DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2013, 08:28 AM   #1
antree
DIS Veteran

? about Booking online vs Calling MS

Today I can start booking at my 7 month window. Online my first night isn't available, so of course the only choice it gives me is to wait list the whole week. So my question is, if I call MS at 9am can I only wait list my first night and book the other 6 nights today, or do I have to wait until tomorrow to be able to book my other nights.
I never did this before, so I'm not sure if the first night of your 7 month window has to be available for you to be able to book the allowed 7 nights, at your 7 month window.

Thanks for the help
antree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
AmyB2006
I'd rather be in Disney!

Yes, the first night has to be available in order for you to book the other nights. I was running into this problem just the past few days at VWL.

I went on first thing at 8 am, and booked my room. Sure enough within that first 30 mintues the first night was no longer available. So I'm glad I went on at 8 am (thanks to advice from here!!)

You could go on tomorrow at 8 and book the other nights and waitlist your first night if you want. But I get nervous with waitlists. If it were me I'd probably try to book somewhere else so I knew I had a ressie, then waitlist the entire stay at your original choice. So at least you know you have a place to stay if you do it that way.

AmyB2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
antree
DIS Veteran

Thanks, I'll do that. I knew the first night wasn't going to be available by checking different days this week. I was hoping when I got on at 8 this morning a miracle would have had happen and the first day would have opened up. LOL but no luck...LOL..So I'll try again tomorrow and hope my other days stay available.

Thanks Again
antree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #4
mjc2003
DIS Veteran

In the meantime it might not hurt to just wait list the entire week. Since you only need the one day, and there's no guarantee that first day will be there tomorrow, it can't hurt.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: