Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-22-2013, 01:04 AM   #1
TrustMeMom
Mouseketeer

Falmouth - am I seeing this correctly?

So - I am just now getting around to looking at port excursions for my July 20th Western Carib on the Fantasy. About 2 hours ago I looked up the cruise details on the Disney site and wrote down the order of our Ports. It *was* PC - at sea - Grand Cayman - Costa Maya - Cozumel - at sea - Then spent over an hour reading through the port adventures for each. Just now, my daugther came and was wanting to see the map of where we were going.

I switched back over to the cruise details and showed her the map - only now - that is not the way it was just 2 hours ago. Now, the order has been swtiched up - Costa Maya is gone - and now Falmouth Jamaica is on there. However if you look at the actual listing - it is still the previous way.

I'm so confused!

I don't log in every day and look at my cruise, so don't know if this kind of changeup is normal. Is this just a glitch?

Any insight appreciated
TrustMeMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:13 AM   #2
SeaSpray

Frankly Scallop, I don't give a clam!
Loud people give me Skull Pain!
Call me "impatient"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustMeMom View Post
So - I am just now getting around to looking at port excursions for my July 20th Western Carib on the Fantasy. About 2 hours ago I looked up the cruise details on the Disney site and wrote down the order of our Ports. It *was* PC - at sea - Grand Cayman - Costa Maya - Cozumel - at sea - Then spent over an hour reading through the port adventures for each. Just now, my daugther came and was wanting to see the map of where we were going.

I switched back over to the cruise details and showed her the map - only now - that is not the way it was just 2 hours ago. Now, the order has been swtiched up - Costa Maya is gone - and now Falmouth Jamaica is on there. However if you look at the actual listing - it is still the previous way.

I'm so confused!

I don't log in every day and look at my cruise, so don't know if this kind of changeup is normal. Is this just a glitch?

Any insight appreciated
It looks like they have the wrong itinerary map showing for your cruise. Everything else says Costa Maya, not Jamaica. Also, it says Itinerary B, and I know that the cruises that include Jamaica are Itinerary C.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~ Polynesian LVC July '10 ~ Polynesian LVC May '08 ~ RCI's 'Explorer of the Seas' Oct '07 ~ Polynesian LVC July '07 ~ Port Orleans Riverside May '07 ~ Disney Magic "Cruising Castaways" Cruise & Polynesian LVC Aug '06 ~ Animal Kingdom Lodge May '06 ~ Polynesian LVC Oct '05 ~ Wilderness Lodge CL & Polynesian LVC July '05 ~ Disney Magic 10-night "Lost at Sea" Hurricane Cruise Aug/Sept '04 ~ RCI Bermuda Cruise '03 ~ Caribbean Beach '02 ~ Grand Floridian LV '01 ~ Caribbean Beach '01 ~ DisneyLand '95 ~ WDW '85,'78,'76 ~
[/center]
SeaSpray is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-22-2013, 02:23 AM   #3
Bear3412
DIS Veteran

Welcome to DCL's website.
Bear3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:26 AM   #4
TrustMeMom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaSpray

It looks like they have the wrong itinerary map showing for your cruise. Everything else says Costa Maya, not Jamaica. Also, it says Itinerary B, and I know that the cruises that include Jamaica are Itinerary C.
I think so too. I just checked again and it is finally back to "normal". Not that it would be a bad thing. It was just freaking me out! . Thanks!
Old 03-22-2013, 02:27 AM   #5
TrustMeMom
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear3412

Haha! I think that was it! Back to the original way now. Goblins in the machines
Old 03-22-2013, 09:21 AM   #6
OrangeCountyCommuter
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear3412 View Post

Run by one of the worst IT shops out there. And quite possibly the worst in the hospitality industry.

But it's cute!
OrangeCountyCommuter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:24 AM   #7
goeva
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear3412 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCountyCommuter View Post
Run by one of the worst IT shops out there. And quite possibly the worst in the hospitality industry.

But it's cute!

MeDH DD DS
goeva is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: