Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #136
sabrinadv1
Mouseketeer

I'm really late to the party I just finished my first day. I'm so out of shape! She kicked my butt! For those of you that are halfway through, are you seeing a difference in yourselves?
Old 04-18-2013, 01:15 PM   #137
McDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinadv1 View Post
I'm really late to the party I just finished my first day. I'm so out of shape! She kicked my butt! For those of you that are halfway through, are you seeing a difference in yourselves?
Oh yes!!! My calves are defined, my waist is shrinking, my arms are toning, and I've been able to get into clothes I haven't been able to since before getting pregnant with my now 3-year-old!

I must confess that I only did days 1 and 2 consecutively on Level 2, I've kind of been averaging a day's rest between each day since moving up to Level 2. Wasn't intentionally but I have bad knees so I think it's actually being beneficial as Level 2 is hard on my knees. I plan on moving up to Level 3 as originally scheduled, though. So I'm a bit of a cheater-baby at the moment...

McDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-18-2013, 03:21 PM   #138
lmhall2000
May the road rise to meet you....May God hold you in the palm of His Hand.

Quote:
I have about 40-50 to lose and I am hard wired on staying under 1100 calories a day, am on day 12 and really see a difference already, everything is much more loose...I can not wait to take the final picture at day 30!!! I will post here but I have WISH journal where I have my start picture, just looking at that picture I have probably already lost 2 inches off hips and at least one off waist...should have measured but could never find tape!

lmhall2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:33 AM   #139
lmhall2000

Lost almost 5 pounds this week!!! YAHOO!!!!! Thanks 30 Day Shredders!!

Old 04-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #140
GoofyPredsFan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmhall2000 View Post
AWESOME!! That's so great! Hearing that keeps me inspired.

I have one more day of level 2 and I'm working my butt off and sweating buckets, but so far my weight has went back and forth between ONE POUND DIFFERENCE But I am trying not to be discouraged and just keep going. I do find I can keep up easier as time goes on. I guess I really need to crack down on junk food! I don't pig out but I do eat something pretty much every day.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #141
McDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Way to go!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyPredsFan View Post

AWESOME!! That's so great! Hearing that keeps me inspired.

I have one more day of level 2 and I'm working my butt off and sweating buckets, but so far my weight has went back and forth between ONE POUND DIFFERENCE But I am trying not to be discouraged and just keep going. I do find I can keep up easier as time goes on. I guess I really need to crack down on junk food! I don't pig out but I do eat something pretty much every day.
My scale has been going up! But my clothes are fitting better. Go fig.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:15 PM   #142
sabrinadv1
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDuck

Oh yes!!! My calves are defined, my waist is shrinking, my arms are toning, and I've been able to get into clothes I haven't been able to since before getting pregnant with my now 3-year-old!

I must confess that I only did days 1 and 2 consecutively on Level 2, I've kind of been averaging a day's rest between each day since moving up to Level 2. Wasn't intentionally but I have bad knees so I think it's actually being beneficial as Level 2 is hard on my knees. I plan on moving up to Level 3 as originally scheduled, though. So I'm a bit of a cheater-baby at the moment...
Its good to know this pain is going to pay off
Old 04-20-2013, 05:29 PM   #143
jillbur
DIS Veteran

Well, I completed level 2 day 3 yesterday and day 4 today. My stinking knee is hurting again today! I wish it would make up it's mind.

As far as seeing a difference, I completed day 14 today and do not see much difference in my weight. I, however, wanted to lose those last dreaded 10 pounds (not all in this one month). I have lost 2.8 pounds since I started 30 Day Shred. I have been really watching what I eat and trying to add walking and yoga a couple days as well. I do notice that I feel more toned and stronger.

I can't wait to hear about level 3.

Jill
Old 04-20-2013, 08:24 PM   #144
GoofyPredsFan
Mouseketeer

Is anyone else starting Level 3 tomorrow? I'm going to try it! Level 2 continues to beat me up, but I've done it ten days and need to try something else. I'm going to put in an effort to eat less junky foods too.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #145
jillbur
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyPredsFan
Is anyone else starting Level 3 tomorrow? I'm going to try it! Level 2 continues to beat me up, but I've done it ten days and need to try something else. I'm going to put in an effort to eat less junky foods too.
Oooohhhhh...good luck and report back so I know what I'm in for in a few days! Level 2 day 5 for me today after church.
Old 04-21-2013, 02:45 PM   #146
lmhall2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyPredsFan View Post
Yes! Please let us know! I do not 'like' level 2 but I know it is working areas I really need to work..
Jillbur..protect those knees..I am very sensitive to knee injury and protect them, jumping jacks are not good unless modified..I just hop with one leg in a straight up and down motion while I kick the other leg out as far as I can...keeping the knee from getting side pressure is key, when you injure your knee, they give you those braces that completely keep your knee straight with metal bars on either side only allowing a straight bend..a few of level 2 and 1 moves cause too much pressure on downward side pressure...will cause swelling..
I did manage to do it while camping!!! So happy! But looking forward to starting level 3!! Share your stories!!

Old 04-21-2013, 07:07 PM   #147
jillbur
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes! Please let us know! I do not 'like' level 2 but I know it is working areas I really need to work..
Jillbur..protect those knees..I am very sensitive to knee injury and protect them, jumping jacks are not good unless modified..I just hop with one leg in a straight up and down motion while I kick the other leg out as far as I can...keeping the knee from getting side pressure is key, when you injure your knee, they give you those braces that completely keep your knee straight with metal bars on either side only allowing a straight bend..a few of level 2 and 1 moves cause too much pressure on downward side pressure...will cause swelling..
I did manage to do it while camping!!! So happy! But looking forward to starting level 3!! Share your stories!!
Thanks for the knee advice. I have no idea what's going on. It was fine today and I added 56 minutes of walking on top of the 30ds! I will definitely modify if needed. My sister has knee problems and I don't need them!

Day 15 in the books. It was easier today than the past 4
How's level 3?

Jill
Old 04-21-2013, 07:36 PM   #148
GoofyPredsFan
Mouseketeer

Ok, I've been kinda grumpy this weekend and almost skipped today, but am happy to report that I did day 1 level 3!!!! Yes, it's hard, it's quite a bit of jumping, but honestly it is my favorite level I think. I may not be losing weight, but I do think I've gotten stronger because some parts felt a bit easier than I thought they should. (not to mention I was in a better mood after I finished!) I can't wait to hear from others who do level 3 to see how you all like it!
Old 04-22-2013, 05:26 AM   #149
McDuck
DIS Veteran

I did level 3 yesterday, too! I like it a lot better than level 2 and I feel so strong now as I am shocked level 3 didn't feel as hard as the first time trying level 1! Jumping jacks with weights? I thought what?!?! But was able to do them!!

Old 04-22-2013, 06:52 AM   #150
lmhall2000

Quote:
Welcome Sabrina! It does not get easier but it does change up so that you are not bored...by day ten, you feel like you have accomplished ann acceptable adequate or that level and ready to tackle more!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: