Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2013, 10:39 PM   #241
NEmel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taniabsn
Leaving Monday morning at 3:15 am.... so happy I have two days to pack.
Hope you have a wonderful and magical time!
NEmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:40 PM   #242
NEmel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWCJ
Right now we're a go. Fever is gone, and energy seems to still be there. Flight doesn't leave for another 11 1/2 hours, so we have plenty of time to cancel if something goes wrong. What a roller coaster
Yea! Hoping she stays healthy the whole trip! Have awesome and magical time!
NEmel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2013, 11:01 PM   #243
Meeks23
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by taniabsn View Post
WoOoOo HoOoOo!!!!!
Meeks23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:01 AM   #244
Meeks23
Earning My Ears

Emotional mama

So last night was one of those crazy emotional nights for this mommy. Last night we took Jerzey to get a new bike!! It is super exciting. For me the emotions came from last year at this time we were finding out we had to plan another surgery in Michigan 800 miles away. This was heart surgery #4. Cut Opened Through the chest and a summer of no outside fun like bike rides or swimming or even parks. All of which she is a nut for!!, At the very end of the summer she was able to swim and go to the park but biking was a negative due to risk of falling and cracking chest with handlebars. Doc said not until next year. She was just crushed....so to see her so excited and pumped about this new bike was something I wasn't sure would happen at this time last year It amazes me how resilient and strong our little people are!

I have a small favor...can u please keep the Clark family in your thoughts today. 3 years ago their 9 year old lost his fight against heart disease. He lived 7 years longer than they gave him, longer than any one with his type of heart condition...truly an inspiration and miracle. Thanks!

Have a wonderful Saturday!!
Old 04-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #245
JWCJ
Mouseketeer

We're here! Ja seems at 100%. We just got into our villa and I'm forcing nap time on all 4 of us!

Ja's Make A Wish PTR

MAW TR!
JWCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:13 PM   #246
Lilfoot93
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdtass View Post
Woo hoo!! Weve still got to get medical approval, but July 11-17 are being reserved for us!!! So excited!!!
Yay for dates!!

Quote:
I hope you guys have a magical time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeks23 View Post
So last night was one of those crazy emotional nights for this mommy. Last night we took Jerzey to get a new bike!! It is super exciting. For me the emotions came from last year at this time we were finding out we had to plan another surgery in Michigan 800 miles away. This was heart surgery #4. Cut Opened Through the chest and a summer of no outside fun like bike rides or swimming or even parks. All of which she is a nut for!!, At the very end of the summer she was able to swim and go to the park but biking was a negative due to risk of falling and cracking chest with handlebars. Doc said not until next year. She was just crushed....so to see her so excited and pumped about this new bike was something I wasn't sure would happen at this time last year It amazes me how resilient and strong our little people are!

I have a small favor...can u please keep the Clark family in your thoughts today. 3 years ago their 9 year old lost his fight against heart disease. He lived 7 years longer than they gave him, longer than any one with his type of heart condition...truly an inspiration and miracle. Thanks!

Yay for a new bike!! It is tough not to let them be kids especially in the summer months. Trev had heart surgery #4 as soon as preschool was out and he too could not participate in all the summer activities. It is tough! Glad she got her new bike and gets to enjoy this summer!

Praying for your friends.

[QUOTE=JWCJ;48229342]We're here! Ja seems at 100%. We just got into our villa and I'm forcing nap time on all 4 of us![/QUOT

I am SO happy she is feeling better and you are on your wish trip!! How did the red eye go? We too are taking a red eye flight in a few weeks. How long after you arrived did you get into your villa?

I hope you guys have a magical time!! And Ja feels great the whole trip!!

Jackie

TR: Trev's Star Wars MAW trip

Trevor DS 9 (wish kiddo) Allie DD 6 Kara DD 6
Lilfoot93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:37 PM   #247
hey_jude
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWCJ View Post
We're here! Ja seems at 100%. We just got into our villa and I'm forcing nap time on all 4 of us!
I was so glad to see this today! Have a great trip. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Judy

Dec 1972 - offsite visit to Disney World / Dec 1975 - offsite visit to Disney World / Mar 1993 - Dixie Landings / Aug 2008 - All Star Music / Aug-Sept 2009 - All Star Music, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party / Aug 2010 - All Star Music, Bay Lake Tower / October 2010 - offsite visit to Disneyland, Mickey's Halloween Party / Aug 2011 - All Star Music / Aug-Sept 2014 - Caribbean Beach, Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
hey_jude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:07 PM   #248
kdtass
Hoping for Magical Memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWCJ View Post
Awesome!!! Can't wait til y'all get back!!! Hope everything stays at 100%!! Have fun!!!
Old 04-27-2013, 06:10 PM   #249
kdtass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeks23 View Post

I'm so happy for y'all!!! I cried reading this post!!! I'm so glad she finally was able to get her bike!!! Here's hoping she rides it all summer long!!!
Old 04-29-2013, 04:58 PM   #250
taliasmom
Mouseketeer

Just got a call from MAW, we are going in August! She'll call back with dates!! So dang excited!! I'm gonna roast!!=)
taliasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:15 PM   #251
kdtass

Quote:
Originally Posted by taliasmom View Post
Just got a call from MAW, we are going in August! She'll call back with dates!! So dang excited!! I'm gonna roast!!=)
Yay!!!! Congrats on getting ur dates!!! Super excited for y'all!!!
Old 04-29-2013, 06:48 PM   #252
pimaprincess84
Earning My Ears

Hello everyone...We just received dates for my son's wish trip, so I decided to come out of hiding. We will be going to Disneyworld December 4-10, and most likely extending a few days past that to get some extra Disney time in. I did introductions on our pre-trip report which is linked in my siggy. Can't wait to get to know all of you.
Old 04-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #253
kdtass

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimaprincess84 View Post
Hello everyone...We just received dates for my son's wish trip, so I decided to come out of hiding. We will be going to Disneyworld December 4-10, and most likely extending a few days past that to get some extra Disney time in. I did introductions on our pre-trip report which is linked in my siggy. Can't wait to get to know all of you.
Yay for dates!!! And it's so awesome ur going during the holiday season!!! We're going in July and I really want to extend our trip as well, but we just can't afford it. I'll be following ur trip report!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #254
Meeks23
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by taliasmom View Post
Woo Hoo!!!! That is so exciting!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimaprincess84 View Post
Yippie! You got dates!!!!! We are going in Nov over thanksgiving
Old 04-30-2013, 11:54 AM   #255
Meeks23
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Hope you guys are having a magical time

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: