DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
Tiger926
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,212

Current email for Member Satisfaction

Dealing with a major debacle at DVC with missing points. Need to send our email, but it looks like now they only have a form through our member site.

I also searched here on the DIS, and compared to the email address in my contact folder, and they are all different.

Anyone know the most accurate DVC member email address in which to send my email to?

Thanks so much, Tiger

Last edited by Tiger926; 03-23-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Tiger926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #2
Tiger926
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,212

Nevermind.

Realized the email address was in our Disney Files mag, and so I just sent my email to them.

Sorry, Tiger
Tiger926 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-23-2013, 01:35 PM   #3
cvjw
DIS Veteran
 
cvjw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 3,260

Just wanted to say that MS lost 400 of our points last year when trying to modify a reservation. It was weeks before the points were returned. They had to get the DVC computer dept involved to recreate what happened with the points before they could be returned.
cvjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #4
Tiger926
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,212

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvjw View Post
Just wanted to say that MS lost 400 of our points last year when trying to modify a reservation. It was weeks before the points were returned. They had to get the DVC computer dept involved to recreate what happened with the points before they could be returned.
Yup, they have attempted to do that, and messed up even more. I will post more about it once it's straightened out, but we made a simple modification to our summer vacation, but due to a computer glitch, it has turned into a big mess.

They don't see their error, despite simple math equations in play, so we are awaiting next stepts to re-instate the lost points their system borrowed, which it didn't need to do, as there were plenty of current points to use.

Tiger
Tiger926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #5
disneynutz


Earning My Ears One At A Time
 
disneynutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Texas
Posts: 18,733

For anyone reading the address is:

dvcmembersatisfactionteam@disneyvacationclub.com

Bill
__________________

disneynutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:18 PM   #6
Tiger926
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,212

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneynutz View Post
For anyone reading the address is:

dvcmembersatisfactionteam@disneyvacationclub.com

Bill
Yes, I saw this on one of your past threads, but this is not the email listed in the most current edition of Disney Files magazine.

I sent my email to: members@disneyvacationclub.com

I already received my automated response that they got my letter, so this would seem to be the current email address they want us to use.

Thanks, Tiger
Tiger926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:10 PM   #7
Missyrose
DIS Veteran
 
Missyrose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Northern Va.
Posts: 7,307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger926 View Post
Yes, I saw this on one of your past threads, but this is not the email listed in the most current edition of Disney Files magazine.

I sent my email to: members@disneyvacationclub.com

I already received my automated response that they got my letter, so this would seem to be the current email address they want us to use.

Thanks, Tiger
I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) the members@disneyvacationclub.com address is for members services, not members satisfaction.
__________________
Missy Franklin (Pixel Dust) | Facebook: World of Yesterday, Tomorrow & Fantasy | Current TR: 8/14 Past TR: 5/14, 10/13, 1/13, 5/13, 10/12, 3/12 , 10/11, 10/10
'86, '90, '94, '98, '09, '10 -- Off site, 10/11 -- CR, 3/12 -- Windsor Hills, 10/12 -- BCV/AKV-Jambo, 01/13 -- BWV, 5/13 -- BLT, 10/13 -- YC CL, 5/14 -- BWV, 08/14 -- VGF/BLT, 12/14 -- BWV, 4/15 -- BLT, 10/15 -- BWV

Missyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #8
Tiger926
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missyrose View Post
I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong) the members@disneyvacationclub.com address is for members services, not members satisfaction.
So, why do you think it's the only email listed in our magazine, and it's not listed on the DVC website anywhere?

You and Bill could be correct, but why not advertise this email address to members? As usual, I found out about this address on a non-Disney website. Seems to me that is problematic...if they want people using that address, then make sure members know about it.

I am sure if the address is incorrect, they will forward my email, and if that happens, I will be sure to post here, so that the info is correct for other members.

Thanks to you and Bill, Tiger
Tiger926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:39 PM   #9
disneynutz


Earning My Ears One At A Time
 
disneynutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Texas
Posts: 18,733

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger926 View Post
So, why do you think it's the only email listed in our magazine, and it's not listed on the DVC website anywhere?

You and Bill could be correct, but why not advertise this email address to members? As usual, I found out about this address on a non-Disney website. Seems to me that is problematic...if they want people using that address, then make sure members know about it.

I am sure if the address is incorrect, they will forward my email, and if that happens, I will be sure to post here, so that the info is correct for other members.

Thanks to you and Bill, Tiger
The address that you used is for contacting MS about reservations. It is answered by regular MS CM's. The problem with using that address for reservations is that they will insist that you use the member website form due to security concerns.

The address that I gave is for issues, problems, and positive feed back about resorts, points, anything not handled correctly by other CM's. It is answered by senior CM's who work next to the executive offices. They have the ability to work with all groups under the Disney umbrella.

Include as much info as you can about the problem, along with your member number and call back phone number. They will research the issue before calling you back. It will take 3 or 4 work days but they are much more equipped to resolve any issue.

The longer that you are an owner, the more that you will learn the ins and outs of Disney. They have their own way about them, what they want the public to know, how they deal with issues, how they really feel about members/owners and their own company.

One of my biggest frustrations with the DVC is why don't they just make it right, fix issues, and never have things happen again. Make owning a DVC interest more than just buying prepaid resort stays, make it a 5 star experience. Sadly they have their own agenda and reasons why they can't or won't. Like most large companies they are dealing with turf wars, budget issues, pressure for above to perform, meetings, meetings, and more meetings, trying to get things done.

Bill
__________________

disneynutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #10
Tiger926
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,212

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneynutz View Post

The address that you used is for contacting MS about reservations. It is answered by regular MS CM's. The problem with using that address for reservations is that they will insist that you use the member website form due to security concerns.

The address that I gave is for issues, problems, and positive feed back about resorts, points, anything not handled correctly by other CM's. It is answered by senior CM's who work next to the executive offices. They have the ability to work with all groups under the Disney umbrella.

Include as much info as you can about the problem, along with your member number and call back phone number. They will research the issue before calling you back. It will take 3 or 4 work days but they are much more equipped to resolve any issue.

The longer that you are an owner, the more that you will learn the ins and outs of Disney. They have their own way about them, what they want the public to know, how they deal with issues, how they really feel about members/owners and their own company.

One of my biggest frustrations with the DVC is why don't they just make it right, fix issues, and never have things happen again. Make owning a DVC interest more than just buying prepaid resort stays, make it a 5 star experience. Sadly they have their own agenda and reasons why they can't or won't. Like most large companies they are dealing with turf wars, budget issues, pressure for above to perform, meetings, meetings, and more meetings, trying to get things done.

Bill
Thanks so much. I wish I had sent the email to this address, but wasn't sure?

We have been owners for almost 9 years, and have not had many issues at all.

I will let you know how it turns out.

Thanks, Tiger
Tiger926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:59 PM   #11
disneynutz


Earning My Ears One At A Time
 
disneynutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North Texas
Posts: 18,733

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger926 View Post
Thanks so much. I wish I had sent the email to this address, but wasn't sure?

We have been owners for almost 9 years, and have not had many issues at all.

I will let you know how it turns out.

Thanks, Tiger
Resend the email with all of the necessary info to the Member Satisfaction address. It is free and they won't yell at you for sending 2 emails.

Bill
__________________

disneynutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:18 PM   #12
WebmasterDoc
Administrator
 
WebmasterDoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1998
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 31,634
DISboards Administrator

FYI - those email addresses are also found in the DVC Resource Center at the top of the DVC discussion forums here on the DIS.
__________________
Doc
WebmasterDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #13
Tiger926
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,212

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebmasterDoc View Post
FYI - those email addresses are also found in the DVC Resource Center at the top of the DVC discussion forums here on the DIS.
Thanks so much as I missed that.

Spent hours on phone with DVC, and was writing my email at the same time, and I totally forgot about stickies at top.

Thanks everyone, Tiger
Tiger926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:29 PM   #14
Tiger926
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 8,212

Update

Received a call from a Member Services Team Lead, as well as Executive Office (not sure if they forwarded my email to the email address that Bill provided, but they responded nonetheless). They discovered a major computer glitch that happened to our account months ago. IT Dept is now trying to find out why the glitch happened.

Happy to report that everything is all good with our account. It took over 10 days, many phone calls and emails, but Member Services worked hard to get to the bottom of it, and we are grateful for that.

Thanks to all for their help, Tiger
Tiger926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:00 PM   #15
CarolMN
DVC Co-Moderator

 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Posts: 24,559
DISboards Moderator

Thanks for letting us know. Happy to hear it all worked out.
__________________
Best Wishes -



BWV - Early Morning on May 2, 2008
CarolMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

DVC-Resales.com | 1-800-550-6493 (Contact The Timeshare Store) | DVC Resale Listings

facebooktwittergoogle plus youtube itunesDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.