Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
mjaclyn
Currently in Wonderland

Over-the-door Organizer Replacement - Thoughts?

Hi all! We are heading on the Fantasy this October and I was wondering if anyone had thought of a good replacement for the over-the- door organizers to use in the bathroom? We uses one during our last two sailings before they changed the policy and we really need the extra space. Any ideas?
Old 07-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #2
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjaclyn View Post
Hi all! We are heading on the Fantasy this October and I was wondering if anyone had thought of a good replacement for the over-the- door organizers to use in the bathroom? We uses one during our last two sailings before they changed the policy and we really need the extra space. Any ideas?
Here's a couple of recent threads about the same thing:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3138947

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3140680

13 Cruises, 8 ships, 124 nights
Panama Canal; Alaska; Med; WB Transatlantic; Mexican Riviera; Hawaii; Baja CA; Bahamas; Eastern/Western Caribbean

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008, 2014 Tokyo DL 1984
PrincessShmoo is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #3
abitagirl916
Disneymaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjaclyn View Post
What I read about here in the DisBoards and something I just did today (I also sail on the Fantasy in Oct.), was to take my existing organizer and attached a ribbon through 2 of the 3 holes where the hooks would go, then I also attached a wooden dowel with zip ties to make the top sturdy. You can then hang it either in the bathroom or the stateroom on the hooks/pegs they have on the walls.
Tammy & Rachel -- 2/2004 AllStar Movies; 4/2006 Pop Century; 10/2007 Disney Magic; 5/2010 AllStar Movies; 6/2011 Disney Dream Double Dip; 9/2012 Shades of Green; 2/2013 AllStar Movies; 10/2013 Disney Fantasy-Western; 9/2014 AllStar Sports; 10/2015 Disney Fantasy-Western
abitagirl916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
dbarker
Mouseketeer
You can't miss my DH. He's a big burly USMC redneck w/ a fanny pack and acting like a kid who can't wait for the next ride at WDW.

I am going to make one from a pattern I found (either Simplicity or McCalls). It is used with a plastic hanger.
dbarker is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: