Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
expeditioneverestgrl
DIS Veteran

How to be excited for my trip?

Hey guys,
So lately I've been feeling different emotions about my vacation coming up.
My vacation is this month...November 25. We are going to MK for a day, then a four day cruise on the dream, then Disney world for three days again. I know it's only 23 days away but I feel like its so far away even though it isn't. Wanna know why? Because I'm in my first year of high school and the last time I went to WDW during school was in third grade. I am going for thanksgiving break. How can I get more excited? The feeling is sorta in me but sorta not. HELP!!
Old 11-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #2
Meetmeinmontauk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by expeditioneverestgrl View Post
Hey guys,
My vacation is this month...November 25. We are going to MK for a day, then a four day cruise on the dream, then Disney world for three days again. I know it's only 23 days away but I feel like its so far away even though it isn't. Wanna know why? Because I'm in my first year of high school and the last time I went to WDW during school was in third grade. I am going for thanksgiving break. How can I get more excited? The feeling is sorta in me but sorta not. HELP!!
Watch Disney movies, listen to Disney music, & if you love food go check out the Disney Food Blog

May 2011 - Pop Century August/September 2012 - Port Orleans Riverside October 2014 - Port Orleans French Quarter November 2015 - Art of Animation

Meetmeinmontauk is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #3
expeditioneverestgrl
DIS Veteran

Thank you for ideas. I hope it helps
Old 11-03-2013, 08:20 PM   #4
abidale
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hey guys, So lately I've been feeling different emotions about my vacation coming up. My vacation is this month...November 25. We are going to MK for a day, then a four day cruise on the dream, then Disney world for three days again. I know it's only 23 days away but I feel like its so far away even though it isn't. Wanna know why? Because I'm in my first year of high school and the last time I went to WDW during school was in third grade. I am going for thanksgiving break. How can I get more excited? The feeling is sorta in me but sorta not. HELP!!
I know exactly how you feel. It's hard to be excited for something when you have 294720 tests, projects, practices, try outs, you name it, in between now and the trip. I don't usually get overly excited until the break itself rolls around because I just have too much to think about! So I think for now just don't worry about how excited you are yet-be happy that there is a trip but don't push yourself! Listening to Disney music is also magical hope this helps!
abidale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:49 PM   #5
expeditioneverestgrl
DIS Veteran

Thanks
Old 11-08-2013, 11:57 AM   #6
Darkwing Duck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hey guys,
Watch a bunch of Disney World videos either on tv or on line. See the parks and hotels and everything else they have. There's a lot of good YouTube videos on Disney World. Make a list of what rides you want to do or shows you want to see
Old 11-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #7
MarciaBrady
DIS Veteran

Watch the ride POV videos on youtube! I do that all the time for all kinds of rides.:P (Which is good 'cause it makes me want to ride them and bad 'cause I know I can't.)

Park list: Hollywood Studios, SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Kings Dominion
Coaster Count: 21
Top Ten: Manta l Intimidator 305 & Apollo's Chariot l Griffon l Rock'n'Roller Coaster l Kraken l Alpengeist l Shockwave l Grizzly l Volcano l Loch Ness Monster

My SeaWorld TR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3196850

2014 Reading Goal Challenge: 127 out of 150 books read so far! (if you want the complete list, please PM me-I don't want my signature to have a long list of books in it!)

~Marcia~
MarciaBrady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 05:28 PM   #8
expeditioneverestgrl
DIS Veteran

I leave tomorrow for Philly, then we fly out of Philly to Orlando early Tuesday morning. And now I actually feel excited because I just started to cry by reading all these posts!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: