Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #1
IreneCastro
Earning My Ears

Hello Members :)

Hi everyone. I am Irene, and I am a new member. I recently registered to ask a questions that I hope you Disney veterans might be able to answer. I recently was approved for a Disney Visa(today, so I could qualify for the $100 statement credit on my 1st purchase), and was trying to buy 2 2-Day 1 park a day hopper tickets online, with the so-cal residents discount (@$158.10 each). I've been trying to buy these tickets for the past hour now, and I just keep getting the message:

We are sorry - the tickets that you have selected are temporarily unavailable. Please try back in a few minutes.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem with purchasing e-tickets? And please forgive me if I posted this question in the wrong forum, I'm new here.

Also, I only applied for the Disney Visa so that I could get the $100 off my 1st statement with this ticket purchase. If I don't buy them online, and at the park gate, I won't be able to use my new Disney Card since I have to wait for it to come in the mail.

Thank you for any help you can give.
IreneCastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:54 PM   #2
Mari23
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by IreneCastro
Hi everyone. I am Irene, and I am a new member. I recently registered to ask a questions that I hope you Disney veterans might be able to answer. I recently was approved for a Disney Visa(today, so I could qualify for the $100 statement credit on my 1st purchase), and was trying to buy 2 2-Day 1 park a day hopper tickets online, with the so-cal residents discount (@$158.10 each). I've been trying to buy these tickets for the past hour now, and I just keep getting the message:

We are sorry - the tickets that you have selected are temporarily unavailable. Please try back in a few minutes.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem with purchasing e-tickets? And please forgive me if I posted this question in the wrong forum, I'm new here.

Also, I only applied for the Disney Visa so that I could get the $100 off my 1st statement with this ticket purchase. If I don't buy them online, and at the park gate, I won't be able to use my new Disney Card since I have to wait for it to come in the mail.

Thank you for any help you can give.
Have you tried calling customer service to purchase them over the phone?

Visits to the World:

April 2014 - POFQ ~~ October 2013 - AoA: Lion King Suite ~~ April 2013 - Pop Century ~~ Oct 2012: CSR - "A much needed trip" ~~ Dec 2011: POFQ - "Mickey Boot Camp" (Per DH) ~~ June 2008: Pop ~~ July 2004: AS-S ~~ Aug 2002: AS-S ~~ Summer 1999: Disney's College Program (MK outdoor foods) ~~ Aug 1994: (1st Trip to the world) - off property
Mari23 is offline   Reply With Quote