Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2013, 08:42 AM   #16
mom_rules
LOVES the Yachtsmen!
HATES snakes!!!

Keep with it! I've sent you a PM.
Beach Club concierge/Wonder Mar '05
Boardwalk Inn Concierge Oct 2004
Carribean Beach Resort Oct 2004
Yacht Club Concierge April 2004
All Star Music April 2004
Grand Californian Concierge-Disneyland September 2003
Beach Club May 2003
Beach Club May 2001
Coronado Springs May 1999
Carribean May 1996
Offsite October 1987

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mom_rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:34 PM   #17
albertamommyof4
DIS Veteran

check out myfitnesspal. There is a app and also online and it is free. Honestly anything like pills and surgery is a quick fix and honeslty not a resoution just something to help. If you dont eat healthy after the fact you can gain all your weight back and more. I too struggle with weight and i decided to do myfitness pal ( you can adjust the calories not just use the set) and also decided not to deprive myself of anything, if i want ice cream or a burger i just make sure the rest of the day is healthier. also if you do overeat one day or a meal that is fine there is always the next meal or the next day. You honestly can't think of it as a diet it is a way of life. also drink lots of water, it helps
albertamommyof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-29-2013, 01:05 AM   #18
FayeW
DIS Veteran

Ive had great success with PGX. They aren't magic, but they have helped me tremendously in being satisfied with a smaller portion and eliminating cravings.
FayeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:22 PM   #19
two*little*birds
LOL I am the ultimate ride wimp!

I lost 50 pounds over the last year using a product called Isagenix. The first 45 pounds came off with NO exercise what-so-ever. I continue to maintain but still want to lose another 30 pounds or so.

But that being said, for me it was a lifestyle change. I did it not only to lose weight, but to also improve my overall health.

I now workout for the most part on a regular basis. I feel better than I have in years!

You CAN do it! I have tried EVERYTHING out there, and for me this was the only product that helped or that I truly like. You can ask me more about the program if you like, just keeep positive and don't be too hard on yourself.
2010 ~ WINDSOR PALMS (November 4th - 18th)
2011 ~ WYNDHAM BONNET CREEK (October 9th - 23rd)
2012 ~ INDIAN CREEK (October 7th - 21st)
2015 ~ VOW RENEWAL (TBD)
two*little*birds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:59 PM   #20
katt789
DIS Veteran

Take it from someone who's been on some kind of diet pills since I was about 16, none of them work. They're loaded with caffeine and and screw with your heart, make you dizzy, nauseous, and just screw with your insides a lot. I know it's tempting, but the "promises" of weight loss aren't real, and it won't work. If people have seen results it's because they are also working out and eating healthy.

Your best bet is it eat clean, healthy food, and to take part in some kind of exercise daily. You'll get there!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

katt789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:07 AM   #21
Sprockie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertamommyof4 View Post
check out myfitnesspal. There is a app and also online and it is free. Honestly anything like pills and surgery is a quick fix and honeslty not a resoution just something to help. If you dont eat healthy after the fact you can gain all your weight back and more. I too struggle with weight and i decided to do myfitness pal ( you can adjust the calories not just use the set) and also decided not to deprive myself of anything, if i want ice cream or a burger i just make sure the rest of the day is healthier. also if you do overeat one day or a meal that is fine there is always the next meal or the next day. You honestly can't think of it as a diet it is a way of life. also drink lots of water, it helps
Thanks for the lead on myfitnesspal it's great. I love that it's so Canadian and all the things I buy are listed to add to your food diary
Sprockie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:21 PM   #22
Celidh
DIS Veteran

I would love a solution for weight loss. I don't have a huge amount of weight to lose but it is enough. The problem is, I am hypothyroid and my levels have been up and down for the past year or two. I mentioned it to my doctor about the weight gain and she just shrugged it off blaming it on my thyroid. I have to exercise and cut calories just to NOT gain weight. I have gaind 25lbs in the past year and a half.

I feel that I am doomed to end up hugely obese. My mom is big and she is to the point and age where everything hurts and her joints are all buggered from the wear and tear and exercise of most sorts bother her. She is trying aquafit. I don't want to end up like her.

Anyone here with weight issues also have thyroid issues.

Celidh is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: