering if she will wind up getting pregnant -- that boy could be his undoing, too.
That is the most disturbing thought of the whole series so far!
Old 05-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #195
Maleficent53
Have fun storming the castle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeNJ View Post
Am I the only one who didn't know Josh and Ginnifer were dating IRL?? Reading US Weekly while washing away those grays!
You must have been reading the same magazine that I saw! I was also surprised by the news of a real life romance.

1979-1983-1988-1989-1992-1993-1995-1996-1997-1998-1999-2000---and at least once every year since!
Maleficent53 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: