Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2013, 08:22 AM   #1
barbja99
Mouseketeer

Can two people get manis/pedis at the same time?

I started my excursion/services booking at midnight at the 120 day mark for my cruise. I wanted to book pedicures for me and my sister at the same time. I couldn't do it. If I chose a time for one person, that time would be gone when I chose a time for the next person.

So then I tried a mani for one and a pedi for the other. The only times that lined up were the first one of the day. I'm not going to do that. What I ended up with was a facial for me and a pedi for her. Not quite what I want.

We're sailing on the Wonder. Can they do more than one pedicure at a time? If so, should I see if the concierge can schedule us at the same time?

Disney Wonder: Alaska, July 2013
barbja99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:27 AM   #2
peachygreen
DIS Veteran

My sister and I got Pedi's together on the Magic last summer. We didn't book them online though, we waited until we got on the ship and then were able to book 2 Pedi's together. We had out pick of times too so I don't think it would be a big problem to wait.

Family Trips to see the Mouse: WDW - October 2008, Nov 2012; DLR - May 2009, Oct 2012; DCL Magic - February 2011; DCL Magic - July 2012; DCL Fantasy - March 2013 Upcoming DCL - Wonder June 2014
peachygreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #3
mommy2mb
Mouseketeer

Same thing happened to me,wanted same time for my mom and I. Called Disney and they said can't do on online. However she advised to book 2 times close together,and when you get onboard head to spa and they will hopefully be able to move appointments together. She said they hold a couple chair open for onboard booking? We actually just decided to wait until we boarded and head there right away for 2 appointments!

mommy2mb is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: