Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2013, 04:32 PM   #1
Jules1212
Mouseketeer

I Blame The Internet!

Ever since we returned from our (supposed to be last! ) trip to DLP on 29th March, every page I click on on the internet (and I have an internet based business, so am on it for about 18 hours a day) keeps asking if I am missing France or Disneyland..... well YES I AM!!!!!!

So, now it has happened! We have discussed buying AP's and DH agrees it is the way to go. So to get all we want to out of as many seasons as possible, we have got the ball rolling by booking our off site accomodation for our next visit. We are booked to arrive on 18th December for a pre Christmas trip!!!!!! My very, very favourite time of year!!!!! We are booked in for 4 nights, so hopefully will get a really Christmassy feeling.

If we start our Dreams AP's then, it means we can also go for the following Hallowe'en and my birthday which is December 12th (meaning another Christmas season visit). We hope to fit in a warmer weather visit in between too by staying offsite each time and so saving quite a bit of money. But right now, I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!

Jules1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:45 PM   #2
Ms Poppins
I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk

Congratulations on your booking

I've been online all day today too, trying to work in a sneaky trip this summer
Ms Poppins is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

It was me a couple of days ago.... And now I have a ticker
Were you a bit down at the thoughts of no trips? I was It wasn't worth the emotional torment so I gave in & booked SF

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May

Upcoming Trips:
2014: Disneyland Hotel - November 2015 Kyriad/Cheyenne - March
kizzabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:17 PM   #4
Jules1212
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzabel View Post
It was me a couple of days ago.... And now I have a ticker
Were you a bit down at the thoughts of no trips? I was It wasn't worth the emotional torment so I gave in & booked SF
Yep! It has been so bad, that I took my Minnie Mouse balloon down to the florist in town to have her pumped back up with helium! How was i to know there is a helium shortage????

It's funny, because I am not the 'sort' you may assume that the whole Disney thing would suck in. It surprises all of our friends that it is me who drives the visits to DLP. But I really do love our time there and I was so sad at the thought of not returning for a long time. My kids will be 15 and 12 on our next visit and I was worried that they are now too old and too cool to enjoy it, but DH and the both of them are all so lovely and even if it is to indulge me they are all very willing to go along with it. The rides, shows, parades, character meerts everything. I am a very lucky lady.

I intend to try to rival stargatebarbie in getting the most out of budget trips! LOL

Jules1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:43 AM   #5
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules1212

Yep! It has been so bad, that I took my Minnie Mouse balloon down to the florist in town to have her pumped back up with helium! How was i to know there is a helium shortage????

It's funny, because I am not the 'sort' you may assume that the whole Disney thing would suck in. It surprises all of our friends that it is me who drives the visits to DLP. But I really do love our time there and I was so sad at the thought of not returning for a long time. My kids will be 15 and 12 on our next visit and I was worried that they are now too old and too cool to enjoy it, but DH and the both of them are all so lovely and even if it is to indulge me they are all very willing to go along with it. The rides, shows, parades, character meerts everything. I am a very lucky lady.

I intend to try to rival stargatebarbie in getting the most out of budget trips! LOL
Is there a helium shortage?! Should we be concerned?

Isnt that lovely that they do accompany you not just because they want to go but because its something you genuinely love to do. My DH doesnt come along anymore but he did upgrade our hotel for the next trip so I think he gets how into DLP I am!

Where did you book? We stayed at Dream Castle in October, which was fab.

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May

Upcoming Trips:
2014: Disneyland Hotel - November 2015 Kyriad/Cheyenne - March
kizzabel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: