Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2013, 07:27 AM   #1
Annie78
Mouseketeer

Magical Express packet for split stay - am I missing a part?

Hi all,
ME is still a little mysterious to me, as I haven't stayed at a Disney-owned resort since 1993! (Not counting DLR)
Here's how my stay is set up: arriving 4/28 at POP, checking out on 4/29 and moving to BLT, then checking out on 5/1. I called ME after both of these reservations were in the system and told them all the details.
The ME packet I received this week contains:
- A page listing "Flight Arrival Information" that has no "Arrival Date" listed and says "no flight information provided"
- A page listing "Flight Departure Information" with my correct departing flight.
- A voucher page that lists my arrival date and Pop Century in the top voucher, and has a blank voucher on the bottom
- Luggage sticker tags listing POP and my arrival date

Do I need to call ME? Mostly I am concerned that although they list my departure dates on one page, they didn't give me a voucher for the departure.
Annie78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:44 AM   #2
goofy4tink
Likes little devils
I know I'm getting old...I get it, I really do
Prisoner of Toy Story Mania

DISboards Moderator

You're fine. I'm assuming that you are traveling alone? There should be one complete voucher for each person traveling, as well as one luggage tag, with the lead person's name on it, and the actual guests name on it, with the arrival resort and the date the reservation starts.
So, you should be good to go for your arrival and ride to Pop.
Then, when you get to the airport, they may ask about your departure plans. They will want to make sure it matches what they have in their system. You said that your departure info is correct. If they ask you, be sure they know that you are departing from BLT.
The night before you are to depart, from BLT, you should find something in your room, or on your door, giving you your pickup time for DME. You don't get a 'voucher' for your ride back....the notice that you find in your room will serve that purpose.
It does sound like everything is fine with your DME reservation. They don't need to know exactly what time you are flying into MCO..so many times, that is left as incomplete.

goofy4tink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 08:05 AM   #3
Annie78
Mouseketeer

Sounds like I have what I need, then. Thank you! I am actually traveling with my son, but the packet lists (or does not list) the exact same things for him as for me, including his luggage stickers, so if I am good to go, he is as well!
Annie78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: