Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
lzkirchner
Earning My Ears

Online Check In Questions

So excited! My online check in is tonight at midnight!

First question - do I have to print documents when I check in or can I go back and do it later? My printer is not working right now, of course of all times to go out.

Second question - we have a linked ressie with another family that did there online check in/booking at 90 days. They already have a Palo ressie for the two of them and I'm hoping to add me and DH to the dinner ressie. Will I be able to access that ressie to add us since our reservations are linked or will I have to try and book one for us separately and then get them combined once on board?

Thanks in advance!!
lzkirchner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #2
lovetotraveltx
DIS Veteran

On our last cruise I couldn't get my daughters booked on our same resie/table so I got them their own table for 2 and ran right to where they were doing Palo changes as soon as I boarded. They put us together without any problem
lovetotraveltx is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #3
tweis
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzkirchner View Post

First question - do I have to print documents when I check in or can I go back and do it later? My printer is not working right now, of course of all times to go out.

Second question - we have a linked ressie with another family that did there online check in/booking at 90 days. They already have a Palo ressie for the two of them and I'm hoping to add me and DH to the dinner ressie. Will I be able to access that ressie to add us since our reservations are linked or will I have to try and book one for us separately and then get them combined once on board?

Thanks in advance!!
You do not have to print documents at the time of your online checkin. Sorry, I don't know about the linked ressies for Palo.

3 Night Disney Dream May 2013 Trip report W/Navigators Link is broken so "google" "Our dreamy anniversary cruise"

5 Night Disney Dream Double Dip June 2012
tweis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:32 PM   #4
PrincessShmoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lzkirchner View Post

Thanks in advance!!
The only thing you need to print is the signature page. And you can do that at any time after completing the online checkin.

As PP noted, just make your own Palo reservation (ideally as close to the other parties reservation time, but not necessary), and then, once onboard, go to where the Palo reservation changes are being handled and have them adjust the two into one.

13 Cruises, 8 ships, 124 nights
Panama Canal; Alaska; Med; WB Transatlantic; Mexican Riviera; Hawaii; Baja CA; Bahamas; Eastern/Western Caribbean

DL too numerous to count WDW 1974, 1983, 1985, 1989, 1991, 1997, 2001, 2008, 2014 Tokyo DL 1984
PrincessShmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:01 PM   #5
suffieldhockeymom
DIS Veteran

When you start your check in, put in fake info top get to book your Palo reservation and then go back and make sure everything is correct. You can print the paperwork anytime up until you leave.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: